MachineFinder NEWS for Agriculture
- USDA Commitments Support Next Generation of Farmers and Ranchers
The USDA announced on Oct. 29 that it will commit $5.6 billion to programs that help young farmers over the next two years.
- Carolina Agencies Offer Tips to Farmers Handling Crops Damaged by Hurricane Joaquin
State and federal agencies are helping farmers handle crops impacted by flood waters caused by Hurricane Joaquin.
- 2015 Missouri Governor's Conference on Agriculture Registration Now Open
The Missouri Department of Agriculture announced on Oct. 21 that it has opened registration for the Governor’s Conference on Agriculture.
- John Deere Reveals 2016 Gator™ XUV 825i Special Edition
John Deere recently revealed the 2016 Gator XUV 825i Special Edition.
- DelDOT Reminds Drivers to be Aware of Farm Equipment During Harvest
DelDOT is reminding residents to be aware of farm equipment that may be on roadways during the harvest season.
- Warm and Dry Weather Conditions Drive Iowa Crop Progress
Warm, dry and windy conditions allowed Iowa farmers to make crop harvest progress.
- John Deere Sulfur Compatibility Solution to Support Current and Future Preowned Machines
John Deere announced that it will support current and future preowned machines in countries where ultra-low sulfur diesel (ULSD) is not accessible.
- Southern Agricultural Cover Crops Training Conference Set for Oct. 28-29
Farmers are invited to join the Southern Agricultural Cover Crops Training Conference on Oct. 28 through Oct. 29.
- Deere and DN2K Joint Venture to Improve Precision Agriculture and Decision Making
Deere and Company and DN2K announced that they have agreed to create SageInsights to further develop the DN2K cloud software platform, MyAgCentral.
- Deere-Themed Swisstrax Products to be Offered at Local Dealerships
John Deere has partnered with Swisstrax to offer Deere-themed products at local dealerships.
- Pride of New York Branding Program to Include Forest Products
The New York State Department of Agriculture's Pride of New York branding program will now include forest products.
- NICB Issues Heavy Equipment Theft Report for 2014
The National Insurance Crime Bureau released its annual report on heavy equipment thefts on Oct. 1.
- El Niño Conditions Expected to Add Urgency to Harvesting in the Lower Southeast
El Niño conditions are forcing farmers in the Southeast to accelerate their harvesting efforts this fall.
- Minnesota Department of Agriculture Urges Fertilizer Applicators to Check Soil Temperatures this Fall
The MDA urges farmers and fertilizer applicators to verify soil temperatures before using ammonium-based nitrogen fertilizers this autumn.
- Wisconsin's Beginning Farmers Expect to Remain on the Farm for Decades
Three-quarters of Wisconsin’s beginning farmers intend to remain on their farms for at least 20 years.
- John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum Exhibit to Honor Fire Brigade
The John Deere Tractor & Engine Museum will be opening a temporary exhibit on Sept. 26 to kick off Fire Prevention Week.
- John Deere Joins Hundreds of Exhibitors at 2015 Farm Science Review
John Deere is joining hundreds of exhibitors at the 2015 Farm Science Review event in London, Ohio.
- United States Observes 2015 National Farm Safety and Health Week
Throughout the week of Sept. 20, the United States will observe National Farm Safety and Health Week.
- USDA and DoD Initiative to Help Military Members Transition from Service to Careers in Agriculture
The USDA and DoD announced on Sept. 14 that they will be working together to help military members transition into careers in agriculture.
- Indiana State Agencies Urge Motorists to Be Aware of Farm Equipment during Harvest
Indiana State Agencies are teaming up to raise awareness of farm equipment on roads during this year's harvest.