MachineFinder NEWS for Agriculture
- University of Nebraska Provides Combine Adjustment Tips for Downed Corn
The University of Nebraska has offered tips to agricultural producers who are dealing with downed corn.
- John Deere to Celebrate 100 Years of Tractors With Series of 2018 Events
John Deere has kicked off a full year of events for 2018 in celebration of its 100th anniversary of tractor production.
- University of Illinois Educator Offers Fall Cleanup Tips for Property Owners
As we move through the fall season, an expert from the University of Illinois is now offering tips for handling the foliage before the arrival of winter.
- University of Nebraska Provides Tips for Avoiding Soil Compaction at Harvest
Experts from the University of Nebraska have provided tips for how to avoid soil compaction during harvest.
- On the Road with Machinery Pete to Feature Heritage Tractor
Heritage Tractor, a Missouri and Kansas-based equipment dealership, will be featured on an upcoming episode of “On the Road with Machinery Pete."
- University of Kentucky Outlines Tips for Alternative Grain Storage
A combination of transportation challenges and high corn and soybean yields has placed additional pressure on the grain market this fall.
- John Deere HarvestLab 3000 Introduced to Help Producers Measure Forage Nutrient Values
John Deere has introduced HarvestLab™ 3000, a new solution to help beef and dairy producers monitor forage constituents at harvest.
- Clemson Agricultural Engineer Outlines Optimal Digger Speeds for Peanut Harvesting
Kendall Kirk, an agricultural engineer at Clemson University, recently shared the best digger speeds for peanut harvesting.
- Penn State to Host Ag Sciences Career Day on October 10th
Penn State has announced that its College of Agricultural Sciences will host its Ag Sciences Career Day on Oct. 10.
- John Deere Set to Showcase Products at Sunbelt Ag Expo 2017
John Deere will showcase its latest products, ranging from tillage equipment to tractors, at the upcoming Sunbelt Ag Expo in Moultrie, Georgia.
- Latest John Deere Acquisition Could Lead to Machine Learning in Agriculture Equipment
John Deere has officially acquired Blue River Technology, the machine learning technology company that puts a large focus on agriculture.
- On the Road with Machinery Pete to Showcase SEMA Equipment
SEMA Equipment will be featured on the next episode of “On the Road with Machinery Pete,” which is slated for the weekend of Sept. 16.
- Nebraska Plant Pathologists Outline Pre-Planting Steps to Reduce Winter Wheat Diseases
Plant pathologists from the University of Nebraska are offering insight into how wheat producers can prepare for winter and limit disease in their crop.
- John Deere Introduces AB485 Air Boom for High-Capacity Nutrient Application
The AB485 Air Boom option has been introduced for operators of the F4365 High-Capacity Nutrient Applicator from John Deere.
- John Deere 9RX Tractor Lineup Welcomes Three Narrow Track Models
Three new 9RX Narrow Track Tractors have been introduced by John Deere.
- John Deere Adds L331 and L341 Models to Large Square Baler Lineup
John Deere has announced the new L331 and L341 Large Square Balers, which will join its lineup of existing balers in 2018.
- University of Nebraska Plant Pathologist Offers Advice on Sudden Death Syndrome in Soybeans
University of Nebraska warns soybean growers of Sudden Death Syndrome symptoms. The condition can begin to show itself when soybeans are in mid- to late pod-filling stages.
- Antique Tractors to be Featured at Quad Cities Area Heritage Tractor Parade and Show
The Quad Cities Area Heritage Tractor Parade and Show is scheduled to be hosted at the John Deere Pavilion on September 9.
- USDA Expects Record Soybean Crop in 2017
U.S. farmers are on the path to producing a record-high soybean crop in 2017.
- U.S. Farm Report to Feature Stotz Equipment on Upcoming Machinery Pete Episode
Stotz Equipment is set to be featured on a segment of an upcoming episode of “On the Road with Machinery Pete.”