World Map United States / English
Sign In or Register Now
Location Icon
_blank _blank _blank _blank _blank

MachineFinder News

First John Deere outlet in two years comes to Kitsap County

Friday, July 1, 2011

First John Deere outlet in two years comes to Kitsap County
First John Deere outlet in two years comes to Kitsap County

Washington Tractor will arrive in the town of Poulsbo, Washington, in late August, bringing the premier outlet for John Deere products to the county, The Kitsap Sun reports.

According to the news source, the retailer will offer a wide range of agriculture products, from chainsaws to tractors with backhoes and loaders. But in addition to the most popular items, the store will also sell big and small lawnmowers, trimmers for hedges and lines, generators, pumps, Bobcats and Skid steers. Besides selling John Deere, customers will be able to purchase the brands Honda and Stihl.

Before the arrival of Washington Tractor, residents of Poulsbo had to travel to Sumner for their lawn-maintenance needs, the news outlet stated.

According to the company, Washington Tractor, which formed after the consolidation of three major companies, is the biggest John Deere dealer in the state, and can be found in six other Washington locations.

The company expects that about 30 percent of its business in the new location will be from contractors and landscapers, while the other 70 percent will come from homeowners. Eighty-five percent of the contracted business will come from agriculture in Quincy, the media outlet reported.  

News Categories
Featured Machines
Machine Photo

1312 hrs, $245,000 US

CLAY CENTER, KS

Machine Photo

2287 hrs, $7,500 US

OSCEOLA, WI