MachineFinder NEWS for Agriculture
- John Deere Announces New 2016 9RX Series of Tractors
During a live webcast on Aug. 25, John Deere announced its 2016 9RX Series Tractors, which include the 9470RX, 9520RX, 9570RX and 9620RX.
- USDA Set to Measure Small Grain Production Across the Country
The USDA will conduct a small grains survey across the country during September.
- Antique John Deere Equipment to Headline Le Sueur Pioneer Power Show
Antique John Deere tractors, equipment and gas engines will highlight the 2015 Le Sueur Pioneer Power Show.
- USDA Report Forecasts 2015 Crop Production Numbers
The USDA has released crop production forecasts in a recent report.
- Antique Tractors to Headline Fourth Annual Heritage Tractor Parade
The John Deere Pavilion will be the site of the Quad Cities Area Heritage Tractor Parade and Show for the fourth straight year.
- Texas Agriculture Grants Support Young Farmers and Ranchers
The Texas Department of Agriculture recently announced that 33 grant awards will be given to young farmers and ranchers.
- Nebraska Soybean Management Field Days Set to Begin Tour
UNL announced on July 30 that the 17th annual Soybean Management Field Days will begin on Aug. 11 and continue through Aug. 14.
- Survey: Cover Crops Continue to Boost Yields
Survey results reveal the average acres of cover crops per farm have more than doubled over the past five years.
- 2015 Minnesota Farmfest Focuses on Agriculture Technology and Rural Topics
The Minnesota Farmfest connects farmers in the region with industry-leading manufacturers and suppliers.
- USDA to Measure Feral Swine Impact on U.S. Crops
The USDA's NASS and APHIS announced on July 21 that they would be surveying U.S. crop producers to gauge the impact of feral swine.
- 8,000 Can John Deere Tractor to be Constructed at 2015 Missouri State Fair
Missouri State Fair organizers have announced that a John Deere tractor will be replicated with cans from this year’s food drive.
- Seven States Receive USDA Funding for Rural Broadband Projects
The USDA has announced $74.8 million in loans and $11 million in grants to enhance broadband access for Americans living in the rural areas.
- 2015 Iowa State Fair to Expand Focus on Agricultural Education
Organizers of the 2015 Iowa State Fair announced on July 14 that the event will feature an expanded focus on agricultural education this year.
- Learn and Play Day Provides Look into Life of John Deere Customers
John Deere hosted its annual Learn & Play Day on Saturday, July 18, at the John Deere Pavilion in Moline, Illinois.
- NASA and USDA Agreement to Benefit Agricultural Management
NASA and the U.S. Department of Agriculture have announced that they will formalize an agreement that will benefit agricultural management.
- Competitive Field Set to Tee Off at 2015 John Deere Classic
The John Deere Classic, slated for July 9 through July 12, is expected to once again yield strong competition this year.
- John Deere Introduces Model Year 2016 Gator RSX860i
John Deere recently introduced a new 2016 edition of its Gator, the RSX860i, replacing the previous model RSX850i.
- U.S. Soybean Acreage Set for Another Record Year
U.S. soybean growers are headed toward another record year in 2015.
- Two-Cylinder Club Gears up for Final Vintage John Deere Expo
The Two-Cylinder Club is preparing for its final vintage John Deere expo, Two-Cylinder XXV, slated to take place between July 16 and 18.
- John Deere Updates K-Series Wheel Loader Lineup
John Deere announced on June 25 that it had made updates to its K-Series wheel loader lineup.