MachineFinder NEWS for Construction
- John Deere Adds New 450K Crawler Dozer While Updating 550K and 650K Models
John Deere announced on January 17 that it will be expanding its crawler dozer lineup and updating its 550K and 650K models to meet evolving standards.
- Severe-Duty Construction Buckets Added to John Deere Worksite Pro Attachment Lineup
John Deere has introduced 90-inch Severe-Duty Construction Buckets for its 332G skid steer and 333G compact track loader models.
- John Deere and AGTEK Collaborate to Simplify Grade Control Workflow Process
John Deere is now collaborating with AGTEK to work on more 3D digital models and GPS technology projects for its customers.
- John Deere Electronic Solutions Honored as NDSU Campus Community Partner
John Deere Electronic Solutions was recognized by NDSU for its long-standing partnership with the school.
- John Deere 470G LC Excavator Updates Focus on Customer Feedback and Productivity
John Deere has updated its 470G LC Excavator to meet Final Tier 4 emissions standards and help customers boost their productivity on the job.
- Penn State Extension Releases 2017 Dairy Farm Safety Calendar
Penn State Extension professionals have put together a new calendar for 2017 that’s designed to raise safety awareness.
- New John Deere K-II Series Utility Wheel Loaders to Boost Engine Performance and Fuel Efficiency
John Deere has improved its line of utility-class wheel loaders with machines designed to enhance fuel efficiency and provide additional agility.
- New John Deere Snow Blades Added to Worksite Pro Lineup
John Deere has added new attachments to its Worksite Pro™ lineup to cater to winter weather.
- Grading-Heel Buckets Added to John Deere CTL and Skid Steer Attachments Line
John Deere has expanded its lineup of Worksite Pro attachments with new grading-heel buckets.
- John Deere Hydraulic Coupler for Compact Excavators Simplifies Bucket Changing
John Deere has announced a new hydraulic coupler for its compact excavators, designed to reduce interruptions during operation.
- New John Deere Cold Planer Attachments Designed to Simplify Milling
John Deere has announced new additions to its Worksite Pro ™ attachment lineup, which include the D-Series cold planers.
- John Deere G-Series Skid Steer Lineup Expands with Large-Frame Additions
John Deere revealed new large-frame G-Series skid steers and compact track loaders on Aug. 17.
- PGA Tour Arrives at TPC Deere Run for 2016 John Deere Classic
The PGA Tour is making its annual stop at TPC Deere Run in Silvis, Ill., for the playing of the 2016 John Deere Classic from August 11-14.
- John Deere and HCSS Partner to Simplify Construction Data Management
John Deere announced on Aug. 8 that it has partnered with HCSS, a provider of management solutions for the construction industry.
- South Dakota State University to Offer First Four-Year Precision Agriculture Degree
SDSU announced on June 30 that they have approved a new precision agriculture undergraduate degree program.
- Penn State’s 2016 Ag Progress Days Set to Have Something for Everyone
Penn State is set to host three days of agricultural activities as a part of its “Ag Progress Days” event, held every year in August.
- Soul and Vibe Releases Johnny Tractor Bedtime-Themed Interactive Storybook
Soul and Vibe Interactive Inc. announced on July 21 that it had released “Goodnight, Johnny Tractor.”
- 2016 Iowa State Fair to Feature Series of Agricultural Education Activities
Agricultural education will be a prominent theme at the 2016 Iowa State Fair, with activities hosted at the John Deere Agriculture Building.
- NPPGov Division Awards John Deere Construction with Three-Year Equipment Contract
John Deere has been awarded with a three-year construction equipment contract by the National Purchasing Partners Government Division.
- John Deere 135G and 245G LC Reduced-Tail-Swing Excavators Latest to Receive Updates
John Deere announced on June 30 that it has updated the John Deere 135G and 245G LC reduced-tail swing excavators.