MachineFinder NEWS for Commercial
- John Deere Tractor & Engine Museum Prepares for Grand Opening
John Deere announced on May 22 that the John Deere Tractor & Engine Museum has set June 13 as the grand opening date in Waterloo, Ia.
- John Deere Adds Two New Models to L-Series Tractor Loader Lineup
John Deere announced on May 14 that it has added the 210L EP and 210L to its L-Series lineup.
- Report: John Deere Equipment Popular Among Sewer and Water Contractors
A new report shows that sewer and water contractors have preferred John Deere equipment while on the job over the past five years.
- John Deere Earns NAEDA Full-Line Manufacturer Dealer’s Choice Award
John Deere has been awarded the 2015 “Full-Line Manufacturer” Dealer’s Choice Award by the North American Equipment Dealers Association (NAEDA).
- Dairy Revitalization Act Signed to Support Missouri Agriculture
Missouri Governor Jay Nixon recently signed the Dairy Revitalization Act to support Missouri agriculture.
- John Deere Forestry Welcomes L-Series Skidders and Wheeled Feller Bunchers
John Deere forestry announced new L-Series Wheeled Feller Bunchers and L-Series Skidders on April 1.
- John Deere Announces New 6M and 6R Series Tractor Models for 2015
John Deere announced on April 1 that it has expanded its lineup of 6M and 6R Series Tractors for the model year 2015.
- USDA Report: Family-Owned Farms Remain Backbone of American Agriculture
A recent USDA report showed that 97 percent of today's U.S. farms are family-owned.
- John Deere Updates 3E Series Compact Utility Tractors
John Deere announced on March 18 that it has made updates to its 3E Series Compact Utility Tractor line.
- John Deere Turf Care Factory Celebrates Completion of 500,000th Unit
John Deere has reached a manufacturing milestone with the completion of its 500,000th turf unit.
- North American Farm and Power Show Set to Return to Owatonna, MN
Attendees of the 2015 North American Farm and Power Show will have an opportunity to win a John Deere D110 Riding Mower.
- Deere & Company Named One of the ‘World’s Most Ethical Companies’
For the ninth consecutive year, John Deere has been recognized as one of the world's most ethical companies.
- John Deere Introduces 5 New Products to Its Residential Mowing Line
John Deere recently announced that it has added five new models to its residential mowing line.
- John Deere Announces New Agricultural, Turf and Farm Products
John Deere has introduced a series of new agricultural, turf and farm products, each designed to simplify jobs.
- 2015 Golf Industry Show Set to Host Hundreds of Exhibitors
San Antonio will host the Golf Industry Show for the first time this year, welcoming exhibitors like John Deere and attendees from around the country.
- 2015 John Deere Drive Green Events Set to Kickoff Around the Country
John Deere Drive Green events are scheduled at dealerships around the country from February through October.
- Wiley X Announces New John Deere Safety Eyewear Product Line
The new Wiley X John Deere Safety Eyewear products are designed to meet the needs of those that demand high performance glasses.
- Numerous John Deere Products Recognized as 2015 AE50 Award Winners
The American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers awarded John Deere for several innovative products at AE50.
- USDA Invests More than $18 Million in Next Generation of Farmers
The USDA has invested more than $18 million in the next generation of farmers to ensure the sustainability of the agriculture industry.
- John Deere Forestry Family Welcomes M-Series Tracked Feller Bunchers and Tracked Harvesters
The M-Series Tracked Feller Bunchers and Tracked Harvesters are the latest additions to John Deere’s forestry equipment line.