MachineFinder NEWS for Construction
- John Deere Adds 210G LC Excavator to Construction Equipment Lineup
John Deere announced on May 7 that it would be adding the 210G LC excavator to its G-Series lineup.
- John Deere Earns NAEDA Full-Line Manufacturer Dealer’s Choice Award
John Deere has been awarded the 2015 “Full-Line Manufacturer” Dealer’s Choice Award by the North American Equipment Dealers Association (NAEDA).
- John Deere Adds to Scraper Tractor and Ejector Scraper Lines
John Deere announced on April 8 that it would be updating its ejector scraper and scraper tractor lines.
- John Deere Forestry Welcomes L-Series Skidders and Wheeled Feller Bunchers
John Deere forestry announced new L-Series Wheeled Feller Bunchers and L-Series Skidders on April 1.
- USDA Report: Family-Owned Farms Remain Backbone of American Agriculture
A recent USDA report showed that 97 percent of today's U.S. farms are family-owned.
- North American Farm and Power Show Set to Return to Owatonna, MN
Attendees of the 2015 North American Farm and Power Show will have an opportunity to win a John Deere D110 Riding Mower.
- Deere & Company Named One of the ‘World’s Most Ethical Companies’
For the ninth consecutive year, John Deere has been recognized as one of the world's most ethical companies.
- John Deere Announces New Agricultural, Turf and Farm Products
John Deere has introduced a series of new agricultural, turf and farm products, each designed to simplify jobs.
- Wiley X Announces New John Deere Safety Eyewear Product Line
The new Wiley X John Deere Safety Eyewear products are designed to meet the needs of those that demand high performance glasses.
- 45th Annual Power Show Ohio Presents New Power Equipment Innovations
The 2015 Power Show Ohio was recently held at the Ohio Expo Center in Columbus, where thousands of attendees were surrounded by construction, agricultural and outdoor power equipment for the event’s 45 annual celebration.
- One Millionth John Deere Tractor Built at Augusta Factory
John Deere reaches a major manufacturing milestone with the completion of the one millionth tractor built at the John Deere Augusta factory in Grovetown, Georgia.
- John Deere GoHaul Mobile Application Now Available for E-Series ADT Customers
In effort to enhance customer efficiency and productivity on the job, John Deere Construction created the GoHaul mobile application.
- John Deere Unveils Three New Additions to its K-Series-II Wheel Loader Lineup
Deere’s newest additions to its K-Series-II Wheel Loader lineup are designed to add durability, productivity, and uptime to the jobsite.
- John Deere and Company Recognized by Interbrand as Top 100 Global Brand
John Deere and Company has once again found itself ranking within the top 100 global brands, according to Interbrand.
- Agricultural Safety to be on Display at National Farm Safety & Health Week
Agricultural safety will be on display at National Farm Safety & Health Week.
- John Deere Historic Site Hosting 2014 Hammer In Event
The John Deere Historic Site is hosting the 2014 Hammer In event on August 2 and 3 to celebrate the history of blacksmiths and other trades.
- Learn and Play Day Offers John Deere Experience to Kids and Parents
The John Deere Pavilion hosted its yearly Learn & Play Day on Saturday July 19th, providing fun and crucial education to the community.
- John Deere Customizable Support Solution Eyes Uptime and Productivity
Customizable support solution is made available to increase productivity and uptime while lowering operating costs.
- John Deere Pavilion Hosting July 19th Learn & Play Day
The John Deere Pavilion is hosting a Learn & Play Day on Saturday, July 19th, inviting kids to spend the day playing and learning about John Deere.
- John Deere G-Series Excavator Upgrades to Cut Costs and Increase Uptime
John Deere has introduced upgrades to three models on the G-Series excavator line that will cut costs and increase uptime.