MachineFinder NEWS for Agriculture
- ISU Crop Advantage Series to Help Producers Prepare for 2018
Iowa State University Extension and Outreach specialists announced that they will be hosting a series of meetings as a part of their 2018 Crop Advantage Series.
- John Deere Gator XUV835 and XUV865 Honored with 2018 AE50 Award
John Deere announced that the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE) recognized its Gator™ XUV835 and Gator XUV865 with an AE50 Award for 2018.
- New John Deere Generation 4 Display Applications Enhance Machine Automation and Data Sharing
John Deere has announced its latest advanced guidance and machine data sharing technology with the addition of three new AutoTrac™ applications.
- New John Deere 204L and 304L Compact Wheel Loaders Designed to Improve Job Site Productivity
John Deere has announced the new 204L and 304L compact wheel loaders specifically designed to increase uptime and deliver higher productivity to customers.
- Nebraska Soybean Day and Machinery Expo to Assist Producers with 2018 Planning
The 2017 Nebraska Soybean Day and Machinery Expo will be hosted on December 14 to provide assistance to soybean producers. Learn more about the event.
- John Deere Connected Support – Expert Alerts Wins 2018 ASABE AE50 Award
ASABE announced John Deere as the winner of an AE50 Award for 2018. Learn about the winning product.
- John Deere Ranks Fourth in YouGov's 2017 Brand Advocacy Rankings
YouGov, a global market research firm, has released its list of the most highly recommended brands. On the list, John Deere came in fourth place.
- University of Illinois Introduces Bachelor of Science in Computer and Crop Sciences Degree
The University of Illinois has announced that it will offer a new degree in the future that combines computer science with crop sciences.
- Purdue’s 2018 Top Farmer Conference to Focus on the Future of Agriculture
Purdue University’s Center for Commercial Agriculture has announced that it will host the 50th Top Farmer Conference on January 9.
- John Deere Introduces 2630 Series Disks for Improved Tillage Performance
John Deere has announced the development of 2630 Series Disks and Vertical Tillage tools.
- University of Missouri Extension Urges Farmers to Complete Census of Agriculture
The U.S. Department of Agriculture is preparing to conduct its census, which is carried out every five years.
- John Deere Store to Host Grand Re-Opening Event Nov. 11
John Deere has announced that it will host a grand re-opening of its store at 1300 River Drive in Moline, Illinois on Saturday, November 11.
- University of Nebraska Provides Combine Adjustment Tips for Downed Corn
The University of Nebraska has offered tips to agricultural producers who are dealing with downed corn.
- John Deere to Celebrate 100 Years of Tractors With Series of 2018 Events
John Deere has kicked off a full year of events for 2018 in celebration of its 100th anniversary of tractor production.
- University of Illinois Educator Offers Fall Cleanup Tips for Property Owners
As we move through the fall season, an expert from the University of Illinois is now offering tips for handling the foliage before the arrival of winter.
- University of Nebraska Provides Tips for Avoiding Soil Compaction at Harvest
Experts from the University of Nebraska have provided tips for how to avoid soil compaction during harvest.
- On the Road with Machinery Pete to Feature Heritage Tractor
Heritage Tractor, a Missouri and Kansas-based equipment dealership, will be featured on an upcoming episode of “On the Road with Machinery Pete."
- University of Kentucky Outlines Tips for Alternative Grain Storage
A combination of transportation challenges and high corn and soybean yields has placed additional pressure on the grain market this fall.
- John Deere HarvestLab 3000 Introduced to Help Producers Measure Forage Nutrient Values
John Deere has introduced HarvestLab™ 3000, a new solution to help beef and dairy producers monitor forage constituents at harvest.
- Clemson Agricultural Engineer Outlines Optimal Digger Speeds for Peanut Harvesting
Kendall Kirk, an agricultural engineer at Clemson University, recently shared the best digger speeds for peanut harvesting.