MachineFinder NEWS for Residential
- John Deere Announces New Agricultural, Turf and Farm Products
John Deere has introduced a series of new agricultural, turf and farm products, each designed to simplify jobs.
- 2015 John Deere Drive Green Events Set to Kickoff Around the Country
John Deere Drive Green events are scheduled at dealerships around the country from February through October.
- Wiley X Announces New John Deere Safety Eyewear Product Line
The new Wiley X John Deere Safety Eyewear products are designed to meet the needs of those that demand high performance glasses.
- Idaho Agriculture Develops Financially with $9.7 Billion in Sales in 2014
The University of Idaho's annual report reveals a strong financial year for farmers and ranchers in the state, with $9.7 billion in sales of milk, livestock and crops and a 16 percent increase from 2013 projections.
- Illinois Crop Management Conferences Set to Take on Crop Production Issues
University of Illinois Extension will be hosting the 11th annual Illinois Crop Management Conferences, providing current crop production information supported by university research.
- Survey: Railroads Moving Grain from 2014 Harvest More Effectively than a Year Ago
Grain from the 2014 harvest is being moved on railroad lines faster than a year ago, expediting the storage process.
- NICB Releases Heavy Equipment Theft Report for 2013
The NICB's Heavy Equipment Theft Report recently revealed that an increasing amount of heavy equipment has been stolen in the past year.
- John Deere’s Livestock Loyalty Program Says Thanks to Existing Customers
Existing John Deere livestock equipment owners can now save on future equipment purchases thanks to the Livestock Loyalty Program.
- John Deere Collaborates with Software Developers at 2014 “Develop with Deere” Conference
Software developers and John Deere staff recently met to discuss how software systems can better simplify the farm management process.
- One Millionth John Deere Tractor Built at Augusta Factory
John Deere reaches a major manufacturing milestone with the completion of the one millionth tractor built at the John Deere Augusta factory in Grovetown, Georgia.
- John Deere Unveils Three New Additions to its K-Series-II Wheel Loader Lineup
Deere’s newest additions to its K-Series-II Wheel Loader lineup are designed to add durability, productivity, and uptime to the jobsite.
- John Deere Managers Stress the Importance of Rural Broadband Expansion
Several John Deere managers recently stressed the importance of rural broadband expansion.
- John Deere and Company Recognized by Interbrand as Top 100 Global Brand
John Deere and Company has once again found itself ranking within the top 100 global brands, according to Interbrand.
- Nebraska Farm Machinery Replacement Parts No Longer Subject to State Sales Tax
Nebraska farmers will no longer have to pay sales tax on agricultural machinery or equipment replacement parts.
- Vintage John Deere Equipment Headlines Annual Pioneer Farm Days Show
Attendees of the 2014 Pioneer Farm Days show will have an opportunity to get up-close and personal with vintage John Deere equipment.
- Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide Offers Expert Advice to Farmers
The Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide has been updated to offer modern day cover crop planting tips.
- Iowa Corn Maturing at Historically Slower Rates
Iowa corn is maturing slower than historical averages, which may delay harvests and increase the risk of disease and damage from frost.
- Agricultural Safety to be on Display at National Farm Safety & Health Week
Agricultural safety will be on display at National Farm Safety & Health Week.
- Some U.S. Farmers Look to Donate Crops as Record Harvest Begins
Some farmers are seeking alternatives to storing grain, including donating crops, not cash, to local charities.
- 37th Annual Sunbelt Ag Expo to Display Latest in Farming Technology
John Deere will join more than 1,200 exhibitors at the 2014 Sunbelt Ag Expo.