MachineFinder NEWS for Tractors
- PGA Tour Arrives at TPC Deere Run for 2016 John Deere Classic
The PGA Tour is making its annual stop at TPC Deere Run in Silvis, Ill., for the playing of the 2016 John Deere Classic from August 11-14.
- South Dakota State University to Offer First Four-Year Precision Agriculture Degree
SDSU announced on June 30 that they have approved a new precision agriculture undergraduate degree program.
- 2016 Missouri State Fair Set to Celebrate 58th Farm Family Day
The Missouri State Fair is slated to celebrate its 58th Farm Bureau/Farm Family Day on Aug. 15.
- 2016 Minnesota Farmfest Puts Spotlight on Agriculture Innovation
The 2016 Minnesota Farmfest has officially kicked off and will focus on agriculture innovation throughout the week.
- John Deere 6E Series Recognized as Efficiency-Boosting Utility Tractor by BEEF Magazine
In an article published in BEEF Magazine on July 28, John Deere’s 6E Series was recognized for its efficiency-boosting capabilities.
- Penn State’s 2016 Ag Progress Days Set to Have Something for Everyone
Penn State is set to host three days of agricultural activities as a part of its “Ag Progress Days” event, held every year in August.
- Soul and Vibe Releases Johnny Tractor Bedtime-Themed Interactive Storybook
Soul and Vibe Interactive Inc. announced on July 21 that it had released “Goodnight, Johnny Tractor.”
- 2016 Iowa State Fair to Feature Series of Agricultural Education Activities
Agricultural education will be a prominent theme at the 2016 Iowa State Fair, with activities hosted at the John Deere Agriculture Building.
- 'On the Road with Machinery Pete' Pairs with Lasseter Equipment to Discuss Southeast Used Ag Equipment Market
U.S. Farm Report announced on July 11 that they will air a new roundtable discussion featuring Lasseter Equipment during the weekend of July 16.
- Texas Rangers Name John Deere as Official On-Field Equipment Supplier
Through a new partnership, John Deere will now be the “Official On-Field Equipment Supplier of the Texas Rangers."
- 9th Annual Learn & Play Day Invites Kids of All Ages to John Deere Pavilion
John Deere recently announced that it will host its ninth annual Learn and Play Day on Saturday, July 16, at the John Deere Pavilion in Moline, Ill.
- Reynolds Farm Equipment to Host Upcoming 'On the Road with Machinery Pete' Episode
The U.S. Farm Report announced on June 13 that an upcoming segment of “On the Road with Machinery Pete” will feature Reynolds Farm Equipment.
- U.S. Corn and Corn Products Add $74.7 Billion to Economy
Exports of U.S. corn and corn products generated $74.7 billion in annual economic output in 2014.
- Antique Tractors Gear Up for 2016 Tractor Relay Across Nebraska
the Nebraska Antique Farming Association will be sponsoring the “Tractor Relay Across Nebraska” event, which is set to take place June 4-12.
- Green Iron Equipment Set to Host On the Road with Machinery Pete Episode
Green Iron Equipment in LaMoure, North Dakota will host a roundtable discussion as part of the latest “On the Road with Machinery Pete” episode.
- Consumer Reports: John Deere Lawn Tractors More Reliable than Competition
John Deere lawn tractors were recognized by Consumer Reports as more reliable than other lawn tractor brands.
- USDA FSFL Program Now Includes Portable Storage and Handling Equipment
The USDA recently announced that it will provide a new financing option for farmers looking to purchase portable storage and grain handling equipment.
- University of Illinois Outlines Planting Dates for Highest Corn and Soybean Yields
Optimal times to plant for corn and soybean crops appear to fall in mid-April, but farmers who are waiting for drier field conditions may not see a large yield penalty.
- Number of Indiana Acres Devoted to Cover Crops Grows by 225 Times in Past Decade
Soil health in the state of Indiana is improving, much in part due to the planting of cover crops.
- USDA Expands Safety-Net for Family Dairy Farms
The USDA announced that dairy farms participating in the Margin Protection Program can now update their production history when a family member joins.