MachineFinder NEWS for Tractors
- John Deere Tractor & Engine Museum to Open on Dec. 2
The John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum is set to open December 2nd, giving visitors a look into its tractor history.
- One Millionth John Deere Tractor Built at Augusta Factory
John Deere reaches a major manufacturing milestone with the completion of the one millionth tractor built at the John Deere Augusta factory in Grovetown, Georgia.
- John Deere Adds Three Small-Frame Models to 6R Series Lineup
John Deere’s new small-frame 6R Series models are designed to handle many farm, ranch and commercial chores.
- John Deere GoHaul Mobile Application Now Available for E-Series ADT Customers
In effort to enhance customer efficiency and productivity on the job, John Deere Construction created the GoHaul mobile application.
- 2015 Farm Futures Business Summit Focuses on Better Farming Decision-Making
The 2015 Farm Futures Business Summit aims to help farmers become better managers in a time of agricultural change.
- John Deere's HarvestLab Sensor Receives "The Award for Innovation"
John Deere was a recently presented with “The Award for Innovation,” sponsored by Farm Business, for the company’s highly commended Harvest Lab Sensor.
- John Deere Now Offering MICHELIN X TWEEL TURF for ZTrak 900 Series Mowers
John Deere’s new MICHELIN X TWEEL TURF is designed to eliminate downtime for commercial ZTrak mower owners.
- Study Shows Precision Technology Has Multiple Benefits for Farmers
A recent American Farm Bureau Federation survey reveals the benefits of precision technology and concerns surrounding data privacy.
- John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum in Waterloo Coming Soon
John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum is set to open in December and will highlight the history and contribution of John Deere Waterloo Works.
- FCC Ruling Could Boost Wireless Broadband Coverage in Rural Areas
A recent FCC ruling could better connect rural America to wireless broadband.
- John Deere and Company Recognized by Interbrand as Top 100 Global Brand
John Deere and Company has once again found itself ranking within the top 100 global brands, according to Interbrand.
- Nebraska Farm Machinery Replacement Parts No Longer Subject to State Sales Tax
Nebraska farmers will no longer have to pay sales tax on agricultural machinery or equipment replacement parts.
- Vintage John Deere Equipment Headlines Annual Pioneer Farm Days Show
Attendees of the 2014 Pioneer Farm Days show will have an opportunity to get up-close and personal with vintage John Deere equipment.
- Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide Offers Expert Advice to Farmers
The Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide has been updated to offer modern day cover crop planting tips.
- USDA Grain Stocks Report Shows Corn Stocks Up, Soybeans Down
Corn stocks are up and soybean stocks are down when compared to a year ago, according to the USDA’s Grain Stocks report.
- AgroNomics Conference Providing Insight on Agricultural Technology, Economics and Data
AgroNomics, Vision for 2015 taking place October 27 to November 1, 2014 in Tucson, Arizona.
- Iowa Corn Maturing at Historically Slower Rates
Iowa corn is maturing slower than historical averages, which may delay harvests and increase the risk of disease and damage from frost.
- 14th Annual “Celebrating Agriculture” Event Showcases Agriculture’s Benefits
The 14th annual “Celebrating Agriculture” event showcased the benefits agriculture provides to the Woodstock, Ct. region.
- Wisconsin Agriculture Industry Now Worth $88.3 Billion
A recent study found that Wisconsin’s farm and agribusiness sector continues to grow, generating over $88.3 billion in economic activity each year and providing 413,5000 jobs.
- Agricultural Safety to be on Display at National Farm Safety & Health Week
Agricultural safety will be on display at National Farm Safety & Health Week.