MachineFinder NEWS for Residential
- Extreme Duty Brush Cutter Added to John Deere Worksite Pro™ Attachments Collection
John Deere has added the Extreme Duty Brush Cutter attachment to its line of Worksite Pro attachments.
- Deere & Company Recognized as One of 'World's Most Ethical Companies' for Tenth Straight Year
Deere & Company announced on March 7 that it was recognized in the Ethisphere Institute’s list of the “World’s Most Ethical Companies."
- Accel Deep™ Mower Deck Headlines Updates to John Deere ZTrak™ Mowers
John Deere announced a number of new updates to its ZTrak zero-turn radius mower line on March 2, headlined by the Accel Deep mower deck option.
- 2016 Hawkeye Farm Show Takes the Floor at UNI-Dome
The 29th annual Hawkeye Farm Show in Cedar Falls, Ia., is underway, bringing together more than 20,000 area agricultural producers.
- New John Deere Game Features G-Series Skid Steers and Compact Track Loader
John Deere announced a new interactive game on Feb. 23, featuring G-Series skid steers and a compact track loader.
- John Deere Included in Fortune Magazine's Top 50 Most Admired Companies List
John Deere has been recognized as one of the Top 50 Most Admired Companies by Fortune Magazine.
- John Deere Rolls Out G-Series Small-Frame Skid Steer Loader and Compact Track Loader Models
John Deere revealed four new Final Tier 4 G-Series skid steers and one compact track loader on Feb. 12.
- New John Deere Gator™ XUV590i Caters to Outdoor Enthusiasts
John Deere introduced the new Gator XUV590i and XUV590i S4 Crossover Utility Vehicles on Jan. 27.
- MN Ag EXPO Provides Educational and Networking Opportunities for State's Growers
The MN Ag Expo is slated to take place between January 27 and January 28 at the Verizon Wireless Center in Mankato, Minn.
- New John Deere Z960M and Expanded Z970R ZTrak™ Mowers Added to Zero-Turn Line
Deere announced a new zero-turn mower and an expansion to an existing model on Jan. 19 in order to meet the business needs of professional landscapers.
- Deadline to Be Included in Minnesota Grown Directory Approaches
Individuals who would like to be included in the Minnesota Grown directory must apply for a $60 membership by January 31, 2016.
- 2016 Gathering of the Green Conference to Mirror 'Forge to Farm' Theme
The 2016 Gathering of the Green conference is set to take place between March 16 and 19 in Davenport, Ia.
- Report: Family Farms Are Central to United States Agriculture
USDA research recently revealed that family farms remain an essential feature of agriculture in the United States.
- Missouri State Fair Recognized as One of the Best in the World by the IAFE
The Missouri State Fair has been recognized as one of the best in the world by the Association of Fairs and Expositions.
- Nursery Fork Added to John Deere Worksite Pro™ Attachments Lineup
John Deere announced on Dec. 17 that it has released and added a new piece of equipment to its line of Worksite Pro attachments.
- John Deere Expands Specialty Tractor Portfolio with New 5G Series
John Deere revealed its 5G Series Tractors to the public on Dec. 9, which are designed to cater to the needs of orchard and vineyard producers.
- Johnny Tractor Snow Day Digital Storybook Set for Release
Soul and Vibe Interactive Inc. announced on Nov. 30 that it will release the “Johnny Tractor and Friends: Snow Day” in December 2015.
- 97th Annual IFBF Meeting to Celebrate Iowa Agriculture
The Iowa Farm Bureau Federation is set to host its annual meeting on Dec. 1 and 2, celebrating Iowa agriculture.
- Corn Belt Set to Face First Snow of Season
According to a report released by AccuWeather on Nov. 19, areas of the Midwest will see snowfall by the end of the week.
- 2015 John Deere Classic Raises Record $8.73 Million for Local Charities
The 2015 John Deere Classic helped raise a record $8.734 million for 488 local and regional Quad Cities charities, a $2.4 million increase from last year.