MachineFinder NEWS for Agriculture
- John Deere Recognized in Fortune Magazine’s List of Most Admired Companies
Fortune Magazine has recognized Deere & Company in its list of the World’s Top 50 Most Admired Companies.
- John Deere Opens Strategic Technology Office at ISU Research Park
John Deere has recently announced the opening of a strategic technology office at the Iowa State University Research Park in Ames, Iowa.
- 102nd ANR Week to be Hosted by MSU March 4-11
Michigan State University will host its 102nd ANR Week between March 4 and 11.
- OSU to Offer Upcoming Worker Protection Standard Compliance Workshops
OSU is offering free workshops at several locations throughout Ohio in February, March, and April on new regulations on pesticide use.
- WSU’s Spark Program Encourages Students to Pursue Careers in Agriculture
WSU is seeing success with its Spark program, which is designed to provide teenagers with opportunities to further explore careers in agriculture.
- ISU and Iowa Learning Farms Set to Host Five Cover Crop Workshops
In partnership with ISU Extension and Outreach, Iowa Learning Farms announced on Jan. 18 that it will host five upcoming cover crop workshops.
- New John Deere Grapple for Knuckleboom Loaders Designed to Improve Productivity
John Deere 437E and 337E Knuckleboom Loaders will now come with a new grapple.
- ODA and OSU Extension Urge Farmers to Complete Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program
The ODA, OSU Extension, and other organizations are urging farmers to attend training courses for the Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program.
- John Deere to Join More than 200 Exhibitors at 2017 Quad Cities Farm Equipment Show
John Deere will be one of the many exhibitors participating in the 2017 Quad Cities Farm Equipment Show.
- Registration Now Open for 2017 Indiana Small Farm Conference and Trade Show
Registration has now opened for the 2017 Indiana Small Farm Conference, which will be hosted from March 2 through March 4 in Danville, Indiana.
- Agriculture Recognized as Missouri's Number One Industry in 2016
The agricultural industry’s economic contribution to Missouri in 2016 reached $88.4 billion.
- University of Kentucky to Host Tall Fescue Renovation Workshop March 9
UK has announced that it will host a workshop on March 9 to educate producers on how to renovate their tall fescue pastures.
- Farmers to Share Ideas on New Tools at 2017 ‘Computers on the Farm’ Conference
The Computers on the Farm Conference is being hosted by the University of Missouri Extension between Jan. 13 and 14 at the Tan-Tar-A-Resort at Osage Beach, Mo.
- 2017 Pennsylvania Farm Show to Begin Agriculture Celebration on Jan. 7
The 101st Pennsylvania Farm Show is set to begin on Saturday, Jan. 7 at the Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex and Expo Center in Harrisburg, Penn.
- MSU Extension: Soybeans Top List of Most Profitable 2016 Mississippi Row Crops
Soybeans were the most profitable Mississippi crop this year, topping $1 billion in value.
- NMSU and New Mexico Hay Association Set to Host 2017 Southwest Hay and Forage Conference
The 2017 Southwest Hay & Forage Conference is set to kick off on January 11 and continue through January 13 at the Ruidoso Convention Center.
- 2017 SC AgriBiz and Farm Expo to Feature Variety of Farm Equipment and Educational Components
The SC AgriBiz and Farm Expo, which is being sponsored in part by John Deere, is set to begin on Wednesday, January 11.
- SDSU Leads Research Effort to Determine Impact of Grazing Cover Crops on Livestock and Soil Health
SDSU assistant professor Sandeep Kumar has been selected to lead a $4 million project created by the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- ASABE Recognizes John Deere Equipment with Pair of 2016 AE50 Awards
ASABE has recently awarded John Deere’s 5G Series Tractors and 9009A TerrainCut™ Rotary Rough Mower with AE50 Awards.
- 35th Greater Peoria Farm Show to Host More than 340 Exhibitors
The 35th Greater Peoria Farm Show will be held from November 29 through December 1 this year at the Peoria Civic Center in Peoria, Ill.