MachineFinder NEWS for Commercial
- John Deere Adds Five New ZTrak Models to Its Z300 Series for 2017
John Deere revealed five new ZTrak™ zero-turn radius mowers on Dec. 8, adding to its Z300 line.
- John Deere Electronic Solutions Honored as NDSU Campus Community Partner
John Deere Electronic Solutions was recognized by NDSU for its long-standing partnership with the school.
- University of Illinois Workshops to Help Producers Meet Livestock Management Facilities Act Requirements
The University of Illinois Extension has scheduled workshops so producers can meet the requirements of the Livestock Management Facilities Act.
- John Deere Tracked Feller Bunchers and Harvesters Now Equipped with Final Tier 4 Engines
John Deere has officially upgraded its 800M-Series Tracked Feller Bunchers and 800MH-Series Tracked Harvesters with Final Tier 4 engines.
- Penn State Extension Releases 2017 Dairy Farm Safety Calendar
Penn State Extension professionals have put together a new calendar for 2017 that’s designed to raise safety awareness.
- New John Deere K-II Series Utility Wheel Loaders to Boost Engine Performance and Fuel Efficiency
John Deere has improved its line of utility-class wheel loaders with machines designed to enhance fuel efficiency and provide additional agility.
- New John Deere Snow Blades Added to Worksite Pro Lineup
John Deere has added new attachments to its Worksite Pro™ lineup to cater to winter weather.
- Deere and Scherer Design Engineering Agreement to Strengthen Self-Propelled Forage Harvester Kernel Processing
John Deere has formed a joint development agreement with Scherer Design Engineering, Inc., in an effort to strengthen kernel processing solutions.
- Grading-Heel Buckets Added to John Deere CTL and Skid Steer Attachments Line
John Deere has expanded its lineup of Worksite Pro attachments with new grading-heel buckets.
- John Deere Adds G-Series Swing Machines to Forestry Equipment Lineup
John Deere has announced the new John Deere 3154/3156G and 3754/3756G swing machines for loading and processing wood.
- Hundreds of Exhibitors Congregate in Grand Island for Husker Harvest Days 2016
The 39th Annual Husker Harvest Days event has officially begun in Grand Island, Nebraska.
- John Deere 2R and 3E Compact Utility Tractor Lines Expand with New Additions
John Deere has introduced new 2R and 3E Series Compact Utility Tractors to its product line.
- Ohio State University Extension to Offer Personalized Crop Advice at Farm Science Review
Crop producers from Ohio and surrounding areas can attend the 2016 Farm Science Review to discuss crop production with experts.
- New John Deere Cold Planer Attachments Designed to Simplify Milling
John Deere has announced new additions to its Worksite Pro ™ attachment lineup, which include the D-Series cold planers.
- John Deere G-Series Skid Steer Lineup Expands with Large-Frame Additions
John Deere revealed new large-frame G-Series skid steers and compact track loaders on Aug. 17.
- PGA Tour Arrives at TPC Deere Run for 2016 John Deere Classic
The PGA Tour is making its annual stop at TPC Deere Run in Silvis, Ill., for the playing of the 2016 John Deere Classic from August 11-14.
- South Dakota State University to Offer First Four-Year Precision Agriculture Degree
SDSU announced on June 30 that they have approved a new precision agriculture undergraduate degree program.
- John Deere 6E Series Recognized as Efficiency-Boosting Utility Tractor by BEEF Magazine
In an article published in BEEF Magazine on July 28, John Deere’s 6E Series was recognized for its efficiency-boosting capabilities.
- Penn State’s 2016 Ag Progress Days Set to Have Something for Everyone
Penn State is set to host three days of agricultural activities as a part of its “Ag Progress Days” event, held every year in August.
- Soul and Vibe Releases Johnny Tractor Bedtime-Themed Interactive Storybook
Soul and Vibe Interactive Inc. announced on July 21 that it had released “Goodnight, Johnny Tractor.”