MachineFinder NEWS for Tractors
- Nursery Fork Added to John Deere Worksite Pro™ Attachments Lineup
John Deere announced on Dec. 17 that it has released and added a new piece of equipment to its line of Worksite Pro attachments.
- John Deere Adds Generation 4 CommandCenter™ Premium Activation to Precision Ag Lineup
John Deere announced on Dec. 9 that it would be adding new precision ag solutions to its lineup with Generation 4 CommandCenter Premium Activation.
- John Deere Expands Specialty Tractor Portfolio with New 5G Series
John Deere revealed its 5G Series Tractors to the public on Dec. 9, which are designed to cater to the needs of orchard and vineyard producers.
- 2016 USDA Agricultural Outlook Forum to Blend Tradition with Technology
The USDA has announced the theme of this year’s 92nd Annual Agricultural Outlook Forum, “Transforming Agriculture: Blending Technology and Tradition.”
- Registration Now Open for 2016 Commodity Classic
Registration has officially opened for the 2016 Annual Commodity Classic, the country’s largest farmer-led convention and trade show.
- Johnny Tractor Snow Day Digital Storybook Set for Release
Soul and Vibe Interactive Inc. announced on Nov. 30 that it will release the “Johnny Tractor and Friends: Snow Day” in December 2015.
- 97th Annual IFBF Meeting to Celebrate Iowa Agriculture
The Iowa Farm Bureau Federation is set to host its annual meeting on Dec. 1 and 2, celebrating Iowa agriculture.
- John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum Set for Week-Long First Anniversary Celebration
The John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum will celebrate its first year of operation with a week of festivities.
- Corn Belt Set to Face First Snow of Season
According to a report released by AccuWeather on Nov. 19, areas of the Midwest will see snowfall by the end of the week.
- Indianapolis Set to Host 37th Annual Indiana-Illinois Farm Show
The 37th Indiana-Illinois Farm and Outdoor Power Equipment Show is slated to take place between Dec. 15 and 17 at the Indiana State Fairgrounds.
- 2015 John Deere Classic Raises Record $8.73 Million for Local Charities
The 2015 John Deere Classic helped raise a record $8.734 million for 488 local and regional Quad Cities charities, a $2.4 million increase from last year.
- South Georgia Technical College’s John Deere TECH Program Earns ‘College of Tomorrow Award’
South Georgia Technical College's John Deere TECH program has received the “College of Tomorrow Award” from John Deere.
- Recent John Deere Acquisition Agreements Focus on Precision Agriculture
John Deere continues to focus on precision agriculture with a series of recent acquisitions.
- USDA Commitments Support Next Generation of Farmers and Ranchers
The USDA announced on Oct. 29 that it will commit $5.6 billion to programs that help young farmers over the next two years.
- 2015 Missouri Governor's Conference on Agriculture Registration Now Open
The Missouri Department of Agriculture announced on Oct. 21 that it has opened registration for the Governor’s Conference on Agriculture.
- DelDOT Reminds Drivers to be Aware of Farm Equipment During Harvest
DelDOT is reminding residents to be aware of farm equipment that may be on roadways during the harvest season.
- John Deere Sulfur Compatibility Solution to Support Current and Future Preowned Machines
John Deere announced that it will support current and future preowned machines in countries where ultra-low sulfur diesel (ULSD) is not accessible.
- John Deere Offers Opportunity to Purchase ZTrak with X TWEEL at GIE+EXPO
GIE+EXPO attendees will have an opportunity to be among the first to purchase a ZTrak 900 Series mower equipped with the MICHELIN® X® TWEEL® TURF™.
- Deere and DN2K Joint Venture to Improve Precision Agriculture and Decision Making
Deere and Company and DN2K announced that they have agreed to create SageInsights to further develop the DN2K cloud software platform, MyAgCentral.
- Deere-Themed Swisstrax Products to be Offered at Local Dealerships
John Deere has partnered with Swisstrax to offer Deere-themed products at local dealerships.