MachineFinder NEWS for Commercial
- Deere & Company Named One of the ‘World’s Most Ethical Companies’
For the ninth consecutive year, John Deere has been recognized as one of the world's most ethical companies.
- John Deere Introduces 5 New Products to Its Residential Mowing Line
John Deere recently announced that it has added five new models to its residential mowing line.
- John Deere Announces New Agricultural, Turf and Farm Products
John Deere has introduced a series of new agricultural, turf and farm products, each designed to simplify jobs.
- 2015 Golf Industry Show Set to Host Hundreds of Exhibitors
San Antonio will host the Golf Industry Show for the first time this year, welcoming exhibitors like John Deere and attendees from around the country.
- 2015 John Deere Drive Green Events Set to Kickoff Around the Country
John Deere Drive Green events are scheduled at dealerships around the country from February through October.
- Wiley X Announces New John Deere Safety Eyewear Product Line
The new Wiley X John Deere Safety Eyewear products are designed to meet the needs of those that demand high performance glasses.
- Numerous John Deere Products Recognized as 2015 AE50 Award Winners
The American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers awarded John Deere for several innovative products at AE50.
- USDA Invests More than $18 Million in Next Generation of Farmers
The USDA has invested more than $18 million in the next generation of farmers to ensure the sustainability of the agriculture industry.
- John Deere Forestry Family Welcomes M-Series Tracked Feller Bunchers and Tracked Harvesters
The M-Series Tracked Feller Bunchers and Tracked Harvesters are the latest additions to John Deere’s forestry equipment line.
- 2014 Concludes with Record Investments in Kentucky Agriculture
Several large investments have contributed to Kentucky’s record-breaking 2014 totals devoted to agriculture.
- Senate Likely to Vote on Section 179 Deduction This Week
H.R. 5771, passed by the House on Dec. 3, 2014 to expand the Section 179 deduction limits, will likely be voted on by the Senate within the next few days.
- Deere Announces Acquisition to Enhance Strategic Focus on Sugarcane Industry
John Deere recently announced the acquisition of Auteq, an onboard software and computer company, to provide integrated innovative technologies and solutions for the sugarcane production.
- NICB Releases Heavy Equipment Theft Report for 2013
The NICB's Heavy Equipment Theft Report recently revealed that an increasing amount of heavy equipment has been stolen in the past year.
- Three John Deere Products Recognized at SIMA Innovation Awards 2015
Three John Deere innovations have been recognized as award winners at the 2015 SIMA Innovation Awards in Paris.
- One Millionth John Deere Tractor Built at Augusta Factory
John Deere reaches a major manufacturing milestone with the completion of the one millionth tractor built at the John Deere Augusta factory in Grovetown, Georgia.
- MSU Hosts John Deere Ag Expo, Educates Future Farmers on the Industry
Montana State University recently hosted the John Deere Ag Expo to educate students on the agriculture industry.
- John Deere Once Again Ranks on Top Companies for Leaders List
For the third consecutive year, John Deere leadership has been recognized among the top in the world.
- USDA’s NASS Releases Ag Census Web Maps App to Farmers
The Ag Census Web Maps app is designed to provide farmers with critical data on-the-go.
- John Deere Now Offering MICHELIN X TWEEL TURF for ZTrak 900 Series Mowers
John Deere’s new MICHELIN X TWEEL TURF is designed to eliminate downtime for commercial ZTrak mower owners.
- John Deere Announces New Z997R Diesel Mower
John Deere recently announced a new Z997R Diesel ZTrak Mower that will offer commercial landscapers a powerful zero-turn solution to minimize downtime, decrease costs and improve performance.