MachineFinder NEWS for Golf and Turf
- Ag-Pro Companies to Become One of Largest John Deere Dealers in U.S.
Ag-Pro Companies has acquired four new stores in the Metro Atlanta area, which will make the company one of the largest John Deere dealers in the U.S.
- John Deere Golf Introduces New Line of Mowers at Golf Industry Show
John Deere recently announced its A Model Fairway, Trim and Surrounds and Rough Mower line at the 2014 Golf Industry Show in Orlando, Florida.
- John Deere Tango E5 Exhibit Available to Public at John Deere Pavilion
John Deere has unveiled an exhibit at the John Deere Pavilion in Moline, Ill., showcasing the company’s new Tango E5 autonomous mower.
- “Birdies for Charity" and 2013 John Deere Classic Raise $6.32 Million
- John Deere Equipment Donation Assists National Mall Restoration
- John Deere Parts OnSite Helps Contractors Manage Parts Inventory
- John Deere Launches 2013 “Birdies For Charity” Program at John Deere Classic
- John Deere Gift Shop Recognized as Top 10 Gift Shop in Illinois
- John Deere Golf Showcases New Products at 2013 Golf Industry Show
- John Deere Recognized on “World’s Most Ethical Companies” List
- John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum Aims to Open Doors in June 2013
- New John Deere EZtrak Mower Models Designed to Reduce Mowing Time for Homeowners
- John Deere Donates 1Million to First Tee Program at 2013 GIS
- John Deere Releases New Commercial Walk-Behind Mower: Quik Trak™ 600
- 2013 Quad Cities Farm Equipment Show Marks 22nd Anniversary
- United States Tractor Sales Experience Double Digit Growth in 2012
- John Deere Classic Earns Engaged Community Award for Third Time
- John Deere Honored with 2012 AEM Hall of Fame Induction
- John Deere Named On Reuters Top 100 Global Innovators List for 2012
- John Deere’s DirectDrive Transmission Proves Highly Fuel Efficient