- U.S. Soybean Acreage Set for Another Record Year
U.S. soybean growers are headed toward another record year in 2015.
- Two-Cylinder Club Gears up for Final Vintage John Deere Expo
The Two-Cylinder Club is preparing for its final vintage John Deere expo, Two-Cylinder XXV, slated to take place between July 16 and 18.
- John Deere Updates K-Series Wheel Loader Lineup
John Deere announced on June 25 that it had made updates to its K-Series wheel loader lineup.
- FARM Illinois Rollout Focuses on Supporting State's Agriculture System
The FARM Illinois initiative has now outlined a strategy for maintaining the foundation of the state’s food and agriculture system.
- Iowa Governor Signs 'Connect Every Acre' Bill into Law
Iowa Governor Terry Branstand signed a new bill into law on June 22 that encourages the expansion of high-speed broadband internet.
- Deere and King Agro to Develop Carbon Fiber Booms for Application Equipment
John Deere and King Agro will focus on integrating carbon fiber into self-propelled spraying equipment.
- John Deere Updates E-Series Articulated Dump Truck Line
John Deere announced on June 16 that it had updated the 370E, 410E and 460E dump trucks.
- USDA: Producers May Now Enroll in Agriculture Risk Coverage and Price Loss Coverage Programs
The USDA has announced that producers may now enroll in the Agriculture Risk Coverage and Price Loss Coverage programs.
- Agriculture Playing Large Role in Retaining Iowa's Youth
Ninety-nine percent of Iowa’s youth have a positive outlook on the future of agriculture in the state.
- Data Collection for USDA's Midyear Farming Survey Nears Completion
The USDA is nearing the end of its data collection phase in the southeast for the midyear farming survey.
- 2015 Local Agricultural Easements Approved by Ohio Department of Agriculture
The Ohio Department of Agriculture announced on June 4 that it would approve of local sponsors purchasing agricultural easements on 54 family farms.
- USDA Updates Chart to Assist in the Cover Crop Selection Process
The USDA has announced updates to a chart that is designed to simplify cover crop selection.
- New John Deere 5E & 5ML Tractor Models Offer Increased Power and Durability
John Deere added new four-cylinder 5E and 5ML Series models to its utility tractor lineup that are designed to provide more power and durability.
- 2015 John Deere Green Fever Sweepstakes Winner Announced
The 2015 John Deere Green Fever Sweepstakes winner, Crystal Kasper, was announced on May 29.
- USDA Launches Conservation Client Gateway Portal to Bring Service Center Online
The Conservation Client Gateway portal will allow farmers, ranchers and private forest landowners to communicate with the USDA online.
- Purdue University gets set to Host 2015 National Conference for Agribusiness
Purdue University announced on May 7 that the theme for this year’s National Conference for Agribusiness would be performance management.
- John Deere Tractor & Engine Museum Prepares for Grand Opening
John Deere announced on May 22 that the John Deere Tractor & Engine Museum has set June 13 as the grand opening date in Waterloo, Ia.
- U.S. Senate Passes Trade Promotion Authority Bill
With a vote of 62-37, the U.S. Senate has approved of the Trade Promotion Authority bill.
- John Deere Field Connect to be on Display at 2015 Wisconsin Farm Technology Days
John Deere Field Connect and other industry technologies will be exhibited at the 2015 Wisconsin Farm Technology Days event.
- Heavy Rains Remove 'Exceptional Drought' from State of Texas
For the first time since 2012, “exceptional drought” conditions have been completely eliminated from Texas.