MachineFinder NEWS for Commercial
- Senate Likely to Vote on Section 179 Deduction This Week
H.R. 5771, passed by the House on Dec. 3, 2014 to expand the Section 179 deduction limits, will likely be voted on by the Senate within the next few days.
- Deere Announces Acquisition to Enhance Strategic Focus on Sugarcane Industry
John Deere recently announced the acquisition of Auteq, an onboard software and computer company, to provide integrated innovative technologies and solutions for the sugarcane production.
- NICB Releases Heavy Equipment Theft Report for 2013
The NICB's Heavy Equipment Theft Report recently revealed that an increasing amount of heavy equipment has been stolen in the past year.
- Three John Deere Products Recognized at SIMA Innovation Awards 2015
Three John Deere innovations have been recognized as award winners at the 2015 SIMA Innovation Awards in Paris.
- One Millionth John Deere Tractor Built at Augusta Factory
John Deere reaches a major manufacturing milestone with the completion of the one millionth tractor built at the John Deere Augusta factory in Grovetown, Georgia.
- MSU Hosts John Deere Ag Expo, Educates Future Farmers on the Industry
Montana State University recently hosted the John Deere Ag Expo to educate students on the agriculture industry.
- John Deere Once Again Ranks on Top Companies for Leaders List
For the third consecutive year, John Deere leadership has been recognized among the top in the world.
- USDA’s NASS Releases Ag Census Web Maps App to Farmers
The Ag Census Web Maps app is designed to provide farmers with critical data on-the-go.
- John Deere Now Offering MICHELIN X TWEEL TURF for ZTrak 900 Series Mowers
John Deere’s new MICHELIN X TWEEL TURF is designed to eliminate downtime for commercial ZTrak mower owners.
- John Deere Announces New Z997R Diesel Mower
John Deere recently announced a new Z997R Diesel ZTrak Mower that will offer commercial landscapers a powerful zero-turn solution to minimize downtime, decrease costs and improve performance.
- John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum in Waterloo Coming Soon
John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum is set to open in December and will highlight the history and contribution of John Deere Waterloo Works.
- John Deere and Company Recognized by Interbrand as Top 100 Global Brand
John Deere and Company has once again found itself ranking within the top 100 global brands, according to Interbrand.
- Vintage John Deere Equipment Headlines Annual Pioneer Farm Days Show
Attendees of the 2014 Pioneer Farm Days show will have an opportunity to get up-close and personal with vintage John Deere equipment.
- AgroNomics Conference Providing Insight on Agricultural Technology, Economics and Data
AgroNomics, Vision for 2015 taking place October 27 to November 1, 2014 in Tucson, Arizona.
- Wisconsin Agriculture Industry Now Worth $88.3 Billion
A recent study found that Wisconsin’s farm and agribusiness sector continues to grow, generating over $88.3 billion in economic activity each year and providing 413,5000 jobs.
- Agricultural Safety to be on Display at National Farm Safety & Health Week
Agricultural safety will be on display at National Farm Safety & Health Week.
- 2014 Husker Harvest Continues As One of the World's Largest Farm Shows
The 2014 Husker Harvest Days is known as the World’s Largest Totally Irrigated Working Farm Show and provides agricultural producers with the latest products, services, information and practices.
- 37th Annual Sunbelt Ag Expo to Display Latest in Farming Technology
John Deere will join more than 1,200 exhibitors at the 2014 Sunbelt Ag Expo.
- John Deere 1110E Forwarders Now Integrate Intelligent Boom Control
Intelligent Boom Control is now offered as an option on all John Deere 1110E Forwarders to increase forestry forwarder productivity and efficiency.
- Indiana Corn Progressing Ahead of Similarly Weather-Damaged 2009 Crop
Indiana corn is developing ahead of 2009’s crop, which faced similarly damaging wet conditions.