MachineFinder NEWS for Agriculture
- U.S. Farmers Expected to Eclipse 2014 Soybean Acreage Record
U.S. farmers intend to plant a record-high total soybean acreage in 2015.
- John Deere Announces New 6M and 6R Series Tractor Models for 2015
John Deere announced on April 1 that it has expanded its lineup of 6M and 6R Series Tractors for the model year 2015.
- USDA's ARC and PLC Deadlines Extended to April 7
Farm owners and producers will have one additional week to choose between the USDA's Agriculture Risk Coverage (ARC) and Price Loss Coverage (PLC).
- Young Farmers Remain Optimistic Despite Adequate Land Concerns
Today's young farmers are more optimistic about the industry than they were five years ago despite the current challenges they face.
- USDA Report: Family-Owned Farms Remain Backbone of American Agriculture
A recent USDA report showed that 97 percent of today's U.S. farms are family-owned.
- National Ag Day Events Celebrated Across Washington, D.C.
Classrooms and communities across the country celebrate the 42nd annual National Ag Day on March 18, 2015.
- Great Bend Farm and Ranch Expo Set to Take Place Next Month
Attendees of the 2015 Great Bend Farm and Ranch Expo will be exposed to information from more than 700 vendors.
- Indiana Agriculture Accounts for $44 billion of the State’s Economy
Statistics show that Indiana agriculture accounts for $44 billion of the state's economy.
- North American Farm and Power Show Set to Return to Owatonna, MN
Attendees of the 2015 North American Farm and Power Show will have an opportunity to win a John Deere D110 Riding Mower.
- Virginia Agricultural Exports Set Record with $3.3B total for 2014
Virginia agricultural products surpassed $3.3 billion in 2014, shattering the previous record by a significant amount.
- Deere & Company Named One of the ‘World’s Most Ethical Companies’
For the ninth consecutive year, John Deere has been recognized as one of the world's most ethical companies.
- NCGA Updates ‘World of Corn’ Report to Reflect 2014 Statistics
The National Corn Growers Association updated its “World of Corn” report, detailing domestic and global corn production in 2014.
- Cotton Belt Producers to Focus on Wide Variety of Crops in 2015
Crop producers in the Cotton Belt are expected to plant a diverse set of crops in 2015, according to the NCC.
- Route Announced for 8th Annual North Iowa Tractor Ride
The route for the 8th annual North Iowa Tractor Ride has been announced, slated to take place between July 16 and 18.
- Safety-Net Deadlines for 2014 Farm Bill Programs Loom
Farm Bill safety-net deadlines are upcoming for farmers across the country.
- 50th National Farm Machinery Show Nearly Breaks All-Time Attendance Record
The 50th annual National Farm Machinery Show nearly broke all-time attendance records this year.
- Study: Maximum Grain Yield for Indiana Cornfields Occurs at 32,000 Plants per Acre
Indiana corn farmers may raise a record number of plants per acre this year, primarily due to new seeding technology and hardier hybrids.
- NORAC’s Active Wing Roll Now Available for John Deere R-Series Sprayers
NORAC Systems has announced the release of Active Wing Roll, an advanced boom height control technology available for John Deere R-Series sprayers.
- USDA Agricultural Projections Show Long-term Growth
The USDA Agricultural Projections to 2024 report shows long-term agricultural growth for the United States.
- John Deere Announces New Agricultural, Turf and Farm Products
John Deere has introduced a series of new agricultural, turf and farm products, each designed to simplify jobs.