MachineFinder NEWS for Construction
- John Deere Hydraulic Coupler for Compact Excavators Simplifies Bucket Changing
John Deere has announced a new hydraulic coupler for its compact excavators, designed to reduce interruptions during operation.
- New John Deere Cold Planer Attachments Designed to Simplify Milling
John Deere has announced new additions to its Worksite Pro ™ attachment lineup, which include the D-Series cold planers.
- John Deere G-Series Skid Steer Lineup Expands with Large-Frame Additions
John Deere revealed new large-frame G-Series skid steers and compact track loaders on Aug. 17.
- PGA Tour Arrives at TPC Deere Run for 2016 John Deere Classic
The PGA Tour is making its annual stop at TPC Deere Run in Silvis, Ill., for the playing of the 2016 John Deere Classic from August 11-14.
- John Deere and HCSS Partner to Simplify Construction Data Management
John Deere announced on Aug. 8 that it has partnered with HCSS, a provider of management solutions for the construction industry.
- South Dakota State University to Offer First Four-Year Precision Agriculture Degree
SDSU announced on June 30 that they have approved a new precision agriculture undergraduate degree program.
- Penn State’s 2016 Ag Progress Days Set to Have Something for Everyone
Penn State is set to host three days of agricultural activities as a part of its “Ag Progress Days” event, held every year in August.
- Soul and Vibe Releases Johnny Tractor Bedtime-Themed Interactive Storybook
Soul and Vibe Interactive Inc. announced on July 21 that it had released “Goodnight, Johnny Tractor.”
- 2016 Iowa State Fair to Feature Series of Agricultural Education Activities
Agricultural education will be a prominent theme at the 2016 Iowa State Fair, with activities hosted at the John Deere Agriculture Building.
- NPPGov Division Awards John Deere Construction with Three-Year Equipment Contract
John Deere has been awarded with a three-year construction equipment contract by the National Purchasing Partners Government Division.
- John Deere 135G and 245G LC Reduced-Tail-Swing Excavators Latest to Receive Updates
John Deere announced on June 30 that it has updated the John Deere 135G and 245G LC reduced-tail swing excavators.
- 9th Annual Learn & Play Day Invites Kids of All Ages to John Deere Pavilion
John Deere recently announced that it will host its ninth annual Learn and Play Day on Saturday, July 16, at the John Deere Pavilion in Moline, Ill.
- Largest John Deere G-Series Excavator Receives Upgrades
John Deere has upgraded the John Deere 870G LC model of the G-Series excavator line with an EPA Final Tier 4 diesel engine and other new features.
- John Deere 670G LC Updates Focus on Emissions and Customer Feedback
John Deere announced on June 16 that it has updated the John Deere 670G LC Excavator to cater to customer feedback and emissions standards.
- John Deere 324E Brings Upgraded Controls and Boom Performance to Skid Steer Loader Lineup
John Deere announced on June 13 that it has added the John Deere 324E to its existing line of skid steer loaders.
- Two John Deere Crawler Dozers Win 2016 Red Dot Design Awards
John Deere announced on June 7 that the John Deere 850K and 1050K Crawler Dozers have each won a 2016 Red Dot Award.
- John Deere MyMaintenance App to Simplify Construction Equipment Maintenance
The John Deere MyMaintenance mobile app provides a new machine maintenance tool to John Deere construction equipment owners and operators.
- John Deere 710L Added to Company’s Backhoe Loader Lineup
John Deere announced on May 3 that it has added a new machine, the 710L, to its L-Series lineup of backhoe loaders.
- Hydraulic Hammers Added to John Deere Worksite Pro™ Attachments Lineup
John Deere announced on April 29 that it has added to its line of Worksite Pro attachments with new Hydraulic Hammers.
- John Deere Historic Site Opens for 52nd Season on May 1, 2016
John Deere announced on April 13 that it will be opening the doors to the John Deere Historic Site for the 52nd year on May 1.