World Map United States / English
Sign In or Register Now
Location Icon
_blank _blank _blank
John Deere 4250
JD 4250 2WD TRACTOR W/740 LOADER
_blank
Hours:
6,736
Power:
Cab • 2WD • Power Shift • Duals • Loader: Yes • ,Rear tires/duals: 18.4R42 25-30% tread remaining, weather ch • Front tires: 14L-16.1 70% tread remaining, good tires • grapple joystick • 3 point • 540/1000 PTO • 3 HYDRAULIC OUTLETS • Rear tires/duals: 18.4R42 25-30% tread remaining, weather ch
Status:
On lot
_blank
_blank
 John Deere 4250
 John Deere 4250  John Deere 4250  John Deere 4250  John Deere 4250  John Deere 4250
_blank _blank _blank _blank _blank
_blank _blank _blank _blank _blank
Additional Information
CategoryTractors - Row Crop (+100hp)
Serial NumberRW4250P001186
Stock NumberCP001186
_blank
_blank
Equipment Offered By:
4 Rivers Equipment
240 5TH STREET
GREELEY, CO 80631
USA

Bill Albaugh
(888) 596-6431
BROWSE ALL USED EQUIPMENT FOR THIS DEALER
 
_blank
_blank
back to search results
add to saved equipment
print
_blank
equipment location
_blank