World Map United States / English
Sign In or Register Now
Location Icon
_blank _blank _blank
1977 Ford 9700
540/1000 PTO. 2 SCVs.
_blank
Hours:
5,230
Power:
Duals • Rear Tires: 20.8-38 and 90% tire tread remaining. • Duals: 10% tire tread remaining
Status:
On lot
_blank
_blank
1977 Ford 9700
1977 Ford 9700 1977 Ford 9700 1977 Ford 9700 1977 Ford 9700 1977 Ford 9700
_blank _blank _blank _blank _blank
_blank _blank _blank _blank _blank
Additional Information
CategoryTractors - Row Crop (+100hp)
Serial NumberC558657
_blank
_blank
Equipment Offered By:
RIECHMANN BROTHERS
1000 S. FRONT STREET
OKAWVILLE, IL 62271
USA

BILL RIECHMANN
KEITH RIECHMANN
(618) 243-6186
BROWSE ALL USED EQUIPMENT FOR THIS DEALER
 
_blank
_blank
back to search results
add to saved equipment
print
_blank
equipment location
_blank