MachineFinder NEWS for Commercial
- 37th Annual Sunbelt Ag Expo to Display Latest in Farming Technology
John Deere will join more than 1,200 exhibitors at the 2014 Sunbelt Ag Expo.
- John Deere 1110E Forwarders Now Integrate Intelligent Boom Control
Intelligent Boom Control is now offered as an option on all John Deere 1110E Forwarders to increase forestry forwarder productivity and efficiency.
- Indiana Corn Progressing Ahead of Similarly Weather-Damaged 2009 Crop
Indiana corn is developing ahead of 2009’s crop, which faced similarly damaging wet conditions.
- John Deere Introduces Large Square Balers for Increased Productivity
John Deere introduces two new L Series Square Balers that are designed to maximize productivity, increase efficiency and lower operating costs when using commercial hay equipment.
- USDA Grants $40 Million in Loans for Broadband Expansion in Rural Areas
USDA awarded nearly $40 million in loans to improve broadband service in rural parts of Minnesota, North Dakota and Texas.
- Newly Released Publication Showcases Classic Tractor Auction Prices
Machinery Pete's 2014 Classic Tractor Price Guide gives classic tractor fans an opportunity to learn about auction sales.
- John Deere Historic Site Hosting 2014 Hammer In Event
The John Deere Historic Site is hosting the 2014 Hammer In event on August 2 and 3 to celebrate the history of blacksmiths and other trades.
- John Deere Customizable Support Solution Eyes Uptime and Productivity
Customizable support solution is made available to increase productivity and uptime while lowering operating costs.
- John Deere Pavilion Hosting July 19th Learn & Play Day
The John Deere Pavilion is hosting a Learn & Play Day on Saturday, July 19th, inviting kids to spend the day playing and learning about John Deere.
- John Deere Announces Expansion of Commercial Front Mowers Selection
John Deere expands its line-up of front mower models with the new 1500 Series TerrainCut Front Mowers, aiming to provide comfort and versatility for commercial operations.
- John Deere Dealer Kibble Equipment Set to Consolidate Operations
Kibble Equipment, a John Deere dealership with multiple Minnesota locations, is consolidating its operations.
- Bevins Motor Group Moving Location to Better Support Ag Equipment
Bevins Motor Company is moving into a bigger location to better support customers and agriculture equipment.
- John Deere Brings Eight-Wheeled Harvester to North America
The eight-wheeled option for 1270E Harvester is now available in North America.
- 40th Annual Four State Farm Show Set to Unite Agriculture Producers and Businesses
Agricultural producers and agribusinesses are set to come together for the 40th year at the Four State Farm Show in Pittsburg, Kansas, July 18-20.
- John Deere Historic Site Opens Doors to Public for 50th Year
The John Deere Historic Site opened its doors to the public this past weekend, marking its 50th year as a historic and educational attraction.
- John Deere’s Product Selector Tool Simplifies Equipment Selection
John Deere's Product Selector tool is designed to simplify the process of searching for residential or commercial mowing equipment.
- John Deere Mulch On Demand Added to Select Quiktrak Commercial Mowers
John Deere has expanded its “Mulch On Demand” (MOD) offering to the 2014 QuikTrak commercial mower lineup.
- John Deere Commercial Mower Fleet in Hampton, Va. Converts to Propane Fuel
A fleet of Hampton, Va. John Deere commercial lawnmowers have been recently converted to propane fuel.
- John Deere Named to Ethisphere’s List of World’s Most Ethical Companies
John Deere and Company has been recognized on Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies" list for the eight consecutive year.
- 2014 John Deere Drive Green Event Underway Across the U.S.
The “John Deere Drive Green” event underway, presenting visitors of hosting locations a chance to test-drive equipment.