MachineFinder NEWS for Construction
- Hydraulic Hammers Added to John Deere Worksite Pro™ Attachments Lineup
John Deere announced on April 29 that it has added to its line of Worksite Pro attachments with new Hydraulic Hammers.
- John Deere Historic Site Opens for 52nd Season on May 1, 2016
John Deere announced on April 13 that it will be opening the doors to the John Deere Historic Site for the 52nd year on May 1.
- John Deere JDLink™ Dashboard to Help Customers Better Manage Equipment
John Deere recently announced the launch of the JDLink Dashboard to enhance equipment management.
- Extreme Duty Brush Cutter Added to John Deere Worksite Pro™ Attachments Collection
John Deere has added the Extreme Duty Brush Cutter attachment to its line of Worksite Pro attachments.
- Deere Customers Can Now Calculate JDLink™ ROI Using Estimator Tool
John Deere announced on March 8 that customers can now use the JDLink ROI estimator to determine how effective the telematics solution can be.
- Deere & Company Recognized as One of 'World's Most Ethical Companies' for Tenth Straight Year
Deere & Company announced on March 7 that it was recognized in the Ethisphere Institute’s list of the “World’s Most Ethical Companies."
- New John Deere 700K SmartGrade™ Dozer Improves Jobsite Accuracy
John Deere recently announced the release of the 700K SmartGrade crawler dozer, which is geared toward improving jobsite accuracy and quality of work.
- John Deere Adds 130G, 160G LC and 180G LC Models to G-Series Excavator Lineup
John Deere announced on Feb. 25 that it will be adding three new Final Tier 4-emission certified excavators to its G-Series lineup.
- New John Deere Game Features G-Series Skid Steers and Compact Track Loader
John Deere announced a new interactive game on Feb. 23, featuring G-Series skid steers and a compact track loader.
- John Deere Included in Fortune Magazine's Top 50 Most Admired Companies List
John Deere has been recognized as one of the Top 50 Most Admired Companies by Fortune Magazine.
- John Deere Rolls Out G-Series Small-Frame Skid Steer Loader and Compact Track Loader Models
John Deere revealed four new Final Tier 4 G-Series skid steers and one compact track loader on Feb. 12.
- MN Ag EXPO Provides Educational and Networking Opportunities for State's Growers
The MN Ag Expo is slated to take place between January 27 and January 28 at the Verizon Wireless Center in Mankato, Minn.
- Deadline to Be Included in Minnesota Grown Directory Approaches
Individuals who would like to be included in the Minnesota Grown directory must apply for a $60 membership by January 31, 2016.
- Nursery Fork Added to John Deere Worksite Pro™ Attachments Lineup
John Deere announced on Dec. 17 that it has released and added a new piece of equipment to its line of Worksite Pro attachments.
- Deere Announces WorkSight™ Fuel Advantage Program to Improve Efficiency
Deere has recently announced the launch of the John Deere WorkSight Fuel Advantage program, which will apply to 47 pieces of construction equipment.
- Johnny Tractor Snow Day Digital Storybook Set for Release
Soul and Vibe Interactive Inc. announced on Nov. 30 that it will release the “Johnny Tractor and Friends: Snow Day” in December 2015.
- Corn Belt Set to Face First Snow of Season
According to a report released by AccuWeather on Nov. 19, areas of the Midwest will see snowfall by the end of the week.
- 2015 John Deere Classic Raises Record $8.73 Million for Local Charities
The 2015 John Deere Classic helped raise a record $8.734 million for 488 local and regional Quad Cities charities, a $2.4 million increase from last year.
- South Georgia Technical College’s John Deere TECH Program Earns ‘College of Tomorrow Award’
South Georgia Technical College's John Deere TECH program has received the “College of Tomorrow Award” from John Deere.
- John Deere Sulfur Compatibility Solution to Support Current and Future Preowned Machines
John Deere announced that it will support current and future preowned machines in countries where ultra-low sulfur diesel (ULSD) is not accessible.