MachineFinder NEWS for Agriculture
- Deere-Themed Swisstrax Products to be Offered at Local Dealerships
John Deere has partnered with Swisstrax to offer Deere-themed products at local dealerships.
- Pride of New York Branding Program to Include Forest Products
The New York State Department of Agriculture's Pride of New York branding program will now include forest products.
- NICB Issues Heavy Equipment Theft Report for 2014
The National Insurance Crime Bureau released its annual report on heavy equipment thefts on Oct. 1.
- El Niño Conditions Expected to Add Urgency to Harvesting in the Lower Southeast
El Niño conditions are forcing farmers in the Southeast to accelerate their harvesting efforts this fall.
- Minnesota Department of Agriculture Urges Fertilizer Applicators to Check Soil Temperatures this Fall
The MDA urges farmers and fertilizer applicators to verify soil temperatures before using ammonium-based nitrogen fertilizers this autumn.
- Wisconsin's Beginning Farmers Expect to Remain on the Farm for Decades
Three-quarters of Wisconsin’s beginning farmers intend to remain on their farms for at least 20 years.
- John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum Exhibit to Honor Fire Brigade
The John Deere Tractor & Engine Museum will be opening a temporary exhibit on Sept. 26 to kick off Fire Prevention Week.
- John Deere Joins Hundreds of Exhibitors at 2015 Farm Science Review
John Deere is joining hundreds of exhibitors at the 2015 Farm Science Review event in London, Ohio.
- United States Observes 2015 National Farm Safety and Health Week
Throughout the week of Sept. 20, the United States will observe National Farm Safety and Health Week.
- USDA and DoD Initiative to Help Military Members Transition from Service to Careers in Agriculture
The USDA and DoD announced on Sept. 14 that they will be working together to help military members transition into careers in agriculture.
- Indiana State Agencies Urge Motorists to Be Aware of Farm Equipment during Harvest
Indiana State Agencies are teaming up to raise awareness of farm equipment on roads during this year's harvest.
- 2015 U.S. Soy Global Trade Exchange Focuses on Minnesota Soybeans
Minnesota soybeans were the focus of the third annual U.S. Soy Global Trade Exchange.
- AgXPerience Offers Students Firsthand Look at Life on the Farm
Between Sept. 16 and Sept. 18, the Rock Island County Farm Bureau Foundation of Illinois will sponsor the 2015 AgXPerience event.
- Agricultural Products Set to Take Center Stage at Big Iron Farm Show
The Big Iron Farm Show is set to kick off on Sept. 15 and continue through Sept. 17 at the Red River Valley Fairgrounds in West Fargo, North Dakota
- John Deere Precision Ag Product Updates to Assist Harvesting Process
John Deere has expanded the features of its technology lineup with updates to John Deere Harvest Mobile and John Deere Field Connect.
- USDA Report: Internet Access Increasing across United States Farms
A new USDA report revealed that 70 percent of American farms and ranches now have access to the Internet.
- Deere and Soucy Alliance Facilitates Distribution of Planter Tracks through Dealer Channel
John Deere and Soucy partnership will further the distribution and sale of track technology known for planters.
- John Deere Set to Join Hundreds of Exhibitors at Farm Progress Show
John Deere will be one of the many exhibitors on hand at the 62nd Annual Farm Progress Show.
- John Deere Reveals 2016 Agriculture, Turf and Farm Products
John Deere announced a series of 2016 tractors, harvesting equipment, balers and other product updates on Aug. 25.
- John Deere Announces New 2016 9RX Series of Tractors
During a live webcast on Aug. 25, John Deere announced its 2016 9RX Series Tractors, which include the 9470RX, 9520RX, 9570RX and 9620RX.