MachineFinder NEWS for Residential
- John Deere Dealer Kibble Equipment Set to Consolidate Operations
Kibble Equipment, a John Deere dealership with multiple Minnesota locations, is consolidating its operations.
- Bevins Motor Group Moving Location to Better Support Ag Equipment
Bevins Motor Company is moving into a bigger location to better support customers and agriculture equipment.
- 40th Annual Four State Farm Show Set to Unite Agriculture Producers and Businesses
Agricultural producers and agribusinesses are set to come together for the 40th year at the Four State Farm Show in Pittsburg, Kansas, July 18-20.
- Gaming Company to Create Games and Apps Based on the John Deere Brand
Soul and Vibe Interactive has agreed with John Deere to offer digital games for fans.
- John Deere Historic Site Opens Doors to Public for 50th Year
The John Deere Historic Site opened its doors to the public this past weekend, marking its 50th year as a historic and educational attraction.
- John Deere’s Product Selector Tool Simplifies Equipment Selection
John Deere's Product Selector tool is designed to simplify the process of searching for residential or commercial mowing equipment.
- Iconic Collection of John Deere Paintings on Display at State Historical Museum of Iowa
A collection of John Deere-themed work created by artist Walter Haskell Hinton is on display through July 18, at the State Historic Museum of Iowa.
- John Deere Named to Ethisphere’s List of World’s Most Ethical Companies
John Deere and Company has been recognized on Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies" list for the eight consecutive year.
- 2014 John Deere Drive Green Event Underway Across the U.S.
The “John Deere Drive Green” event underway, presenting visitors of hosting locations a chance to test-drive equipment.
- Columbia, Missouri Police Adopt John Deere Gators for Law Enforcement Use
The Columbia, Missouri Police Department’s Downtown Unit has added two new John Deere Gator 825i crossover utility vehicles to their force.
- John Deere Gator Product Updates Aim to Improve Utility Performance
The 2014 John Deere Gator line-up features several updates to enhance the quality and improve the utility experience in the field.
- Gathering of the Green Event Set to Host John Deere Collectors
John Deere tractor enthusiasts will have an opportunity to share their love for the brand with others at the 2014 “Gathering of the Green” event.
- John Deere Lawn Equipment Test Drive Featured at Builders Home & Garden Show
Visitors to the 2014 Builders Home and Garden Show will have an opportunity to test drive the latest John Deere lawn equipment.
- John Deere’s new 4M and 4R Series Compact Utility Tractors aim to Simplify Landscaping
John Deere has introduced new 4M and 4R Series compact utility tractors, designed to simplify the landscaping process.
- Ag-Pro Companies to Become One of Largest John Deere Dealers in U.S.
Ag-Pro Companies has acquired four new stores in the Metro Atlanta area, which will make the company one of the largest John Deere dealers in the U.S.
- John Deere RSX850i Gator Leads Team to Off-Road Racing Victory
The John Deere RSX850i Gator led the Magnum Off-Road Racing/Vigor Motor Sports team to a victory at the WORCS Off-Road Race Series in Taft, California.
- John Deere Tango E5 Exhibit Available to Public at John Deere Pavilion
John Deere has unveiled an exhibit at the John Deere Pavilion in Moline, Ill., showcasing the company’s new Tango E5 autonomous mower.
- Two John Deere Innovations Awarded Silver Medals at Agritechnica 2013
- John Deere Equipment Donation Assists National Mall Restoration
- 2014 John Deere Product Introductions Aim to Deliver Distinctive Customer Value