MachineFinder NEWS for Agriculture
- USDA: 2016 ARC and PLC Program Enrollment Now Open
The USDA announced on Dec. 3 that it has officially opened enrollment for 2016 Agriculture Risk Coverage and Price Loss Coverage.
- 2016 USDA Agricultural Outlook Forum to Blend Tradition with Technology
The USDA has announced the theme of this year’s 92nd Annual Agricultural Outlook Forum, “Transforming Agriculture: Blending Technology and Tradition.”
- Registration Now Open for 2016 Commodity Classic
Registration has officially opened for the 2016 Annual Commodity Classic, the country’s largest farmer-led convention and trade show.
- Johnny Tractor Snow Day Digital Storybook Set for Release
Soul and Vibe Interactive Inc. announced on Nov. 30 that it will release the “Johnny Tractor and Friends: Snow Day” in December 2015.
- 2015 OSU Soybean Crop Performance Trials Reveal High Yields
Higher than expected Ohio soybean crop yields are expected to close out 2015, according to Ohio State University.
- 97th Annual IFBF Meeting to Celebrate Iowa Agriculture
The Iowa Farm Bureau Federation is set to host its annual meeting on Dec. 1 and 2, celebrating Iowa agriculture.
- John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum Set for Week-Long First Anniversary Celebration
The John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum will celebrate its first year of operation with a week of festivities.
- Corn Belt Set to Face First Snow of Season
According to a report released by AccuWeather on Nov. 19, areas of the Midwest will see snowfall by the end of the week.
- Indianapolis Set to Host 37th Annual Indiana-Illinois Farm Show
The 37th Indiana-Illinois Farm and Outdoor Power Equipment Show is slated to take place between Dec. 15 and 17 at the Indiana State Fairgrounds.
- Campus Explorer Releases List of Top Colleges for Agriculture Majors
Campus Explorer recently announced the top four colleges for those looking to focus their studies on farming.
- Team of Researchers to Survey Crop Producers about Herbicide Resistant Weeds
A team of scientists from Iowa State University is working to find a solution to the increase of herbicide-resistant weeds.
- 2015 John Deere Classic Raises Record $8.73 Million for Local Charities
The 2015 John Deere Classic helped raise a record $8.734 million for 488 local and regional Quad Cities charities, a $2.4 million increase from last year.
- John Deere Technology Developed at ISU to Receive Agritechnica Awards
Three John Deere innovations will be recognized at Agritechnica 2015, one of the world’s most recognized agricultural technology conventions.
- South Georgia Technical College’s John Deere TECH Program Earns ‘College of Tomorrow Award’
South Georgia Technical College's John Deere TECH program has received the “College of Tomorrow Award” from John Deere.
- Recent John Deere Acquisition Agreements Focus on Precision Agriculture
John Deere continues to focus on precision agriculture with a series of recent acquisitions.
- USDA Commitments Support Next Generation of Farmers and Ranchers
The USDA announced on Oct. 29 that it will commit $5.6 billion to programs that help young farmers over the next two years.
- Carolina Agencies Offer Tips to Farmers Handling Crops Damaged by Hurricane Joaquin
State and federal agencies are helping farmers handle crops impacted by flood waters caused by Hurricane Joaquin.
- 2015 Missouri Governor's Conference on Agriculture Registration Now Open
The Missouri Department of Agriculture announced on Oct. 21 that it has opened registration for the Governor’s Conference on Agriculture.
- John Deere Reveals 2016 Gator™ XUV 825i Special Edition
John Deere recently revealed the 2016 Gator XUV 825i Special Edition.
- DelDOT Reminds Drivers to be Aware of Farm Equipment During Harvest
DelDOT is reminding residents to be aware of farm equipment that may be on roadways during the harvest season.