MachineFinder NEWS for Agriculture
- Indiana Agriculture Accounts for $44 billion of the State’s Economy
Statistics show that Indiana agriculture accounts for $44 billion of the state's economy.
- North American Farm and Power Show Set to Return to Owatonna, MN
Attendees of the 2015 North American Farm and Power Show will have an opportunity to win a John Deere D110 Riding Mower.
- Virginia Agricultural Exports Set Record with $3.3B total for 2014
Virginia agricultural products surpassed $3.3 billion in 2014, shattering the previous record by a significant amount.
- Deere & Company Named One of the ‘World’s Most Ethical Companies’
For the ninth consecutive year, John Deere has been recognized as one of the world's most ethical companies.
- NCGA Updates ‘World of Corn’ Report to Reflect 2014 Statistics
The National Corn Growers Association updated its “World of Corn” report, detailing domestic and global corn production in 2014.
- Cotton Belt Producers to Focus on Wide Variety of Crops in 2015
Crop producers in the Cotton Belt are expected to plant a diverse set of crops in 2015, according to the NCC.
- Route Announced for 8th Annual North Iowa Tractor Ride
The route for the 8th annual North Iowa Tractor Ride has been announced, slated to take place between July 16 and 18.
- Safety-Net Deadlines for 2014 Farm Bill Programs Loom
Farm Bill safety-net deadlines are upcoming for farmers across the country.
- 50th National Farm Machinery Show Nearly Breaks All-Time Attendance Record
The 50th annual National Farm Machinery Show nearly broke all-time attendance records this year.
- Study: Maximum Grain Yield for Indiana Cornfields Occurs at 32,000 Plants per Acre
Indiana corn farmers may raise a record number of plants per acre this year, primarily due to new seeding technology and hardier hybrids.
- NORAC’s Active Wing Roll Now Available for John Deere R-Series Sprayers
NORAC Systems has announced the release of Active Wing Roll, an advanced boom height control technology available for John Deere R-Series sprayers.
- USDA Agricultural Projections Show Long-term Growth
The USDA Agricultural Projections to 2024 report shows long-term agricultural growth for the United States.
- John Deere Announces New Agricultural, Turf and Farm Products
John Deere has introduced a series of new agricultural, turf and farm products, each designed to simplify jobs.
- Governor McAuliffe to Co-Host Annual Conference on Virginia Agricultural Trade
The seventh annual Governor’s Conference on Agricultural Trade will take place on March 9 and 10, 2015 at the at the Richmond Marriot Hotel in Virginia, bringing together a variety of professionals involved in the agriculture industry.
- 2015 John Deere Drive Green Events Set to Kickoff Around the Country
John Deere Drive Green events are scheduled at dealerships around the country from February through October.
- Wiley X Announces New John Deere Safety Eyewear Product Line
The new Wiley X John Deere Safety Eyewear products are designed to meet the needs of those that demand high performance glasses.
- 45th Annual Power Show Ohio Presents New Power Equipment Innovations
The 2015 Power Show Ohio was recently held at the Ohio Expo Center in Columbus, where thousands of attendees were surrounded by construction, agricultural and outdoor power equipment for the event’s 45 annual celebration.
- Applications Now Being Accepted for 2015 Arkansas Century Farm Program
The Arkansas Agriculture Department is now accepting applications for the 2015 Arkansas Century Farm program.
- Optimistic Outlook Takes Center Stage at 2015 Georgia Ag Forecast
Economists at the 2015 Georgia Ag Forecast shed some positive light on the future of the state’s largest industry.
- Iowa Cover Crops Conference Coming to West Des Moines
The Iowa Cover Crops Conference will take place February 17 and 18, 2015, providing agriculture professionals an opportunity to learn more about cover crops.