World Map United States / English
Sign In or Register Now
Location Icon
_blank _blank _blank
2003 John Deere 9220
Very Clean!
_blank
Hours:
3,648
Power:
325 hp
Power Shift • Duals • 18 Speeds forward, 620/70R 42 Tire size, 40% tire tread remaining on rear and 60% on Duals and Front, 3 SCVs. • Ground speed radar sensor • Weight: (2)165lb & (4)450lb • Differential lock • Active seat • 620/70R42 Tires • 18 fwd, 6 rev power shift transmission
Status:
On lot
_blank
_blank
2003 John Deere 9220
2003 John Deere 9220 2003 John Deere 9220 2003 John Deere 9220 2003 John Deere 9220 2003 John Deere 9220 2003 John Deere 9220 2003 John Deere 9220 2003 John Deere 9220 2003 John Deere 9220 2003 John Deere 9220
_blank _blank _blank _blank _blank
_blank _blank _blank _blank _blank
Additional Information
CategoryTractors - Articulated 4WD
Serial NumberRW9220P011388
_blank
_blank
Equipment Offered By:
RIECHMANN BROS.
16961 US HWY 51 SOUTH
CENTRALIA, IL 62801
USA

MICHAEL RIECHMANN
(618) 249-6208
BROWSE ALL USED EQUIPMENT FOR THIS DEALER
 
_blank
_blank
back to search results
add to saved equipment
print
_blank
equipment location
_blank