MachineFinder NEWS for Construction
- Largest John Deere G-Series Excavator Receives Upgrades
John Deere has upgraded the John Deere 870G LC model of the G-Series excavator line with an EPA Final Tier 4 diesel engine and other new features.
- John Deere 670G LC Updates Focus on Emissions and Customer Feedback
John Deere announced on June 16 that it has updated the John Deere 670G LC Excavator to cater to customer feedback and emissions standards.
- John Deere 324E Brings Upgraded Controls and Boom Performance to Skid Steer Loader Lineup
John Deere announced on June 13 that it has added the John Deere 324E to its existing line of skid steer loaders.
- Two John Deere Crawler Dozers Win 2016 Red Dot Design Awards
John Deere announced on June 7 that the John Deere 850K and 1050K Crawler Dozers have each won a 2016 Red Dot Award.
- John Deere MyMaintenance App to Simplify Construction Equipment Maintenance
The John Deere MyMaintenance mobile app provides a new machine maintenance tool to John Deere construction equipment owners and operators.
- John Deere 710L Added to Company’s Backhoe Loader Lineup
John Deere announced on May 3 that it has added a new machine, the 710L, to its L-Series lineup of backhoe loaders.
- Hydraulic Hammers Added to John Deere Worksite Pro™ Attachments Lineup
John Deere announced on April 29 that it has added to its line of Worksite Pro attachments with new Hydraulic Hammers.
- John Deere Historic Site Opens for 52nd Season on May 1, 2016
John Deere announced on April 13 that it will be opening the doors to the John Deere Historic Site for the 52nd year on May 1.
- John Deere JDLink™ Dashboard to Help Customers Better Manage Equipment
John Deere recently announced the launch of the JDLink Dashboard to enhance equipment management.
- Extreme Duty Brush Cutter Added to John Deere Worksite Pro™ Attachments Collection
John Deere has added the Extreme Duty Brush Cutter attachment to its line of Worksite Pro attachments.
- Deere Customers Can Now Calculate JDLink™ ROI Using Estimator Tool
John Deere announced on March 8 that customers can now use the JDLink ROI estimator to determine how effective the telematics solution can be.
- Deere & Company Recognized as One of 'World's Most Ethical Companies' for Tenth Straight Year
Deere & Company announced on March 7 that it was recognized in the Ethisphere Institute’s list of the “World’s Most Ethical Companies."
- New John Deere 700K SmartGrade™ Dozer Improves Jobsite Accuracy
John Deere recently announced the release of the 700K SmartGrade crawler dozer, which is geared toward improving jobsite accuracy and quality of work.
- John Deere Adds 130G, 160G LC and 180G LC Models to G-Series Excavator Lineup
John Deere announced on Feb. 25 that it will be adding three new Final Tier 4-emission certified excavators to its G-Series lineup.
- New John Deere Game Features G-Series Skid Steers and Compact Track Loader
John Deere announced a new interactive game on Feb. 23, featuring G-Series skid steers and a compact track loader.
- John Deere Included in Fortune Magazine's Top 50 Most Admired Companies List
John Deere has been recognized as one of the Top 50 Most Admired Companies by Fortune Magazine.
- John Deere Rolls Out G-Series Small-Frame Skid Steer Loader and Compact Track Loader Models
John Deere revealed four new Final Tier 4 G-Series skid steers and one compact track loader on Feb. 12.
- MN Ag EXPO Provides Educational and Networking Opportunities for State's Growers
The MN Ag Expo is slated to take place between January 27 and January 28 at the Verizon Wireless Center in Mankato, Minn.
- Deadline to Be Included in Minnesota Grown Directory Approaches
Individuals who would like to be included in the Minnesota Grown directory must apply for a $60 membership by January 31, 2016.
- Nursery Fork Added to John Deere Worksite Pro™ Attachments Lineup
John Deere announced on Dec. 17 that it has released and added a new piece of equipment to its line of Worksite Pro attachments.