MachineFinder NEWS for Agriculture
- John Deere Adds L331 and L341 Models to Large Square Baler Lineup
John Deere has announced the new L331 and L341 Large Square Balers, which will join its lineup of existing balers in 2018.
- University of Nebraska Plant Pathologist Offers Advice on Sudden Death Syndrome in Soybeans
University of Nebraska warns soybean growers of Sudden Death Syndrome symptoms. The condition can begin to show itself when soybeans are in mid- to late pod-filling stages.
- Antique Tractors to be Featured at Quad Cities Area Heritage Tractor Parade and Show
The Quad Cities Area Heritage Tractor Parade and Show is scheduled to be hosted at the John Deere Pavilion on September 9.
- USDA Expects Record Soybean Crop in 2017
U.S. farmers are on the path to producing a record-high soybean crop in 2017.
- U.S. Farm Report to Feature Stotz Equipment on Upcoming Machinery Pete Episode
Stotz Equipment is set to be featured on a segment of an upcoming episode of “On the Road with Machinery Pete.”
- Commercial Producer Project to Headline Purdue’s National Conference for Food and Agribusiness
This year, Purdue’s Large Commercial Producer Project will headline the 2017 National Conference for Food and Agribusiness.
- University of Kentucky Plant Pathologists Offer Southern Rust Information for Producers
Experts from the University of Kentucky are weighing in on this season’s southern rust on corn.
- John Deere Worksite Pro™ Attachments Line Adds Options for Agriculture Industry
John Deere has announced that it has expanded its line of Worksite Pro attachments with a focus on the agriculture industry.
- Penn State Ag Progress Days to Feature Hay Competition and Conservation Education
Penn State has announced that it will host a hay competition and provide conservation education to attendees as part of its Ag Progress Days agenda.
- 333G CTL Awarded to John Deere "Small Machines. Big Impact." Contest Winner
John Deere has announced that high school building trades instructor Eric Moores has won the “Small Machines. Big Impact.” contest.
- University of Arkansas Hosting Native Youth in Food and Agriculture Summit
The University of Arkansas School of Law will be hosting the fourth annual Native Youth in Food and Agriculture Leadership Summit.
- Sydenstricker and Used Ag Equipment to be Featured on U.S. Farm Report's Machinery Pete Show
The “On the Road with Machinery Pete” episode will be on KNLC, KTVO and WGEM in Illinois and Missouri this coming weekend.
- 2017 Purdue Soybean Showcase to Help Producers Maximize Farm Performance
Purdue University will be hosting its 2017 Soybean Showcase on July 27 at the Beck Agricultural Center in West Lafayette, Indiana.
- Georgia Farmers Encouraged to be Prepared to Fight Bacterial Blight in Cotton
University of Georgia Cooperative Extension plant pathologist Bob Kemerait is advising cotton producers to stay on alert for bacterial blight.
- Farmers and Ranchers Have Until June 30 to Sign Up for 2017 Census of Agriculture
The USDA is notifying farmers and ranchers that they have until the end of June to register for the 2017 Census of Agriculture.
- South Central Indiana Forage Tour Aims to Improve Attendees’ Forage Management Skills
The Indiana Forage Council is hosting a tour on July 25 to provide livestock producers with an opportunity to learn about forage management best practices.
- On the Road with Machinery Pete Set to Feature PrairieLand Partners
PrairieLand Partners will be featured on an upcoming episode of “On the Road with Machinery Pete,” which features John Deere dealers from across the country.
- MSU Extension Offers Advice for Handling and Harvesting High-Quality Baleage
Michigan State University has issued new advice for alfalfa and grass producers handling and harvesting baleage.
- University of Nebraska Crop Experts Offer Tips for Evaluating Hail Damage to Crops
Agricultural experts from the University of Nebraska have recently offered tips for evaluating hail damage to crops.
- John Deere 4640 Universal Display Offers Portable Gen 4 Experience
John Deere has announced the introduction of the John Deere 4640 Universal Display as a part of its Generation 4 operating system.