MachineFinder NEWS for Commercial
- Two John Deere Crawler Dozers Win 2016 Red Dot Design Awards
John Deere announced on June 7 that the John Deere 850K and 1050K Crawler Dozers have each won a 2016 Red Dot Award.
- John Deere Dealerships Set to Sell 360 Yield Center Application Products
John Deere announced on June 7 that it has entered a multi-national allied distribution agreement with 360 Yield Center.
- John Deere Unveils Rugged F4365 High-Capacity Nutrient Applicator
John Deere introduced the F4365 High-Capacity Nutrient Applicator on June 1, 2016.
- AutoTrac™ Vision and RowSense™ Now Available for John Deere Sprayers
Deere recently announced that two new AutoTrac products are available to help row crop producers and agricultural service providers out in the field.
- 2016 Farm Management Tour to Make Stops at Northwest Indiana Farms
Four northwest Indiana farms will be visited during the 2016 Farm Management Tour, set to take place between June 23 and 24.
- Consumer Reports: John Deere Lawn Tractors More Reliable than Competition
John Deere lawn tractors were recognized by Consumer Reports as more reliable than other lawn tractor brands.
- John Deere 710L Added to Company’s Backhoe Loader Lineup
John Deere announced on May 3 that it has added a new machine, the 710L, to its L-Series lineup of backhoe loaders.
- USDA FSFL Program Now Includes Portable Storage and Handling Equipment
The USDA recently announced that it will provide a new financing option for farmers looking to purchase portable storage and grain handling equipment.
- Hydraulic Hammers Added to John Deere Worksite Pro™ Attachments Lineup
John Deere announced on April 29 that it has added to its line of Worksite Pro attachments with new Hydraulic Hammers.
- USDA Expands Safety-Net for Family Dairy Farms
The USDA announced that dairy farms participating in the Margin Protection Program can now update their production history when a family member joins.
- G-Series Wheeled Harvesters Added to North American John Deere Forestry Line
John Deere announced on April 18 that it has added G-Series harvesters to its forestry product line in North America.
- John Deere Historic Site Opens for 52nd Season on May 1, 2016
John Deere announced on April 13 that it will be opening the doors to the John Deere Historic Site for the 52nd year on May 1.
- 2016 Gathering of the Green Draws Record Attendance
Approximately 3,000 John Deere enthusiasts turned out for the 2016 Gathering of the Green conference in Davenport, Ia.
- John Deere MowerPlus App Simplifies Lawn Care Responsibilities
John Deere introduced a new smartphone application on March 16 called MowerPlus to help customers simplify lawn work.
- Extreme Duty Brush Cutter Added to John Deere Worksite Pro™ Attachments Collection
John Deere has added the Extreme Duty Brush Cutter attachment to its line of Worksite Pro attachments.
- Deere & Company Recognized as One of 'World's Most Ethical Companies' for Tenth Straight Year
Deere & Company announced on March 7 that it was recognized in the Ethisphere Institute’s list of the “World’s Most Ethical Companies."
- Accel Deep™ Mower Deck Headlines Updates to John Deere ZTrak™ Mowers
John Deere announced a number of new updates to its ZTrak zero-turn radius mower line on March 2, headlined by the Accel Deep mower deck option.
- New John Deere 700K SmartGrade™ Dozer Improves Jobsite Accuracy
John Deere recently announced the release of the 700K SmartGrade crawler dozer, which is geared toward improving jobsite accuracy and quality of work.
- 2016 Hawkeye Farm Show Takes the Floor at UNI-Dome
The 29th annual Hawkeye Farm Show in Cedar Falls, Ia., is underway, bringing together more than 20,000 area agricultural producers.
- New John Deere Game Features G-Series Skid Steers and Compact Track Loader
John Deere announced a new interactive game on Feb. 23, featuring G-Series skid steers and a compact track loader.