MachineFinder NEWS for Commercial
- New John Deere Cold Planer Attachments Designed to Simplify Milling
John Deere has announced new additions to its Worksite Pro ™ attachment lineup, which include the D-Series cold planers.
- John Deere G-Series Skid Steer Lineup Expands with Large-Frame Additions
John Deere revealed new large-frame G-Series skid steers and compact track loaders on Aug. 17.
- PGA Tour Arrives at TPC Deere Run for 2016 John Deere Classic
The PGA Tour is making its annual stop at TPC Deere Run in Silvis, Ill., for the playing of the 2016 John Deere Classic from August 11-14.
- South Dakota State University to Offer First Four-Year Precision Agriculture Degree
SDSU announced on June 30 that they have approved a new precision agriculture undergraduate degree program.
- John Deere 6E Series Recognized as Efficiency-Boosting Utility Tractor by BEEF Magazine
In an article published in BEEF Magazine on July 28, John Deere’s 6E Series was recognized for its efficiency-boosting capabilities.
- Penn State’s 2016 Ag Progress Days Set to Have Something for Everyone
Penn State is set to host three days of agricultural activities as a part of its “Ag Progress Days” event, held every year in August.
- Soul and Vibe Releases Johnny Tractor Bedtime-Themed Interactive Storybook
Soul and Vibe Interactive Inc. announced on July 21 that it had released “Goodnight, Johnny Tractor.”
- 2016 Iowa State Fair to Feature Series of Agricultural Education Activities
Agricultural education will be a prominent theme at the 2016 Iowa State Fair, with activities hosted at the John Deere Agriculture Building.
- NPPGov Division Awards John Deere Construction with Three-Year Equipment Contract
John Deere has been awarded with a three-year construction equipment contract by the National Purchasing Partners Government Division.
- 'On the Road with Machinery Pete' Pairs with Lasseter Equipment to Discuss Southeast Used Ag Equipment Market
U.S. Farm Report announced on July 11 that they will air a new roundtable discussion featuring Lasseter Equipment during the weekend of July 16.
- John Deere 135G and 245G LC Reduced-Tail-Swing Excavators Latest to Receive Updates
John Deere announced on June 30 that it has updated the John Deere 135G and 245G LC reduced-tail swing excavators.
- Texas Rangers Name John Deere as Official On-Field Equipment Supplier
Through a new partnership, John Deere will now be the “Official On-Field Equipment Supplier of the Texas Rangers."
- 9th Annual Learn & Play Day Invites Kids of All Ages to John Deere Pavilion
John Deere recently announced that it will host its ninth annual Learn and Play Day on Saturday, July 16, at the John Deere Pavilion in Moline, Ill.
- John Deere 670G LC Updates Focus on Emissions and Customer Feedback
John Deere announced on June 16 that it has updated the John Deere 670G LC Excavator to cater to customer feedback and emissions standards.
- John Deere XUV560 Brings Added Versatility and Value to Gator Lineup
John Deere announced on June 16 that it has updated its crossover utility vehicle lineup, adding the Gator™ XUV560 and XUV560 S4 to its collection.
- John Deere 324E Brings Upgraded Controls and Boom Performance to Skid Steer Loader Lineup
John Deere announced on June 13 that it has added the John Deere 324E to its existing line of skid steer loaders.
- Two John Deere Crawler Dozers Win 2016 Red Dot Design Awards
John Deere announced on June 7 that the John Deere 850K and 1050K Crawler Dozers have each won a 2016 Red Dot Award.
- John Deere Dealerships Set to Sell 360 Yield Center Application Products
John Deere announced on June 7 that it has entered a multi-national allied distribution agreement with 360 Yield Center.
- John Deere Unveils Rugged F4365 High-Capacity Nutrient Applicator
John Deere introduced the F4365 High-Capacity Nutrient Applicator on June 1, 2016.
- AutoTrac™ Vision and RowSense™ Now Available for John Deere Sprayers
Deere recently announced that two new AutoTrac products are available to help row crop producers and agricultural service providers out in the field.