MachineFinder NEWS for Residential
- NICB Releases Heavy Equipment Theft Report for 2013
The NICB's Heavy Equipment Theft Report recently revealed that an increasing amount of heavy equipment has been stolen in the past year.
- John Deere’s Livestock Loyalty Program Says Thanks to Existing Customers
Existing John Deere livestock equipment owners can now save on future equipment purchases thanks to the Livestock Loyalty Program.
- John Deere Collaborates with Software Developers at 2014 “Develop with Deere” Conference
Software developers and John Deere staff recently met to discuss how software systems can better simplify the farm management process.
- One Millionth John Deere Tractor Built at Augusta Factory
John Deere reaches a major manufacturing milestone with the completion of the one millionth tractor built at the John Deere Augusta factory in Grovetown, Georgia.
- John Deere Unveils Three New Additions to its K-Series-II Wheel Loader Lineup
Deere’s newest additions to its K-Series-II Wheel Loader lineup are designed to add durability, productivity, and uptime to the jobsite.
- John Deere Managers Stress the Importance of Rural Broadband Expansion
Several John Deere managers recently stressed the importance of rural broadband expansion.
- John Deere and Company Recognized by Interbrand as Top 100 Global Brand
John Deere and Company has once again found itself ranking within the top 100 global brands, according to Interbrand.
- Nebraska Farm Machinery Replacement Parts No Longer Subject to State Sales Tax
Nebraska farmers will no longer have to pay sales tax on agricultural machinery or equipment replacement parts.
- Vintage John Deere Equipment Headlines Annual Pioneer Farm Days Show
Attendees of the 2014 Pioneer Farm Days show will have an opportunity to get up-close and personal with vintage John Deere equipment.
- Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide Offers Expert Advice to Farmers
The Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide has been updated to offer modern day cover crop planting tips.
- Iowa Corn Maturing at Historically Slower Rates
Iowa corn is maturing slower than historical averages, which may delay harvests and increase the risk of disease and damage from frost.
- Agricultural Safety to be on Display at National Farm Safety & Health Week
Agricultural safety will be on display at National Farm Safety & Health Week.
- Some U.S. Farmers Look to Donate Crops as Record Harvest Begins
Some farmers are seeking alternatives to storing grain, including donating crops, not cash, to local charities.
- 37th Annual Sunbelt Ag Expo to Display Latest in Farming Technology
John Deere will join more than 1,200 exhibitors at the 2014 Sunbelt Ag Expo.
- The Big Iron Farm Show Continues As Premier Agribusiness Showcase
The Big Iron Farm Show, the largest farm show in the upper Midwest, will take place Sept. 9-11 at Red Rivers Valley Fairgrounds in West Fargo, North Dakota, providing agricultural producers with training sessions, demonstations and more.
- Newly Released Publication Showcases Classic Tractor Auction Prices
Machinery Pete's 2014 Classic Tractor Price Guide gives classic tractor fans an opportunity to learn about auction sales.
- John Deere Historic Site Hosting 2014 Hammer In Event
The John Deere Historic Site is hosting the 2014 Hammer In event on August 2 and 3 to celebrate the history of blacksmiths and other trades.
- Koenig Equipment Set to Host 2014 John Deere Drive Green Event
Attendees will have a chance to look at an assortment of John Deere equipment and take advantage of the special offers.
- Purdue Agronomist Urges Hay Farmers to be Wary of Wet Hay in Storage
A Purdue Extension forage specialist recently urged producers to monitor moisture levels as storing wet hay may increase the chances of barn fires.
- John Deere Pavilion Hosting July 19th Learn & Play Day
The John Deere Pavilion is hosting a Learn & Play Day on Saturday, July 19th, inviting kids to spend the day playing and learning about John Deere.