MachineFinder NEWS for Residential
- John Deere Updates K-Series Wheel Loader Lineup
John Deere announced on June 25 that it had made updates to its K-Series wheel loader lineup.
- Data Collection for USDA's Midyear Farming Survey Nears Completion
The USDA is nearing the end of its data collection phase in the southeast for the midyear farming survey.
- New John Deere 5E & 5ML Tractor Models Offer Increased Power and Durability
John Deere added new four-cylinder 5E and 5ML Series models to its utility tractor lineup that are designed to provide more power and durability.
- 2015 John Deere Green Fever Sweepstakes Winner Announced
The 2015 John Deere Green Fever Sweepstakes winner, Crystal Kasper, was announced on May 29.
- USDA Launches Conservation Client Gateway Portal to Bring Service Center Online
The Conservation Client Gateway portal will allow farmers, ranchers and private forest landowners to communicate with the USDA online.
- John Deere Earns NAEDA Full-Line Manufacturer Dealer’s Choice Award
John Deere has been awarded the 2015 “Full-Line Manufacturer” Dealer’s Choice Award by the North American Equipment Dealers Association (NAEDA).
- John Deere Announces New 6M and 6R Series Tractor Models for 2015
John Deere announced on April 1 that it has expanded its lineup of 6M and 6R Series Tractors for the model year 2015.
- USDA Report: Family-Owned Farms Remain Backbone of American Agriculture
A recent USDA report showed that 97 percent of today's U.S. farms are family-owned.
- John Deere Turf Care Factory Celebrates Completion of 500,000th Unit
John Deere has reached a manufacturing milestone with the completion of its 500,000th turf unit.
- North American Farm and Power Show Set to Return to Owatonna, MN
Attendees of the 2015 North American Farm and Power Show will have an opportunity to win a John Deere D110 Riding Mower.
- Deere & Company Named One of the ‘World’s Most Ethical Companies’
For the ninth consecutive year, John Deere has been recognized as one of the world's most ethical companies.
- John Deere Introduces 5 New Products to Its Residential Mowing Line
John Deere recently announced that it has added five new models to its residential mowing line.
- John Deere Announces New Agricultural, Turf and Farm Products
John Deere has introduced a series of new agricultural, turf and farm products, each designed to simplify jobs.
- 2015 John Deere Drive Green Events Set to Kickoff Around the Country
John Deere Drive Green events are scheduled at dealerships around the country from February through October.
- Wiley X Announces New John Deere Safety Eyewear Product Line
The new Wiley X John Deere Safety Eyewear products are designed to meet the needs of those that demand high performance glasses.
- Idaho Agriculture Develops Financially with $9.7 Billion in Sales in 2014
The University of Idaho's annual report reveals a strong financial year for farmers and ranchers in the state, with $9.7 billion in sales of milk, livestock and crops and a 16 percent increase from 2013 projections.
- Illinois Crop Management Conferences Set to Take on Crop Production Issues
University of Illinois Extension will be hosting the 11th annual Illinois Crop Management Conferences, providing current crop production information supported by university research.
- Survey: Railroads Moving Grain from 2014 Harvest More Effectively than a Year Ago
Grain from the 2014 harvest is being moved on railroad lines faster than a year ago, expediting the storage process.
- NICB Releases Heavy Equipment Theft Report for 2013
The NICB's Heavy Equipment Theft Report recently revealed that an increasing amount of heavy equipment has been stolen in the past year.
- John Deere’s Livestock Loyalty Program Says Thanks to Existing Customers
Existing John Deere livestock equipment owners can now save on future equipment purchases thanks to the Livestock Loyalty Program.