MachineFinder NEWS for Residential
- John Deere Offers Opportunity to Purchase ZTrak with X TWEEL at GIE+EXPO
GIE+EXPO attendees will have an opportunity to be among the first to purchase a ZTrak 900 Series mower equipped with the MICHELIN® X® TWEEL® TURF™.
- Deere-Themed Swisstrax Products to be Offered at Local Dealerships
John Deere has partnered with Swisstrax to offer Deere-themed products at local dealerships.
- NICB Issues Heavy Equipment Theft Report for 2014
The National Insurance Crime Bureau released its annual report on heavy equipment thefts on Oct. 1.
- Wisconsin's Beginning Farmers Expect to Remain on the Farm for Decades
Three-quarters of Wisconsin’s beginning farmers intend to remain on their farms for at least 20 years.
- John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum Exhibit to Honor Fire Brigade
The John Deere Tractor & Engine Museum will be opening a temporary exhibit on Sept. 26 to kick off Fire Prevention Week.
- John Deere MulchControl Puts Mower Operators in Control of Clippings
John Deere MulchControl aims to provide residential mower operators with more control of their clippings.
- John Deere Set to Join Hundreds of Exhibitors at Farm Progress Show
John Deere will be one of the many exhibitors on hand at the 62nd Annual Farm Progress Show.
- John Deere Reveals 2016 Agriculture, Turf and Farm Products
John Deere announced a series of 2016 tractors, harvesting equipment, balers and other product updates on Aug. 25.
- John Deere Drive Green Event to Offer Test Drives at Umatilla County Fair
RDO Equipment has announced that it will be hosting an event at the Umatilla County Fair to give attendees an opportunity to test John Deere equipment.
- USDA to Measure Feral Swine Impact on U.S. Crops
The USDA's NASS and APHIS announced on July 21 that they would be surveying U.S. crop producers to gauge the impact of feral swine.
- Seven States Receive USDA Funding for Rural Broadband Projects
The USDA has announced $74.8 million in loans and $11 million in grants to enhance broadband access for Americans living in the rural areas.
- Learn and Play Day Provides Look into Life of John Deere Customers
John Deere hosted its annual Learn & Play Day on Saturday, July 18, at the John Deere Pavilion in Moline, Illinois.
- Competitive Field Set to Tee Off at 2015 John Deere Classic
The John Deere Classic, slated for July 9 through July 12, is expected to once again yield strong competition this year.
- John Deere Introduces Model Year 2016 Gator RSX860i
John Deere recently introduced a new 2016 edition of its Gator, the RSX860i, replacing the previous model RSX850i.
- John Deere Updates K-Series Wheel Loader Lineup
John Deere announced on June 25 that it had made updates to its K-Series wheel loader lineup.
- Data Collection for USDA's Midyear Farming Survey Nears Completion
The USDA is nearing the end of its data collection phase in the southeast for the midyear farming survey.
- New John Deere 5E & 5ML Tractor Models Offer Increased Power and Durability
John Deere added new four-cylinder 5E and 5ML Series models to its utility tractor lineup that are designed to provide more power and durability.
- 2015 John Deere Green Fever Sweepstakes Winner Announced
The 2015 John Deere Green Fever Sweepstakes winner, Crystal Kasper, was announced on May 29.
- USDA Launches Conservation Client Gateway Portal to Bring Service Center Online
The Conservation Client Gateway portal will allow farmers, ranchers and private forest landowners to communicate with the USDA online.
- John Deere Earns NAEDA Full-Line Manufacturer Dealer’s Choice Award
John Deere has been awarded the 2015 “Full-Line Manufacturer” Dealer’s Choice Award by the North American Equipment Dealers Association (NAEDA).