MachineFinder NEWS for Construction
- Corn Belt Set to Face First Snow of Season
According to a report released by AccuWeather on Nov. 19, areas of the Midwest will see snowfall by the end of the week.
- 2015 John Deere Classic Raises Record $8.73 Million for Local Charities
The 2015 John Deere Classic helped raise a record $8.734 million for 488 local and regional Quad Cities charities, a $2.4 million increase from last year.
- South Georgia Technical College’s John Deere TECH Program Earns ‘College of Tomorrow Award’
South Georgia Technical College's John Deere TECH program has received the “College of Tomorrow Award” from John Deere.
- John Deere Sulfur Compatibility Solution to Support Current and Future Preowned Machines
John Deere announced that it will support current and future preowned machines in countries where ultra-low sulfur diesel (ULSD) is not accessible.
- Deere and DN2K Joint Venture to Improve Precision Agriculture and Decision Making
Deere and Company and DN2K announced that they have agreed to create SageInsights to further develop the DN2K cloud software platform, MyAgCentral.
- Deere-Themed Swisstrax Products to be Offered at Local Dealerships
John Deere has partnered with Swisstrax to offer Deere-themed products at local dealerships.
- NICB Issues Heavy Equipment Theft Report for 2014
The National Insurance Crime Bureau released its annual report on heavy equipment thefts on Oct. 1.
- John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum Exhibit to Honor Fire Brigade
The John Deere Tractor & Engine Museum will be opening a temporary exhibit on Sept. 26 to kick off Fire Prevention Week.
- John Deere Set to Join Hundreds of Exhibitors at Farm Progress Show
John Deere will be one of the many exhibitors on hand at the 62nd Annual Farm Progress Show.
- John Deere 210G LC Excavator Set to Help Clean Up Ohio River
A John Deere 210G LC Excavator will soon be helping a clean up of the Ohio River.
- USDA to Measure Feral Swine Impact on U.S. Crops
The USDA's NASS and APHIS announced on July 21 that they would be surveying U.S. crop producers to gauge the impact of feral swine.
- Learn and Play Day Provides Look into Life of John Deere Customers
John Deere hosted its annual Learn & Play Day on Saturday, July 18, at the John Deere Pavilion in Moline, Illinois.
- John Deere Extends JDLink Ultimate Service for Production-Scale Customers
John Deere announced on July 7 that it would be extending its JDLink Ultimate Service base subscription from three to five years.
- Competitive Field Set to Tee Off at 2015 John Deere Classic
The John Deere Classic, slated for July 9 through July 12, is expected to once again yield strong competition this year.
- John Deere Construction Releases 'GoPush' App for 1050K Customers
John Deere construction announced on July 1 that its “GoPush” mobile app is officially available for download for 1050K crawler dozer users.
- John Deere Updates K-Series Wheel Loader Lineup
John Deere announced on June 25 that it had made updates to its K-Series wheel loader lineup.
- John Deere Updates E-Series Articulated Dump Truck Line
John Deere announced on June 16 that it had updated the 370E, 410E and 460E dump trucks.
- John Deere Adds Two New Models to L-Series Tractor Loader Lineup
John Deere announced on May 14 that it has added the 210L EP and 210L to its L-Series lineup.
- Report: John Deere Equipment Popular Among Sewer and Water Contractors
A new report shows that sewer and water contractors have preferred John Deere equipment while on the job over the past five years.
- John Deere Adds 210G LC Excavator to Construction Equipment Lineup
John Deere announced on May 7 that it would be adding the 210G LC excavator to its G-Series lineup.