MachineFinder NEWS for Golf and Turf
- John Deere Commercial Mower Fleet in Hampton, Va. Converts to Propane Fuel
A fleet of Hampton, Va. John Deere commercial lawnmowers have been recently converted to propane fuel.
- John Deere Named to Ethisphere’s List of World’s Most Ethical Companies
John Deere and Company has been recognized on Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies" list for the eight consecutive year.
- 2014 John Deere Drive Green Event Underway Across the U.S.
The “John Deere Drive Green” event underway, presenting visitors of hosting locations a chance to test-drive equipment.
- Columbia, Missouri Police Adopt John Deere Gators for Law Enforcement Use
The Columbia, Missouri Police Department’s Downtown Unit has added two new John Deere Gator 825i crossover utility vehicles to their force.
- John Deere Gator Product Updates Aim to Improve Utility Performance
The 2014 John Deere Gator line-up features several updates to enhance the quality and improve the utility experience in the field.
- John Deere Lawn Equipment Test Drive Featured at Builders Home & Garden Show
Visitors to the 2014 Builders Home and Garden Show will have an opportunity to test drive the latest John Deere lawn equipment.
- John Deere Becomes Corporate Sponsor for PGA Tour’s Zach Johnson
John Deere has become a corporate sponsor for professional golfer Zach Johnson, a move that will further strengthen Deere's commitment to golf.
- Ag-Pro Companies to Become One of Largest John Deere Dealers in U.S.
Ag-Pro Companies has acquired four new stores in the Metro Atlanta area, which will make the company one of the largest John Deere dealers in the U.S.
- John Deere Golf Introduces New Line of Mowers at Golf Industry Show
John Deere recently announced its A Model Fairway, Trim and Surrounds and Rough Mower line at the 2014 Golf Industry Show in Orlando, Florida.
- John Deere Tango E5 Exhibit Available to Public at John Deere Pavilion
John Deere has unveiled an exhibit at the John Deere Pavilion in Moline, Ill., showcasing the company’s new Tango E5 autonomous mower.
- “Birdies for Charity" and 2013 John Deere Classic Raise $6.32 Million
- John Deere Equipment Donation Assists National Mall Restoration
- John Deere Parts OnSite Helps Contractors Manage Parts Inventory
- John Deere Launches 2013 “Birdies For Charity” Program at John Deere Classic
- John Deere Gift Shop Recognized as Top 10 Gift Shop in Illinois
- John Deere Golf Showcases New Products at 2013 Golf Industry Show
- John Deere Recognized on “World’s Most Ethical Companies” List
- John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum Aims to Open Doors in June 2013
- New John Deere EZtrak Mower Models Designed to Reduce Mowing Time for Homeowners
- John Deere Donates 1Million to First Tee Program at 2013 GIS