MachineFinder NEWS for Agriculture
- Agriculture Playing Large Role in Retaining Iowa's Youth
Ninety-nine percent of Iowa’s youth have a positive outlook on the future of agriculture in the state.
- Data Collection for USDA's Midyear Farming Survey Nears Completion
The USDA is nearing the end of its data collection phase in the southeast for the midyear farming survey.
- 2015 Local Agricultural Easements Approved by Ohio Department of Agriculture
The Ohio Department of Agriculture announced on June 4 that it would approve of local sponsors purchasing agricultural easements on 54 family farms.
- USDA Updates Chart to Assist in the Cover Crop Selection Process
The USDA has announced updates to a chart that is designed to simplify cover crop selection.
- New John Deere 5E & 5ML Tractor Models Offer Increased Power and Durability
John Deere added new four-cylinder 5E and 5ML Series models to its utility tractor lineup that are designed to provide more power and durability.
- 2015 John Deere Green Fever Sweepstakes Winner Announced
The 2015 John Deere Green Fever Sweepstakes winner, Crystal Kasper, was announced on May 29.
- USDA Launches Conservation Client Gateway Portal to Bring Service Center Online
The Conservation Client Gateway portal will allow farmers, ranchers and private forest landowners to communicate with the USDA online.
- Purdue University gets set to Host 2015 National Conference for Agribusiness
Purdue University announced on May 7 that the theme for this year’s National Conference for Agribusiness would be performance management.
- John Deere Tractor & Engine Museum Prepares for Grand Opening
John Deere announced on May 22 that the John Deere Tractor & Engine Museum has set June 13 as the grand opening date in Waterloo, Ia.
- U.S. Senate Passes Trade Promotion Authority Bill
With a vote of 62-37, the U.S. Senate has approved of the Trade Promotion Authority bill.
- John Deere Field Connect to be on Display at 2015 Wisconsin Farm Technology Days
John Deere Field Connect and other industry technologies will be exhibited at the 2015 Wisconsin Farm Technology Days event.
- Heavy Rains Remove 'Exceptional Drought' from State of Texas
For the first time since 2012, “exceptional drought” conditions have been completely eliminated from Texas.
- Report: U.S. Agriculture Presents Tremendous Opportunity for Recent Graduates
The number of U.S. agriculture jobs available to new college graduates creates significant opportunity.
- O.D. Butler Field Day to Feature John Deere Equipment
John Deere equipment will be present at the 29th annual O.D. Butler Forage Field Day event.
- Legislation Passes to Boost Minnesota Agriculture and Rural Development Budget
The Minnesota House of Representatives announced on May 4 that it had approved of a finance bill to fund Minnesota agriculture and rural development.
- Waterloo Set to Host 2015 AMC Engineering Conference
The 2015 AMC Engineering Conference is scheduled to take place between May 5 and May 7 in Waterloo, Iowa.
- Purdue University Sets Dates for Series of Crop Management Workshops
Purdue University will host a series of crop management workshops throughout the summer.
- Nebraska Corn Farmers to Invest more than $2.6 billion in 2015 Planting
According to the Nebraska Corn Board, Nebraska corn farmers are projected to invest more than $2.6 billion to plant 9.3 million acres, equal to last year’s total acres planted.
- John Deere Earns NAEDA Full-Line Manufacturer Dealer’s Choice Award
John Deere has been awarded the 2015 “Full-Line Manufacturer” Dealer’s Choice Award by the North American Equipment Dealers Association (NAEDA).
- Wisconsin Governor Passes Updates to Implements of Husbandry Law
Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker recently approved updates to the Implements of Husbandry law.