The Best Garden Attachments for Lawn Tractors
Springtime signals the start of yard maintenance, landscaping, and planting. These moments all require the power and reliability of John Deere garden attachments in order to ensure a smooth transition. Let’s take a look at some of the most powerful garden attachments for lawn tractors and how they can help improve your landscaping and overall yard work.
- 42” Hydraulic Tiller: Deere has designed the 42” hydraulic tiller for preparing soils in a range of terrains. Hydraulic tillers are great for preparing seedbeds as well as controlling weeds. This attachment can break up dense, thick soil, making it the perfect tool for establishing a healthy growing environment.
- 48” Box Scraper: This box scraper can take care of tough digging, leveling, and yard jobs. The sharp edges cut through all types of gravel, dirt, sand, and rock. In addition, the steel components of the vehicle are welded together for additional strength and durability.
- 3-Point Hitch Plow with Single Bottom: If you have an area that used to grow grass, grains, vegetables, and other crops, this plow can help bury that old crop residue. The plow itself digs down deep, bringing fresh soil to the surface for new seedbeds. It also effectively buries crop residue so it can’t interfere with new growth.
- 125-lb. Pull-Type Spin Spreader: With a box capacity this large, you can tackle the most complicated seeding and fertilization tasks. This spreader is an impressive piece of lawn equipment due to its ability to evenly distribute materials along soil and grass. Additionally, the large tires allow for smooth driving and operation.
- 17P Poly Cart: The 17P Poly Cart is rust and dent-resistant. It also has a large load capacity for a number of materials. In fact, the large cart size reduces the number of trips you have to make and releases loads at a steep angle so that nothing is left behind in the cart.
- 48” Plug Aerator: The design of this John Deere lawn attachment penetrates soil up to 3” in depth to allow air, water, and nutrients to reach the soil.
- 3-Bag, 14-Bushel, Power Flow Bagger: When mowing large amounts of land, it’s necessary to avoid emptying the bag at every turn. This bagger has large capacities within the bags and the chute, ensuring all grass and yard debris makes it into the bagger while you mow.
- Steel Wheel Barrow: This piece of equipment is great for any tasks you may need to take on around the yard. It is built of heavy-duty material, so it’s perfect for clearing debris from gardening materials.
For more information regarding gardening equipment, contact your local John Deere dealer.