MachineFinder NEWS for Tractors
- USDA Grain Stocks Report Shows Corn Stocks Up, Soybeans Down
Corn stocks are up and soybean stocks are down when compared to a year ago, according to the USDA’s Grain Stocks report.
- AgroNomics Conference Providing Insight on Agricultural Technology, Economics and Data
AgroNomics, Vision for 2015 taking place October 27 to November 1, 2014 in Tucson, Arizona.
- Iowa Corn Maturing at Historically Slower Rates
Iowa corn is maturing slower than historical averages, which may delay harvests and increase the risk of disease and damage from frost.
- 14th Annual “Celebrating Agriculture” Event Showcases Agriculture’s Benefits
The 14th annual “Celebrating Agriculture” event showcased the benefits agriculture provides to the Woodstock, Ct. region.
- Wisconsin Agriculture Industry Now Worth $88.3 Billion
A recent study found that Wisconsin’s farm and agribusiness sector continues to grow, generating over $88.3 billion in economic activity each year and providing 413,5000 jobs.
- Agricultural Safety to be on Display at National Farm Safety & Health Week
Agricultural safety will be on display at National Farm Safety & Health Week.
- Some U.S. Farmers Look to Donate Crops as Record Harvest Begins
Some farmers are seeking alternatives to storing grain, including donating crops, not cash, to local charities.
- 2014 Ozark Fall Farmfest Bringing Together Everything in Agriculture
The 2014 Ozark Fall FarmFest provides an opportunity to experience a variety of farm items and view the latest technology introduced in the agriculture industry.
- 2014 Husker Harvest Continues As One of the World's Largest Farm Shows
The 2014 Husker Harvest Days is known as the World’s Largest Totally Irrigated Working Farm Show and provides agricultural producers with the latest products, services, information and practices.
- 37th Annual Sunbelt Ag Expo to Display Latest in Farming Technology
John Deere will join more than 1,200 exhibitors at the 2014 Sunbelt Ag Expo.
- Antique John Deere Tractors To Be Revealed at QCA Heritage Tractor Event
The QCA Heritage Tractor Parade and Show will give tractor collectors and enthusiasts an opportunity to show off their antique John Deere tractors.
- The Big Iron Farm Show Continues As Premier Agribusiness Showcase
The Big Iron Farm Show, the largest farm show in the upper Midwest, will take place Sept. 9-11 at Red Rivers Valley Fairgrounds in West Fargo, North Dakota, providing agricultural producers with training sessions, demonstations and more.
- Indiana Corn Progressing Ahead of Similarly Weather-Damaged 2009 Crop
Indiana corn is developing ahead of 2009’s crop, which faced similarly damaging wet conditions.
- 2014 Farm Science Review Showcasing Latest Agricultural Innovation
The 2014 Farm Science Review will provide information about new agricultural technologies and innovation for farmer, growers and producers.
- Large Crop Output and Low Market Prices Driving Grain Storage Demand
This year’s large corn and soybean crop paired with low market prices is pressuring producers to put a lot of their crop in storage.
- John Deere Introduces Large Square Balers for Increased Productivity
John Deere introduces two new L Series Square Balers that are designed to maximize productivity, increase efficiency and lower operating costs when using commercial hay equipment.
- 2014 Farm Progress Show Set to Bring Ag Fans Together for 61st Year
The 2014 Farm Progress Show will take place August 26-28 in Boone, Iowa, showcasing machinery and information provided by more than 600 exhibitors.
- NRCS Experiences Overwhelming Interest among Farmers in Cover Crops
A recent cover crop planting sign-up highlighted interest among area farmers.
- Newly Released Publication Showcases Classic Tractor Auction Prices
Machinery Pete's 2014 Classic Tractor Price Guide gives classic tractor fans an opportunity to learn about auction sales.
- John Deere Releases Special Edition Midnight Black Gators
Two special edition John Deere Gators hit the market, the Midnight Black XUV and RSX, designed for customers seeking a distinct utility vehicle.