MachineFinder NEWS for Agriculture
- John Deere Announces New Agricultural, Turf and Farm Products
John Deere has introduced a series of new agricultural, turf and farm products, each designed to simplify jobs.
- Governor McAuliffe to Co-Host Annual Conference on Virginia Agricultural Trade
The seventh annual Governor’s Conference on Agricultural Trade will take place on March 9 and 10, 2015 at the at the Richmond Marriot Hotel in Virginia, bringing together a variety of professionals involved in the agriculture industry.
- 2015 John Deere Drive Green Events Set to Kickoff Around the Country
John Deere Drive Green events are scheduled at dealerships around the country from February through October.
- Wiley X Announces New John Deere Safety Eyewear Product Line
The new Wiley X John Deere Safety Eyewear products are designed to meet the needs of those that demand high performance glasses.
- 45th Annual Power Show Ohio Presents New Power Equipment Innovations
The 2015 Power Show Ohio was recently held at the Ohio Expo Center in Columbus, where thousands of attendees were surrounded by construction, agricultural and outdoor power equipment for the event’s 45 annual celebration.
- Applications Now Being Accepted for 2015 Arkansas Century Farm Program
The Arkansas Agriculture Department is now accepting applications for the 2015 Arkansas Century Farm program.
- Optimistic Outlook Takes Center Stage at 2015 Georgia Ag Forecast
Economists at the 2015 Georgia Ag Forecast shed some positive light on the future of the state’s largest industry.
- Iowa Cover Crops Conference Coming to West Des Moines
The Iowa Cover Crops Conference will take place February 17 and 18, 2015, providing agriculture professionals an opportunity to learn more about cover crops.
- John Deere App Center to Help Equipment Owners Find Useful Business Tools
The John Deere App Center is designed to provide equipment owners with the ability to search and find apps relevant to their business.
- Indiana’s Role in Global Agriculture at Forefront of Governor’s Agriculture Conference
Indiana’s role as a global agriculture leader was the key topic of discussion at the inaugural Governor’s Agriculture Conference.
- Numerous John Deere Products Recognized as 2015 AE50 Award Winners
The American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers awarded John Deere for several innovative products at AE50.
- Purdue Extension Begins Internet-based Winter Farm Meetings
Indiana farmers are being given the opportunity to participate in online meetings thanks to the "Doughnut Series."
- USDA Invests More than $18 Million in Next Generation of Farmers
The USDA has invested more than $18 million in the next generation of farmers to ensure the sustainability of the agriculture industry.
- Idaho Agriculture Develops Financially with $9.7 Billion in Sales in 2014
The University of Idaho's annual report reveals a strong financial year for farmers and ranchers in the state, with $9.7 billion in sales of milk, livestock and crops and a 16 percent increase from 2013 projections.
- NASA's SMAP to Help Farmers Improve Plant Growth and Agricultural Productivity
NASA’s Soil Moisture Active Passive instrument could allow agriculturalists to determine when droughts may occur and take preventative measures.
- 2015 Pennsylvania Farm Show Set to Open Eight-Day Celebration
The 99th Pennsylvania Farm show will celebrate the state’s $7.5 billion agriculture industry on January 9, 2015 in Harrisburg.
- 2014 Concludes with Record Investments in Kentucky Agriculture
Several large investments have contributed to Kentucky’s record-breaking 2014 totals devoted to agriculture.
- Mississippi Crop Values Expected to Top $7B for Third Straight Year
For the third year in a row, Mississippi’s crop values are expected to top the $7 billion mark.
- Illinois Crop Management Conferences Set to Take on Crop Production Issues
University of Illinois Extension will be hosting the 11th annual Illinois Crop Management Conferences, providing current crop production information supported by university research.
- Plans for the 100th Agriculture and Natural Resources Week Are Underway
The organization responsible for putting on the Agriculture and Natural Resources Week has begun planning for the centennial anniversary.