MachineFinder NEWS for Tractors
- John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum Set for Week-Long First Anniversary Celebration
The John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum will celebrate its first year of operation with a week of festivities.
- Corn Belt Set to Face First Snow of Season
According to a report released by AccuWeather on Nov. 19, areas of the Midwest will see snowfall by the end of the week.
- Indianapolis Set to Host 37th Annual Indiana-Illinois Farm Show
The 37th Indiana-Illinois Farm and Outdoor Power Equipment Show is slated to take place between Dec. 15 and 17 at the Indiana State Fairgrounds.
- 2015 John Deere Classic Raises Record $8.73 Million for Local Charities
The 2015 John Deere Classic helped raise a record $8.734 million for 488 local and regional Quad Cities charities, a $2.4 million increase from last year.
- South Georgia Technical College’s John Deere TECH Program Earns ‘College of Tomorrow Award’
South Georgia Technical College's John Deere TECH program has received the “College of Tomorrow Award” from John Deere.
- Recent John Deere Acquisition Agreements Focus on Precision Agriculture
John Deere continues to focus on precision agriculture with a series of recent acquisitions.
- USDA Commitments Support Next Generation of Farmers and Ranchers
The USDA announced on Oct. 29 that it will commit $5.6 billion to programs that help young farmers over the next two years.
- 2015 Missouri Governor's Conference on Agriculture Registration Now Open
The Missouri Department of Agriculture announced on Oct. 21 that it has opened registration for the Governor’s Conference on Agriculture.
- DelDOT Reminds Drivers to be Aware of Farm Equipment During Harvest
DelDOT is reminding residents to be aware of farm equipment that may be on roadways during the harvest season.
- John Deere Sulfur Compatibility Solution to Support Current and Future Preowned Machines
John Deere announced that it will support current and future preowned machines in countries where ultra-low sulfur diesel (ULSD) is not accessible.
- John Deere Offers Opportunity to Purchase ZTrak with X TWEEL at GIE+EXPO
GIE+EXPO attendees will have an opportunity to be among the first to purchase a ZTrak 900 Series mower equipped with the MICHELIN® X® TWEEL® TURF™.
- Deere and DN2K Joint Venture to Improve Precision Agriculture and Decision Making
Deere and Company and DN2K announced that they have agreed to create SageInsights to further develop the DN2K cloud software platform, MyAgCentral.
- Deere-Themed Swisstrax Products to be Offered at Local Dealerships
John Deere has partnered with Swisstrax to offer Deere-themed products at local dealerships.
- NICB Issues Heavy Equipment Theft Report for 2014
The National Insurance Crime Bureau released its annual report on heavy equipment thefts on Oct. 1.
- El Niño Conditions Expected to Add Urgency to Harvesting in the Lower Southeast
El Niño conditions are forcing farmers in the Southeast to accelerate their harvesting efforts this fall.
- Minnesota Department of Agriculture Urges Fertilizer Applicators to Check Soil Temperatures this Fall
The MDA urges farmers and fertilizer applicators to verify soil temperatures before using ammonium-based nitrogen fertilizers this autumn.
- Wisconsin's Beginning Farmers Expect to Remain on the Farm for Decades
Three-quarters of Wisconsin’s beginning farmers intend to remain on their farms for at least 20 years.
- John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum Exhibit to Honor Fire Brigade
The John Deere Tractor & Engine Museum will be opening a temporary exhibit on Sept. 26 to kick off Fire Prevention Week.
- John Deere Joins Hundreds of Exhibitors at 2015 Farm Science Review
John Deere is joining hundreds of exhibitors at the 2015 Farm Science Review event in London, Ohio.
- United States Observes 2015 National Farm Safety and Health Week
Throughout the week of Sept. 20, the United States will observe National Farm Safety and Health Week.