MachineFinder NEWS for Construction
- John Deere Included in Fortune Magazine's Top 50 Most Admired Companies List
John Deere has been recognized as one of the Top 50 Most Admired Companies by Fortune Magazine.
- John Deere Rolls Out G-Series Small-Frame Skid Steer Loader and Compact Track Loader Models
John Deere revealed four new Final Tier 4 G-Series skid steers and one compact track loader on Feb. 12.
- MN Ag EXPO Provides Educational and Networking Opportunities for State's Growers
The MN Ag Expo is slated to take place between January 27 and January 28 at the Verizon Wireless Center in Mankato, Minn.
- Deadline to Be Included in Minnesota Grown Directory Approaches
Individuals who would like to be included in the Minnesota Grown directory must apply for a $60 membership by January 31, 2016.
- Nursery Fork Added to John Deere Worksite Pro™ Attachments Lineup
John Deere announced on Dec. 17 that it has released and added a new piece of equipment to its line of Worksite Pro attachments.
- Deere Announces WorkSight™ Fuel Advantage Program to Improve Efficiency
Deere has recently announced the launch of the John Deere WorkSight Fuel Advantage program, which will apply to 47 pieces of construction equipment.
- Johnny Tractor Snow Day Digital Storybook Set for Release
Soul and Vibe Interactive Inc. announced on Nov. 30 that it will release the “Johnny Tractor and Friends: Snow Day” in December 2015.
- Corn Belt Set to Face First Snow of Season
According to a report released by AccuWeather on Nov. 19, areas of the Midwest will see snowfall by the end of the week.
- 2015 John Deere Classic Raises Record $8.73 Million for Local Charities
The 2015 John Deere Classic helped raise a record $8.734 million for 488 local and regional Quad Cities charities, a $2.4 million increase from last year.
- South Georgia Technical College’s John Deere TECH Program Earns ‘College of Tomorrow Award’
South Georgia Technical College's John Deere TECH program has received the “College of Tomorrow Award” from John Deere.
- John Deere Sulfur Compatibility Solution to Support Current and Future Preowned Machines
John Deere announced that it will support current and future preowned machines in countries where ultra-low sulfur diesel (ULSD) is not accessible.
- Deere and DN2K Joint Venture to Improve Precision Agriculture and Decision Making
Deere and Company and DN2K announced that they have agreed to create SageInsights to further develop the DN2K cloud software platform, MyAgCentral.
- Deere-Themed Swisstrax Products to be Offered at Local Dealerships
John Deere has partnered with Swisstrax to offer Deere-themed products at local dealerships.
- NICB Issues Heavy Equipment Theft Report for 2014
The National Insurance Crime Bureau released its annual report on heavy equipment thefts on Oct. 1.
- John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum Exhibit to Honor Fire Brigade
The John Deere Tractor & Engine Museum will be opening a temporary exhibit on Sept. 26 to kick off Fire Prevention Week.
- John Deere Set to Join Hundreds of Exhibitors at Farm Progress Show
John Deere will be one of the many exhibitors on hand at the 62nd Annual Farm Progress Show.
- John Deere 210G LC Excavator Set to Help Clean Up Ohio River
A John Deere 210G LC Excavator will soon be helping a clean up of the Ohio River.
- USDA to Measure Feral Swine Impact on U.S. Crops
The USDA's NASS and APHIS announced on July 21 that they would be surveying U.S. crop producers to gauge the impact of feral swine.
- Learn and Play Day Provides Look into Life of John Deere Customers
John Deere hosted its annual Learn & Play Day on Saturday, July 18, at the John Deere Pavilion in Moline, Illinois.
- John Deere Extends JDLink Ultimate Service for Production-Scale Customers
John Deere announced on July 7 that it would be extending its JDLink Ultimate Service base subscription from three to five years.