MachineFinder NEWS for Agriculture
- Legislation Passes to Boost Minnesota Agriculture and Rural Development Budget
The Minnesota House of Representatives announced on May 4 that it had approved of a finance bill to fund Minnesota agriculture and rural development.
- Waterloo Set to Host 2015 AMC Engineering Conference
The 2015 AMC Engineering Conference is scheduled to take place between May 5 and May 7 in Waterloo, Iowa.
- Purdue University Sets Dates for Series of Crop Management Workshops
Purdue University will host a series of crop management workshops throughout the summer.
- Nebraska Corn Farmers to Invest more than $2.6 billion in 2015 Planting
According to the Nebraska Corn Board, Nebraska corn farmers are projected to invest more than $2.6 billion to plant 9.3 million acres, equal to last year’s total acres planted.
- John Deere Earns NAEDA Full-Line Manufacturer Dealer’s Choice Award
John Deere has been awarded the 2015 “Full-Line Manufacturer” Dealer’s Choice Award by the North American Equipment Dealers Association (NAEDA).
- Wisconsin Governor Passes Updates to Implements of Husbandry Law
Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker recently approved updates to the Implements of Husbandry law.
- John Deere's Wireless Data Transfer Wins 2015 Prometheus Mobile App of the Year Award
John Deere's Wireless Data Transfer recently won Prometheus' Mobile App of the Year award at the annual ceremony.
- USDA Report: Iowa Corn Planting Officially Underway
The USDA's latest crop progress report shows that the Iowa corn planting season has officially begun.
- 4-H Students Discuss Future of Agriculture Before House Agriculture Committee
A group of 4-H students recently presented their findings on the future of agriculture in front of the House Agriculture Committee.
- Dairy Revitalization Act Signed to Support Missouri Agriculture
Missouri Governor Jay Nixon recently signed the Dairy Revitalization Act to support Missouri agriculture.
- Iowa Secretary of Agriculture Bill Northey Shares Tips for Managing Cover Crops
Iowa Secretary of Agriculture Bill Northey released a series of tips on spring crop management on April 2.
- John Deere Adds to Scraper Tractor and Ejector Scraper Lines
John Deere announced on April 8 that it would be updating its ejector scraper and scraper tractor lines.
- U.S. Farmers Expected to Eclipse 2014 Soybean Acreage Record
U.S. farmers intend to plant a record-high total soybean acreage in 2015.
- John Deere Announces New 6M and 6R Series Tractor Models for 2015
John Deere announced on April 1 that it has expanded its lineup of 6M and 6R Series Tractors for the model year 2015.
- USDA's ARC and PLC Deadlines Extended to April 7
Farm owners and producers will have one additional week to choose between the USDA's Agriculture Risk Coverage (ARC) and Price Loss Coverage (PLC).
- Young Farmers Remain Optimistic Despite Adequate Land Concerns
Today's young farmers are more optimistic about the industry than they were five years ago despite the current challenges they face.
- USDA Report: Family-Owned Farms Remain Backbone of American Agriculture
A recent USDA report showed that 97 percent of today's U.S. farms are family-owned.
- National Ag Day Events Celebrated Across Washington, D.C.
Classrooms and communities across the country celebrate the 42nd annual National Ag Day on March 18, 2015.
- Great Bend Farm and Ranch Expo Set to Take Place Next Month
Attendees of the 2015 Great Bend Farm and Ranch Expo will be exposed to information from more than 700 vendors.
- Indiana Agriculture Accounts for $44 billion of the State’s Economy
Statistics show that Indiana agriculture accounts for $44 billion of the state's economy.