MachineFinder NEWS for Golf and Turf
- 2014 Ozark Fall Farmfest Bringing Together Everything in Agriculture
The 2014 Ozark Fall FarmFest provides an opportunity to experience a variety of farm items and view the latest technology introduced in the agriculture industry.
- John Deere Introduces Large Square Balers for Increased Productivity
John Deere introduces two new L Series Square Balers that are designed to maximize productivity, increase efficiency and lower operating costs when using commercial hay equipment.
- 2013 U.S. Farm Production Expenditures Increase across the Board
According to 2013 United States Farm Production Expenditures report, farm spending is estimated to be $367.3 billion, showing a 2 percent increase from 2012.
- Newly Released Publication Showcases Classic Tractor Auction Prices
Machinery Pete's 2014 Classic Tractor Price Guide gives classic tractor fans an opportunity to learn about auction sales.
- John Deere Releases Special Edition Midnight Black Gators
Two special edition John Deere Gators hit the market, the Midnight Black XUV and RSX, designed for customers seeking a distinct utility vehicle.
- John Deere Historic Site Hosting 2014 Hammer In Event
The John Deere Historic Site is hosting the 2014 Hammer In event on August 2 and 3 to celebrate the history of blacksmiths and other trades.
- John Deere Pavilion Hosting July 19th Learn & Play Day
The John Deere Pavilion is hosting a Learn & Play Day on Saturday, July 19th, inviting kids to spend the day playing and learning about John Deere.
- John Deere Announces Expansion of Commercial Front Mowers Selection
John Deere expands its line-up of front mower models with the new 1500 Series TerrainCut Front Mowers, aiming to provide comfort and versatility for commercial operations.
- Jordan Spieth Looking to Defend Title at 2014 John Deere Classic
Jordan Spieth will return to TPC Deere Run in Silvis, Ill. for a chance to defend his title at the 2014 John Deere Classic, July 10 – 13.
- John Deere Dealer Kibble Equipment Set to Consolidate Operations
Kibble Equipment, a John Deere dealership with multiple Minnesota locations, is consolidating its operations.
- John Deere Historic Site Opens Doors to Public for 50th Year
The John Deere Historic Site opened its doors to the public this past weekend, marking its 50th year as a historic and educational attraction.
- John Deere Partners with The First Tee for Careers on Course Program
John Deere, The First Tee, and the PGA Tour have partnered to present teenagers with an opportunity to learn more about golf course management.
- John Deere Commercial Mower Fleet in Hampton, Va. Converts to Propane Fuel
A fleet of Hampton, Va. John Deere commercial lawnmowers have been recently converted to propane fuel.
- John Deere Named to Ethisphere’s List of World’s Most Ethical Companies
John Deere and Company has been recognized on Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies" list for the eight consecutive year.
- 2014 John Deere Drive Green Event Underway Across the U.S.
The “John Deere Drive Green” event underway, presenting visitors of hosting locations a chance to test-drive equipment.
- Columbia, Missouri Police Adopt John Deere Gators for Law Enforcement Use
The Columbia, Missouri Police Department’s Downtown Unit has added two new John Deere Gator 825i crossover utility vehicles to their force.
- John Deere Gator Product Updates Aim to Improve Utility Performance
The 2014 John Deere Gator line-up features several updates to enhance the quality and improve the utility experience in the field.
- John Deere Lawn Equipment Test Drive Featured at Builders Home & Garden Show
Visitors to the 2014 Builders Home and Garden Show will have an opportunity to test drive the latest John Deere lawn equipment.
- John Deere Becomes Corporate Sponsor for PGA Tour’s Zach Johnson
John Deere has become a corporate sponsor for professional golfer Zach Johnson, a move that will further strengthen Deere's commitment to golf.
- Ag-Pro Companies to Become One of Largest John Deere Dealers in U.S.
Ag-Pro Companies has acquired four new stores in the Metro Atlanta area, which will make the company one of the largest John Deere dealers in the U.S.