MachineFinder NEWS for Agriculture
- John Deere to Join More than 200 Exhibitors at 2017 Quad Cities Farm Equipment Show
John Deere will be one of the many exhibitors participating in the 2017 Quad Cities Farm Equipment Show.
- Registration Now Open for 2017 Indiana Small Farm Conference and Trade Show
Registration has now opened for the 2017 Indiana Small Farm Conference, which will be hosted from March 2 through March 4 in Danville, Indiana.
- Agriculture Recognized as Missouri's Number One Industry in 2016
The agricultural industry’s economic contribution to Missouri in 2016 reached $88.4 billion.
- University of Kentucky to Host Tall Fescue Renovation Workshop March 9
UK has announced that it will host a workshop on March 9 to educate producers on how to renovate their tall fescue pastures.
- Farmers to Share Ideas on New Tools at 2017 ‘Computers on the Farm’ Conference
The Computers on the Farm Conference is being hosted by the University of Missouri Extension between Jan. 13 and 14 at the Tan-Tar-A-Resort at Osage Beach, Mo.
- 2017 Pennsylvania Farm Show to Begin Agriculture Celebration on Jan. 7
The 101st Pennsylvania Farm Show is set to begin on Saturday, Jan. 7 at the Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex and Expo Center in Harrisburg, Penn.
- MSU Extension: Soybeans Top List of Most Profitable 2016 Mississippi Row Crops
Soybeans were the most profitable Mississippi crop this year, topping $1 billion in value.
- NMSU and New Mexico Hay Association Set to Host 2017 Southwest Hay and Forage Conference
The 2017 Southwest Hay & Forage Conference is set to kick off on January 11 and continue through January 13 at the Ruidoso Convention Center.
- 2017 SC AgriBiz and Farm Expo to Feature Variety of Farm Equipment and Educational Components
The SC AgriBiz and Farm Expo, which is being sponsored in part by John Deere, is set to begin on Wednesday, January 11.
- SDSU Leads Research Effort to Determine Impact of Grazing Cover Crops on Livestock and Soil Health
SDSU assistant professor Sandeep Kumar has been selected to lead a $4 million project created by the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- ASABE Recognizes John Deere Equipment with Pair of 2016 AE50 Awards
ASABE has recently awarded John Deere’s 5G Series Tractors and 9009A TerrainCut™ Rotary Rough Mower with AE50 Awards.
- 35th Greater Peoria Farm Show to Host More than 340 Exhibitors
The 35th Greater Peoria Farm Show will be held from November 29 through December 1 this year at the Peoria Civic Center in Peoria, Ill.
- Kansas State University Specialists Provide Cover Crop Best Practices
Kansas State University agronomists recently shared their tips for how to control weeds and select more efficient cover crops.
- John Deere Electronic Solutions Honored as NDSU Campus Community Partner
John Deere Electronic Solutions was recognized by NDSU for its long-standing partnership with the school.
- University of Illinois Workshops to Help Producers Meet Livestock Management Facilities Act Requirements
The University of Illinois Extension has scheduled workshops so producers can meet the requirements of the Livestock Management Facilities Act.
- New Mobile Apps and Mapping Functions Added to John Deere Operations Center
John Deere has announced the availability of a new software release for its Operations Center platform.
- Clemson Students Build Mobile Cotton Harvester to Increase Agricultural Awareness
Students from Clemson University have redesigned a mechanical cotton picker to teach others about cotton harvesting.
- Georgia Farmers Faced with Hurricane Matthew Crop Damage Encouraged to Contact Local FSA Offices
Pecan and cotton farmers in southeast Georgia are being encouraged to seek government assistance from the damage stemming from Hurricane Matthew.
- Large Corn Farms Twice as Likely to Adopt Precision Agriculture Technologies
The largest corn farms (those with more than 2,900 acres) are twice as likely to adopt precision agriculture technologies than smaller farms.
- ISU and Purdue’s Agricultural and Biological Engineering Programs Rank No. 1 for Undergraduates
ISU and Purdue tied for the top spot on U.S. News and World Report’s list of the best undergraduate biological and agricultural programs.