MachineFinder NEWS for Tractors
- John Deere Announces New Agricultural, Turf and Farm Products
John Deere has introduced a series of new agricultural, turf and farm products, each designed to simplify jobs.
- 2015 John Deere Drive Green Events Set to Kickoff Around the Country
John Deere Drive Green events are scheduled at dealerships around the country from February through October.
- Wiley X Announces New John Deere Safety Eyewear Product Line
The new Wiley X John Deere Safety Eyewear products are designed to meet the needs of those that demand high performance glasses.
- 45th Annual Power Show Ohio Presents New Power Equipment Innovations
The 2015 Power Show Ohio was recently held at the Ohio Expo Center in Columbus, where thousands of attendees were surrounded by construction, agricultural and outdoor power equipment for the event’s 45 annual celebration.
- Numerous John Deere Products Recognized as 2015 AE50 Award Winners
The American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers awarded John Deere for several innovative products at AE50.
- NASA's SMAP to Help Farmers Improve Plant Growth and Agricultural Productivity
NASA’s Soil Moisture Active Passive instrument could allow agriculturalists to determine when droughts may occur and take preventative measures.
- John Deere Forestry Family Welcomes M-Series Tracked Feller Bunchers and Tracked Harvesters
The M-Series Tracked Feller Bunchers and Tracked Harvesters are the latest additions to John Deere’s forestry equipment line.
- 2015 Pennsylvania Farm Show Set to Open Eight-Day Celebration
The 99th Pennsylvania Farm show will celebrate the state’s $7.5 billion agriculture industry on January 9, 2015 in Harrisburg.
- Mississippi Crop Values Expected to Top $7B for Third Straight Year
For the third year in a row, Mississippi’s crop values are expected to top the $7 billion mark.
- Plans for the 100th Agriculture and Natural Resources Week Are Underway
The organization responsible for putting on the Agriculture and Natural Resources Week has begun planning for the centennial anniversary.
- Senate Restores Section 179 Depreciation to 2013 Levels as Year Comes to Close
The Senate’s passing of the Section 179 deduction passes it to the White House, where it will be pending the President’s signature.
- Iowa’s Agriculture Industry Continues to be a Growing Driver of State’s Economy
From livestock farming to crop production, the agriculture industry in Iowa continues to play a large role in the state’s economy.
- Senate Likely to Vote on Section 179 Deduction This Week
H.R. 5771, passed by the House on Dec. 3, 2014 to expand the Section 179 deduction limits, will likely be voted on by the Senate within the next few days.
- John Deere Tractor & Engine Museum to Open on Dec. 2
The John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum is set to open December 2nd, giving visitors a look into its tractor history.
- One Millionth John Deere Tractor Built at Augusta Factory
John Deere reaches a major manufacturing milestone with the completion of the one millionth tractor built at the John Deere Augusta factory in Grovetown, Georgia.
- John Deere Adds Three Small-Frame Models to 6R Series Lineup
John Deere’s new small-frame 6R Series models are designed to handle many farm, ranch and commercial chores.
- John Deere GoHaul Mobile Application Now Available for E-Series ADT Customers
In effort to enhance customer efficiency and productivity on the job, John Deere Construction created the GoHaul mobile application.
- 2015 Farm Futures Business Summit Focuses on Better Farming Decision-Making
The 2015 Farm Futures Business Summit aims to help farmers become better managers in a time of agricultural change.
- John Deere's HarvestLab Sensor Receives "The Award for Innovation"
John Deere was a recently presented with “The Award for Innovation,” sponsored by Farm Business, for the company’s highly commended Harvest Lab Sensor.
- John Deere Now Offering MICHELIN X TWEEL TURF for ZTrak 900 Series Mowers
John Deere’s new MICHELIN X TWEEL TURF is designed to eliminate downtime for commercial ZTrak mower owners.