MachineFinder NEWS for Tractors
- 2015 Pennsylvania Farm Show Set to Open Eight-Day Celebration
The 99th Pennsylvania Farm show will celebrate the state’s $7.5 billion agriculture industry on January 9, 2015 in Harrisburg.
- Mississippi Crop Values Expected to Top $7B for Third Straight Year
For the third year in a row, Mississippi’s crop values are expected to top the $7 billion mark.
- Plans for the 100th Agriculture and Natural Resources Week Are Underway
The organization responsible for putting on the Agriculture and Natural Resources Week has begun planning for the centennial anniversary.
- Senate Restores Section 179 Depreciation to 2013 Levels as Year Comes to Close
The Senate’s passing of the Section 179 deduction passes it to the White House, where it will be pending the President’s signature.
- Iowa’s Agriculture Industry Continues to be a Growing Driver of State’s Economy
From livestock farming to crop production, the agriculture industry in Iowa continues to play a large role in the state’s economy.
- Senate Likely to Vote on Section 179 Deduction This Week
H.R. 5771, passed by the House on Dec. 3, 2014 to expand the Section 179 deduction limits, will likely be voted on by the Senate within the next few days.
- John Deere Tractor & Engine Museum to Open on Dec. 2
The John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum is set to open December 2nd, giving visitors a look into its tractor history.
- One Millionth John Deere Tractor Built at Augusta Factory
John Deere reaches a major manufacturing milestone with the completion of the one millionth tractor built at the John Deere Augusta factory in Grovetown, Georgia.
- John Deere Adds Three Small-Frame Models to 6R Series Lineup
John Deere’s new small-frame 6R Series models are designed to handle many farm, ranch and commercial chores.
- John Deere GoHaul Mobile Application Now Available for E-Series ADT Customers
In effort to enhance customer efficiency and productivity on the job, John Deere Construction created the GoHaul mobile application.
- 2015 Farm Futures Business Summit Focuses on Better Farming Decision-Making
The 2015 Farm Futures Business Summit aims to help farmers become better managers in a time of agricultural change.
- John Deere's HarvestLab Sensor Receives "The Award for Innovation"
John Deere was a recently presented with “The Award for Innovation,” sponsored by Farm Business, for the company’s highly commended Harvest Lab Sensor.
- John Deere Now Offering MICHELIN X TWEEL TURF for ZTrak 900 Series Mowers
John Deere’s new MICHELIN X TWEEL TURF is designed to eliminate downtime for commercial ZTrak mower owners.
- Study Shows Precision Technology Has Multiple Benefits for Farmers
A recent American Farm Bureau Federation survey reveals the benefits of precision technology and concerns surrounding data privacy.
- John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum in Waterloo Coming Soon
John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum is set to open in December and will highlight the history and contribution of John Deere Waterloo Works.
- FCC Ruling Could Boost Wireless Broadband Coverage in Rural Areas
A recent FCC ruling could better connect rural America to wireless broadband.
- John Deere and Company Recognized by Interbrand as Top 100 Global Brand
John Deere and Company has once again found itself ranking within the top 100 global brands, according to Interbrand.
- Nebraska Farm Machinery Replacement Parts No Longer Subject to State Sales Tax
Nebraska farmers will no longer have to pay sales tax on agricultural machinery or equipment replacement parts.
- Vintage John Deere Equipment Headlines Annual Pioneer Farm Days Show
Attendees of the 2014 Pioneer Farm Days show will have an opportunity to get up-close and personal with vintage John Deere equipment.
- Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide Offers Expert Advice to Farmers
The Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide has been updated to offer modern day cover crop planting tips.