MachineFinder NEWS for Tractors
- On the Road with Machinery Pete to Make Stop at Western Equipment
“On the Road with Machinery Pete” is slated to air a roundtable discussion focused on used ag equipment at Western Equipment.
- 2016 National Farm Machinery Show Set to Host 850 Exhibitors
The 2016 National Farm Machinery Show, slated to take place between February 10 and February 13 in Louisville, Ky.
- MN Ag EXPO Provides Educational and Networking Opportunities for State's Growers
The MN Ag Expo is slated to take place between January 27 and January 28 at the Verizon Wireless Center in Mankato, Minn.
- 2016 Colorado Farm Show Set to Celebrate People, Products, and Progress
More than 300 exhibitors are getting ready for the 2016 Colorado Farm Show, which will be held from Jan. 26 through Jan. 28.
- JD Equipment Featured in First 'On the Road with Machinery Pete' Episode
JD Equipment in London, Ohio has been featured in the first “On the Road with Machinery Pete” episode.
- Deadline to Be Included in Minnesota Grown Directory Approaches
Individuals who would like to be included in the Minnesota Grown directory must apply for a $60 membership by January 31, 2016.
- 2016 Gathering of the Green Conference to Mirror 'Forge to Farm' Theme
The 2016 Gathering of the Green conference is set to take place between March 16 and 19 in Davenport, Ia.
- 2016 World Ag Expo Is Right Around the Corner
Organizers are gearing up for the crowd anticipated at the 49th annual World Ag Expo.
- Report: Family Farms Are Central to United States Agriculture
USDA research recently revealed that family farms remain an essential feature of agriculture in the United States.
- 100th Annual Pennsylvania Farm Show Set for Jan. 9
The 100th annual Pennsylvania Farm Show is set to begin on January 9, 2016, lasting eight days.
- Missouri State Fair Recognized as One of the Best in the World by the IAFE
The Missouri State Fair has been recognized as one of the best in the world by the Association of Fairs and Expositions.
- Section 179 Raised as Congress Passes ‘PATH Act’
The “Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes Act of 2015” (PATH) has been passed by the House and Senate.
- Nursery Fork Added to John Deere Worksite Pro™ Attachments Lineup
John Deere announced on Dec. 17 that it has released and added a new piece of equipment to its line of Worksite Pro attachments.
- John Deere Adds Generation 4 CommandCenter™ Premium Activation to Precision Ag Lineup
John Deere announced on Dec. 9 that it would be adding new precision ag solutions to its lineup with Generation 4 CommandCenter Premium Activation.
- John Deere Expands Specialty Tractor Portfolio with New 5G Series
John Deere revealed its 5G Series Tractors to the public on Dec. 9, which are designed to cater to the needs of orchard and vineyard producers.
- 2016 USDA Agricultural Outlook Forum to Blend Tradition with Technology
The USDA has announced the theme of this year’s 92nd Annual Agricultural Outlook Forum, “Transforming Agriculture: Blending Technology and Tradition.”
- Registration Now Open for 2016 Commodity Classic
Registration has officially opened for the 2016 Annual Commodity Classic, the country’s largest farmer-led convention and trade show.
- Johnny Tractor Snow Day Digital Storybook Set for Release
Soul and Vibe Interactive Inc. announced on Nov. 30 that it will release the “Johnny Tractor and Friends: Snow Day” in December 2015.
- 97th Annual IFBF Meeting to Celebrate Iowa Agriculture
The Iowa Farm Bureau Federation is set to host its annual meeting on Dec. 1 and 2, celebrating Iowa agriculture.
- John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum Set for Week-Long First Anniversary Celebration
The John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum will celebrate its first year of operation with a week of festivities.