MachineFinder NEWS for Commercial
- Nursery Fork Added to John Deere Worksite Pro™ Attachments Lineup
John Deere announced on Dec. 17 that it has released and added a new piece of equipment to its line of Worksite Pro attachments.
- John Deere’s 500D Series Draper Platforms Look to Improve Small Grain Harvesting Performance
John Deere introduced the new 500D Series Draper Platforms on Dec. 9 as complements to the W235 and W260 Self-Propelled Windrowers.
- John Deere Expands Specialty Tractor Portfolio with New 5G Series
John Deere revealed its 5G Series Tractors to the public on Dec. 9, which are designed to cater to the needs of orchard and vineyard producers.
- Johnny Tractor Snow Day Digital Storybook Set for Release
Soul and Vibe Interactive Inc. announced on Nov. 30 that it will release the “Johnny Tractor and Friends: Snow Day” in December 2015.
- 97th Annual IFBF Meeting to Celebrate Iowa Agriculture
The Iowa Farm Bureau Federation is set to host its annual meeting on Dec. 1 and 2, celebrating Iowa agriculture.
- Corn Belt Set to Face First Snow of Season
According to a report released by AccuWeather on Nov. 19, areas of the Midwest will see snowfall by the end of the week.
- 2015 John Deere Classic Raises Record $8.73 Million for Local Charities
The 2015 John Deere Classic helped raise a record $8.734 million for 488 local and regional Quad Cities charities, a $2.4 million increase from last year.
- South Georgia Technical College’s John Deere TECH Program Earns ‘College of Tomorrow Award’
South Georgia Technical College's John Deere TECH program has received the “College of Tomorrow Award” from John Deere.
- 2015 Missouri Governor's Conference on Agriculture Registration Now Open
The Missouri Department of Agriculture announced on Oct. 21 that it has opened registration for the Governor’s Conference on Agriculture.
- John Deere Reveals 2016 Gator™ XUV 825i Special Edition
John Deere recently revealed the 2016 Gator XUV 825i Special Edition.
- John Deere Sulfur Compatibility Solution to Support Current and Future Preowned Machines
John Deere announced that it will support current and future preowned machines in countries where ultra-low sulfur diesel (ULSD) is not accessible.
- John Deere Offers Opportunity to Purchase ZTrak with X TWEEL at GIE+EXPO
GIE+EXPO attendees will have an opportunity to be among the first to purchase a ZTrak 900 Series mower equipped with the MICHELIN® X® TWEEL® TURF™.
- Deere and DN2K Joint Venture to Improve Precision Agriculture and Decision Making
Deere and Company and DN2K announced that they have agreed to create SageInsights to further develop the DN2K cloud software platform, MyAgCentral.
- Deere-Themed Swisstrax Products to be Offered at Local Dealerships
John Deere has partnered with Swisstrax to offer Deere-themed products at local dealerships.
- Pride of New York Branding Program to Include Forest Products
The New York State Department of Agriculture's Pride of New York branding program will now include forest products.
- NICB Issues Heavy Equipment Theft Report for 2014
The National Insurance Crime Bureau released its annual report on heavy equipment thefts on Oct. 1.
- Wisconsin's Beginning Farmers Expect to Remain on the Farm for Decades
Three-quarters of Wisconsin’s beginning farmers intend to remain on their farms for at least 20 years.
- John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum Exhibit to Honor Fire Brigade
The John Deere Tractor & Engine Museum will be opening a temporary exhibit on Sept. 26 to kick off Fire Prevention Week.
- John Deere MulchControl Puts Mower Operators in Control of Clippings
John Deere MulchControl aims to provide residential mower operators with more control of their clippings.
- John Deere Set to Join Hundreds of Exhibitors at Farm Progress Show
John Deere will be one of the many exhibitors on hand at the 62nd Annual Farm Progress Show.