MachineFinder NEWS for Golf and Turf
- Spieth Wins 2015 John Deere Classic; Carries Momentum into Open Championship
Jordan Spieth won the 2015 John Deere Classic after entering as the favorite.
- Competitive Field Set to Tee Off at 2015 John Deere Classic
The John Deere Classic, slated for July 9 through July 12, is expected to once again yield strong competition this year.
- John Deere Introduces Model Year 2016 Gator RSX860i
John Deere recently introduced a new 2016 edition of its Gator, the RSX860i, replacing the previous model RSX850i.
- John Deere Earns NAEDA Full-Line Manufacturer Dealer’s Choice Award
John Deere has been awarded the 2015 “Full-Line Manufacturer” Dealer’s Choice Award by the North American Equipment Dealers Association (NAEDA).
- USDA Report: Family-Owned Farms Remain Backbone of American Agriculture
A recent USDA report showed that 97 percent of today's U.S. farms are family-owned.
- John Deere Turf Care Factory Celebrates Completion of 500,000th Unit
John Deere has reached a manufacturing milestone with the completion of its 500,000th turf unit.
- Deere & Company Named One of the ‘World’s Most Ethical Companies’
For the ninth consecutive year, John Deere has been recognized as one of the world's most ethical companies.
- John Deere Announces New Agricultural, Turf and Farm Products
John Deere has introduced a series of new agricultural, turf and farm products, each designed to simplify jobs.
- 2015 Golf Industry Show Set to Host Hundreds of Exhibitors
San Antonio will host the Golf Industry Show for the first time this year, welcoming exhibitors like John Deere and attendees from around the country.
- Wiley X Announces New John Deere Safety Eyewear Product Line
The new Wiley X John Deere Safety Eyewear products are designed to meet the needs of those that demand high performance glasses.
- Numerous John Deere Products Recognized as 2015 AE50 Award Winners
The American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers awarded John Deere for several innovative products at AE50.
- Purdue Extension Begins Internet-based Winter Farm Meetings
Indiana farmers are being given the opportunity to participate in online meetings thanks to the "Doughnut Series."
- USDA Early Release Commodity Tables Provide Information through 2024
The USDA has released selected commodity tables from its Agricultural Projections to 2024 report to provide producers with valuable information.
- Senate Restores Section 179 Depreciation to 2013 Levels as Year Comes to Close
The Senate’s passing of the Section 179 deduction passes it to the White House, where it will be pending the President’s signature.
- One Millionth John Deere Tractor Built at Augusta Factory
John Deere reaches a major manufacturing milestone with the completion of the one millionth tractor built at the John Deere Augusta factory in Grovetown, Georgia.
- USDA’s Crop Update: Corn Production Slightly Down, Soybeans Up 1%
The National Agricultural Statistics Service (NASS), Agricultural Statistics Board, United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) recently released a crop production update, explaining the crop assembly results from the October forecast.
- 2014 John Deere Classic Raises $6.33 Million for Area Charities
The 2014 John Deere Classic raised $6.33 million for local and regional charities.
- John Deere Announces New Z997R Diesel Mower
John Deere recently announced a new Z997R Diesel ZTrak Mower that will offer commercial landscapers a powerful zero-turn solution to minimize downtime, decrease costs and improve performance.
- FCC Ruling Could Boost Wireless Broadband Coverage in Rural Areas
A recent FCC ruling could better connect rural America to wireless broadband.
- Proposed Agriculture Study Could Determine Cost of Ongoing Rail Service Delays
Two Midwestern senators asked U.S. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack to conduct a study to determine how much money the ongoing rail service delays will cost agricultural shippers.