- U.S. Senate Passes Trade Promotion Authority Bill
With a vote of 62-37, the U.S. Senate has approved of the Trade Promotion Authority bill.
- John Deere Field Connect to be on Display at 2015 Wisconsin Farm Technology Days
John Deere Field Connect and other industry technologies will be exhibited at the 2015 Wisconsin Farm Technology Days event.
- Heavy Rains Remove 'Exceptional Drought' from State of Texas
For the first time since 2012, “exceptional drought” conditions have been completely eliminated from Texas.
- John Deere Adds Two New Models to L-Series Tractor Loader Lineup
John Deere announced on May 14 that it has added the 210L EP and 210L to its L-Series lineup.
- Report: John Deere Equipment Popular Among Sewer and Water Contractors
A new report shows that sewer and water contractors have preferred John Deere equipment while on the job over the past five years.
- Report: U.S. Agriculture Presents Tremendous Opportunity for Recent Graduates
The number of U.S. agriculture jobs available to new college graduates creates significant opportunity.
- John Deere Adds 210G LC Excavator to Construction Equipment Lineup
John Deere announced on May 7 that it would be adding the 210G LC excavator to its G-Series lineup.
- O.D. Butler Field Day to Feature John Deere Equipment
John Deere equipment will be present at the 29th annual O.D. Butler Forage Field Day event.
- Legislation Passes to Boost Minnesota Agriculture and Rural Development Budget
The Minnesota House of Representatives announced on May 4 that it had approved of a finance bill to fund Minnesota agriculture and rural development.
- Waterloo Set to Host 2015 AMC Engineering Conference
The 2015 AMC Engineering Conference is scheduled to take place between May 5 and May 7 in Waterloo, Iowa.
- Purdue University Sets Dates for Series of Crop Management Workshops
Purdue University will host a series of crop management workshops throughout the summer.
- Nebraska Corn Farmers to Invest more than $2.6 billion in 2015 Planting
According to the Nebraska Corn Board, Nebraska corn farmers are projected to invest more than $2.6 billion to plant 9.3 million acres, equal to last year’s total acres planted.
- John Deere Earns NAEDA Full-Line Manufacturer Dealer’s Choice Award
John Deere has been awarded the 2015 “Full-Line Manufacturer” Dealer’s Choice Award by the North American Equipment Dealers Association (NAEDA).
- Wisconsin Governor Passes Updates to Implements of Husbandry Law
Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker recently approved updates to the Implements of Husbandry law.
- John Deere's Wireless Data Transfer Wins 2015 Prometheus Mobile App of the Year Award
John Deere's Wireless Data Transfer recently won Prometheus' Mobile App of the Year award at the annual ceremony.
- USDA Report: Iowa Corn Planting Officially Underway
The USDA's latest crop progress report shows that the Iowa corn planting season has officially begun.
- 4-H Students Discuss Future of Agriculture Before House Agriculture Committee
A group of 4-H students recently presented their findings on the future of agriculture in front of the House Agriculture Committee.
- Dairy Revitalization Act Signed to Support Missouri Agriculture
Missouri Governor Jay Nixon recently signed the Dairy Revitalization Act to support Missouri agriculture.
- Iowa Secretary of Agriculture Bill Northey Shares Tips for Managing Cover Crops
Iowa Secretary of Agriculture Bill Northey released a series of tips on spring crop management on April 2.
- John Deere Adds to Scraper Tractor and Ejector Scraper Lines
John Deere announced on April 8 that it would be updating its ejector scraper and scraper tractor lines.