MachineFinder NEWS for Agriculture
- 9th Annual Learn & Play Day Invites Kids of All Ages to John Deere Pavilion
John Deere recently announced that it will host its ninth annual Learn and Play Day on Saturday, July 16, at the John Deere Pavilion in Moline, Ill.
- Inaugural AgriVision Equipment Group Precision Agriculture Summer Academy Underway
A total of 24 high school students will be able to participate in the AgriVision Equipment Group Precision Agriculture Summer Academy.
- John Deere XUV560 Brings Added Versatility and Value to Gator Lineup
John Deere announced on June 16 that it has updated its crossover utility vehicle lineup, adding the Gator™ XUV560 and XUV560 S4 to its collection.
- Reynolds Farm Equipment to Host Upcoming 'On the Road with Machinery Pete' Episode
The U.S. Farm Report announced on June 13 that an upcoming segment of “On the Road with Machinery Pete” will feature Reynolds Farm Equipment.
- Two John Deere Crawler Dozers Win 2016 Red Dot Design Awards
John Deere announced on June 7 that the John Deere 850K and 1050K Crawler Dozers have each won a 2016 Red Dot Award.
- John Deere Dealerships Set to Sell 360 Yield Center Application Products
John Deere announced on June 7 that it has entered a multi-national allied distribution agreement with 360 Yield Center.
- John Deere Unveils Rugged F4365 High-Capacity Nutrient Applicator
John Deere introduced the F4365 High-Capacity Nutrient Applicator on June 1, 2016.
- AutoTrac™ Vision and RowSense™ Now Available for John Deere Sprayers
Deere recently announced that two new AutoTrac products are available to help row crop producers and agricultural service providers out in the field.
- John Deere T670 Combine Updates to Boost Capacity and Uptime
The 2017 line of John Deere T670 model walker combines will include significant updates to increase productivity and reduce maintenance.
- USDA Begins 2016 Agricultural Resource Management Survey Data Collection
The USDA is starting to collect data from approximately 100,000 farmers and ranchers for its annual Agricultural Resource Management Survey.
- 2016 Farm Management Tour to Make Stops at Northwest Indiana Farms
Four northwest Indiana farms will be visited during the 2016 Farm Management Tour, set to take place between June 23 and 24.
- Farmers Encouraged to Share Crop Disease Information on Twitter
A Twitter campaign has been launched to help more producers identify corn and soybean diseases.
- U.S. Corn and Corn Products Add $74.7 Billion to Economy
Exports of U.S. corn and corn products generated $74.7 billion in annual economic output in 2014.
- Antique Tractors Gear Up for 2016 Tractor Relay Across Nebraska
the Nebraska Antique Farming Association will be sponsoring the “Tractor Relay Across Nebraska” event, which is set to take place June 4-12.
- Top Farmer Conference to Explore Growth Opportunities July 7-8
Between July 7 and 8, Purdue University is set to host the annual “Top Farmer Conference” for farmers and agribusiness professionals.
- Agricultural Economists: Switch to Soybean Planting Could Be Financially Rewarding
Farmers who have delayed in planting corn could potentially make up for any losses by planting soybeans instead.
- Study Offers Insights on Management of Giant Ragweed in Corn Belt
A recent study shed light on the prominence of giant ragweed and its contribution to crop loss across the Corn Belt.
- Green Iron Equipment Set to Host On the Road with Machinery Pete Episode
Green Iron Equipment in LaMoure, North Dakota will host a roundtable discussion as part of the latest “On the Road with Machinery Pete” episode.
- USDA FSFL Program Now Includes Portable Storage and Handling Equipment
The USDA recently announced that it will provide a new financing option for farmers looking to purchase portable storage and grain handling equipment.
- University of Illinois Outlines Planting Dates for Highest Corn and Soybean Yields
Optimal times to plant for corn and soybean crops appear to fall in mid-April, but farmers who are waiting for drier field conditions may not see a large yield penalty.