MachineFinder NEWS for Agriculture
- Penn State to Host Ag Sciences Career Day on October 10th
Penn State has announced that its College of Agricultural Sciences will host its Ag Sciences Career Day on Oct. 10.
- John Deere Set to Showcase Products at Sunbelt Ag Expo 2017
John Deere will showcase its latest products, ranging from tillage equipment to tractors, at the upcoming Sunbelt Ag Expo in Moultrie, Georgia.
- Latest John Deere Acquisition Could Lead to Machine Learning in Agriculture Equipment
John Deere has officially acquired Blue River Technology, the machine learning technology company that puts a large focus on agriculture.
- On the Road with Machinery Pete to Showcase SEMA Equipment
SEMA Equipment will be featured on the next episode of “On the Road with Machinery Pete,” which is slated for the weekend of Sept. 16.
- Nebraska Plant Pathologists Outline Pre-Planting Steps to Reduce Winter Wheat Diseases
Plant pathologists from the University of Nebraska are offering insight into how wheat producers can prepare for winter and limit disease in their crop.
- John Deere Introduces AB485 Air Boom for High-Capacity Nutrient Application
The AB485 Air Boom option has been introduced for operators of the F4365 High-Capacity Nutrient Applicator from John Deere.
- John Deere 9RX Tractor Lineup Welcomes Three Narrow Track Models
Three new 9RX Narrow Track Tractors have been introduced by John Deere.
- John Deere Adds L331 and L341 Models to Large Square Baler Lineup
John Deere has announced the new L331 and L341 Large Square Balers, which will join its lineup of existing balers in 2018.
- University of Nebraska Plant Pathologist Offers Advice on Sudden Death Syndrome in Soybeans
University of Nebraska warns soybean growers of Sudden Death Syndrome symptoms. The condition can begin to show itself when soybeans are in mid- to late pod-filling stages.
- Antique Tractors to be Featured at Quad Cities Area Heritage Tractor Parade and Show
The Quad Cities Area Heritage Tractor Parade and Show is scheduled to be hosted at the John Deere Pavilion on September 9.
- USDA Expects Record Soybean Crop in 2017
U.S. farmers are on the path to producing a record-high soybean crop in 2017.
- U.S. Farm Report to Feature Stotz Equipment on Upcoming Machinery Pete Episode
Stotz Equipment is set to be featured on a segment of an upcoming episode of “On the Road with Machinery Pete.”
- Commercial Producer Project to Headline Purdue’s National Conference for Food and Agribusiness
This year, Purdue’s Large Commercial Producer Project will headline the 2017 National Conference for Food and Agribusiness.
- University of Kentucky Plant Pathologists Offer Southern Rust Information for Producers
Experts from the University of Kentucky are weighing in on this season’s southern rust on corn.
- John Deere Worksite Pro™ Attachments Line Adds Options for Agriculture Industry
John Deere has announced that it has expanded its line of Worksite Pro attachments with a focus on the agriculture industry.
- Penn State Ag Progress Days to Feature Hay Competition and Conservation Education
Penn State has announced that it will host a hay competition and provide conservation education to attendees as part of its Ag Progress Days agenda.
- 333G CTL Awarded to John Deere "Small Machines. Big Impact." Contest Winner
John Deere has announced that high school building trades instructor Eric Moores has won the “Small Machines. Big Impact.” contest.
- University of Arkansas Hosting Native Youth in Food and Agriculture Summit
The University of Arkansas School of Law will be hosting the fourth annual Native Youth in Food and Agriculture Leadership Summit.
- Sydenstricker and Used Ag Equipment to be Featured on U.S. Farm Report's Machinery Pete Show
The “On the Road with Machinery Pete” episode will be on KNLC, KTVO and WGEM in Illinois and Missouri this coming weekend.
- 2017 Purdue Soybean Showcase to Help Producers Maximize Farm Performance
Purdue University will be hosting its 2017 Soybean Showcase on July 27 at the Beck Agricultural Center in West Lafayette, Indiana.