The Most Popular Gator Accessories
The John Deere Gator Utility Vehicle, also called a UTV, is a great piece of equipment on its own. With the addition of some attachments, however, the Gator’s uses can be taken to a whole new level. These attachments include blades, cargo box storage, cab additions, high-performance items, carts/hitches, lights/signals, protection, and sprayers/washers.
- Blades: The most commonly used blade can provide up to 1,000 lb. of down pressure while having the ability to angle up to angle themselves 25 degrees from side to side. The standard V-shape blade, on the other hand, easily converts from V-position to an inverted scoop or straight blade. These blades are designed for more simplified snow and dirt removal.
- Additions to the Cab: John Deere’s Poly Cab option includes a lightweight design that maximizes the vehicle’s power-to-weight ratio. This lightweight design allows the vehicle to be more resistant, durable, and stylish.
- Carts/Hitches: Utility carts can help you to carry heavy loads across far distances.
- Cargo Box Storage: This storage unit can be positioned at the front or back of the cargo box bed. There is also a divider that enables the operator to separate the bed into multiple compartments.
- Winch Multi-Mount Kit: This mount kit helps to provide additional versatility to the vehicle. This helps farmers specifically to install a winch to add more pulling power to the vehicle.
- Light Kits: Light kits are ideal for tasks at night and are especially useful for working across properties and job sites.
- Heavy-Duty Brush Guards: In terms of protection for the vehicle’s front grill, lights, and hood, a heavy-duty brush guard can be helpful.
For more information regarding the John Deere Gator accessories and attachments, or related products, contact your local John Deere dealer.