MachineFinder NEWS for Commercial
- John Deere Now Offering MICHELIN X TWEEL TURF for ZTrak 900 Series Mowers
John Deere’s new MICHELIN X TWEEL TURF is designed to eliminate downtime for commercial ZTrak mower owners.
- John Deere Announces New Z997R Diesel Mower
John Deere recently announced a new Z997R Diesel ZTrak Mower that will offer commercial landscapers a powerful zero-turn solution to minimize downtime, decrease costs and improve performance.
- John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum in Waterloo Coming Soon
John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum is set to open in December and will highlight the history and contribution of John Deere Waterloo Works.
- John Deere and Company Recognized by Interbrand as Top 100 Global Brand
John Deere and Company has once again found itself ranking within the top 100 global brands, according to Interbrand.
- Vintage John Deere Equipment Headlines Annual Pioneer Farm Days Show
Attendees of the 2014 Pioneer Farm Days show will have an opportunity to get up-close and personal with vintage John Deere equipment.
- AgroNomics Conference Providing Insight on Agricultural Technology, Economics and Data
AgroNomics, Vision for 2015 taking place October 27 to November 1, 2014 in Tucson, Arizona.
- Wisconsin Agriculture Industry Now Worth $88.3 Billion
A recent study found that Wisconsin’s farm and agribusiness sector continues to grow, generating over $88.3 billion in economic activity each year and providing 413,5000 jobs.
- Agricultural Safety to be on Display at National Farm Safety & Health Week
Agricultural safety will be on display at National Farm Safety & Health Week.
- 2014 Husker Harvest Continues As One of the World's Largest Farm Shows
The 2014 Husker Harvest Days is known as the World’s Largest Totally Irrigated Working Farm Show and provides agricultural producers with the latest products, services, information and practices.
- 37th Annual Sunbelt Ag Expo to Display Latest in Farming Technology
John Deere will join more than 1,200 exhibitors at the 2014 Sunbelt Ag Expo.
- John Deere 1110E Forwarders Now Integrate Intelligent Boom Control
Intelligent Boom Control is now offered as an option on all John Deere 1110E Forwarders to increase forestry forwarder productivity and efficiency.
- Indiana Corn Progressing Ahead of Similarly Weather-Damaged 2009 Crop
Indiana corn is developing ahead of 2009’s crop, which faced similarly damaging wet conditions.
- John Deere Introduces Large Square Balers for Increased Productivity
John Deere introduces two new L Series Square Balers that are designed to maximize productivity, increase efficiency and lower operating costs when using commercial hay equipment.
- USDA Grants $40 Million in Loans for Broadband Expansion in Rural Areas
USDA awarded nearly $40 million in loans to improve broadband service in rural parts of Minnesota, North Dakota and Texas.
- Newly Released Publication Showcases Classic Tractor Auction Prices
Machinery Pete's 2014 Classic Tractor Price Guide gives classic tractor fans an opportunity to learn about auction sales.
- John Deere Historic Site Hosting 2014 Hammer In Event
The John Deere Historic Site is hosting the 2014 Hammer In event on August 2 and 3 to celebrate the history of blacksmiths and other trades.
- John Deere Customizable Support Solution Eyes Uptime and Productivity
Customizable support solution is made available to increase productivity and uptime while lowering operating costs.
- John Deere Pavilion Hosting July 19th Learn & Play Day
The John Deere Pavilion is hosting a Learn & Play Day on Saturday, July 19th, inviting kids to spend the day playing and learning about John Deere.
- John Deere Announces Expansion of Commercial Front Mowers Selection
John Deere expands its line-up of front mower models with the new 1500 Series TerrainCut Front Mowers, aiming to provide comfort and versatility for commercial operations.
- John Deere Dealer Kibble Equipment Set to Consolidate Operations
Kibble Equipment, a John Deere dealership with multiple Minnesota locations, is consolidating its operations.