MachineFinder NEWS for Agriculture
- JD Equipment Featured in First 'On the Road with Machinery Pete' Episode
JD Equipment in London, Ohio has been featured in the first “On the Road with Machinery Pete” episode.
- IDOA Prepares to Host Series of Soil and Water Conservation Seminars
The IDOA has just announced that it will sponsor a series of one-day seminars centralized around soil and water conservation practices.
- 2015 Closes with Record Yields for South Dakota Corn and Soybeans
South Dakota farmers harvested record yields of corn and soybeans in 2015, according to the USDA.
- Deadline to Be Included in Minnesota Grown Directory Approaches
Individuals who would like to be included in the Minnesota Grown directory must apply for a $60 membership by January 31, 2016.
- 2016 Gathering of the Green Conference to Mirror 'Forge to Farm' Theme
The 2016 Gathering of the Green conference is set to take place between March 16 and 19 in Davenport, Ia.
- 114 Locations Added to Ohio’s Historic Family Farms Program
The Ohio Department of Agriculture has recognized 114 farms owned by the same family for at least 100 or 200 consecutive years in 2015.
- 2015 Corn and Sorghum Crops Rated as High Quality
Data shows that 94 percent of corn samples and 92 percent of sorghum samples rated at quality grade No. 2 or better in 2015.
- 2016 World Ag Expo Is Right Around the Corner
Organizers are gearing up for the crowd anticipated at the 49th annual World Ag Expo.
- Report: Family Farms Are Central to United States Agriculture
USDA research recently revealed that family farms remain an essential feature of agriculture in the United States.
- 100th Annual Pennsylvania Farm Show Set for Jan. 9
The 100th annual Pennsylvania Farm Show is set to begin on January 9, 2016, lasting eight days.
- Report: Corn Prices Could Head Higher in 2016
Purdue University Agricultural Economist Chris Hurt believes corn prices could potentially increase in 2016.
- Missouri State Fair Recognized as One of the Best in the World by the IAFE
The Missouri State Fair has been recognized as one of the best in the world by the Association of Fairs and Expositions.
- Section 179 Raised as Congress Passes ‘PATH Act’
The “Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes Act of 2015” (PATH) has been passed by the House and Senate.
- Nursery Fork Added to John Deere Worksite Pro™ Attachments Lineup
John Deere announced on Dec. 17 that it has released and added a new piece of equipment to its line of Worksite Pro attachments.
- USDA Releases Select Tables from Agricultural Projections to 2025 Report
The U.S. Department of Agriculture released a series of tables from its upcoming “USDA Agricultural Projections to 2025” report on Dec. 11.
- John Deere’s 500D Series Draper Platforms Look to Improve Small Grain Harvesting Performance
John Deere introduced the new 500D Series Draper Platforms on Dec. 9 as complements to the W235 and W260 Self-Propelled Windrowers.
- John Deere Adds Generation 4 CommandCenter™ Premium Activation to Precision Ag Lineup
John Deere announced on Dec. 9 that it would be adding new precision ag solutions to its lineup with Generation 4 CommandCenter Premium Activation.
- John Deere Expands Specialty Tractor Portfolio with New 5G Series
John Deere revealed its 5G Series Tractors to the public on Dec. 9, which are designed to cater to the needs of orchard and vineyard producers.
- USDA: 2016 ARC and PLC Program Enrollment Now Open
The USDA announced on Dec. 3 that it has officially opened enrollment for 2016 Agriculture Risk Coverage and Price Loss Coverage.
- 2016 USDA Agricultural Outlook Forum to Blend Tradition with Technology
The USDA has announced the theme of this year’s 92nd Annual Agricultural Outlook Forum, “Transforming Agriculture: Blending Technology and Tradition.”