MachineFinder NEWS for Commercial
- NPPGov Division Awards John Deere Construction with Three-Year Equipment Contract
John Deere has been awarded with a three-year construction equipment contract by the National Purchasing Partners Government Division.
- 'On the Road with Machinery Pete' Pairs with Lasseter Equipment to Discuss Southeast Used Ag Equipment Market
U.S. Farm Report announced on July 11 that they will air a new roundtable discussion featuring Lasseter Equipment during the weekend of July 16.
- John Deere 135G and 245G LC Reduced-Tail-Swing Excavators Latest to Receive Updates
John Deere announced on June 30 that it has updated the John Deere 135G and 245G LC reduced-tail swing excavators.
- Texas Rangers Name John Deere as Official On-Field Equipment Supplier
Through a new partnership, John Deere will now be the “Official On-Field Equipment Supplier of the Texas Rangers."
- 9th Annual Learn & Play Day Invites Kids of All Ages to John Deere Pavilion
John Deere recently announced that it will host its ninth annual Learn and Play Day on Saturday, July 16, at the John Deere Pavilion in Moline, Ill.
- John Deere 670G LC Updates Focus on Emissions and Customer Feedback
John Deere announced on June 16 that it has updated the John Deere 670G LC Excavator to cater to customer feedback and emissions standards.
- John Deere XUV560 Brings Added Versatility and Value to Gator Lineup
John Deere announced on June 16 that it has updated its crossover utility vehicle lineup, adding the Gator™ XUV560 and XUV560 S4 to its collection.
- John Deere 324E Brings Upgraded Controls and Boom Performance to Skid Steer Loader Lineup
John Deere announced on June 13 that it has added the John Deere 324E to its existing line of skid steer loaders.
- Two John Deere Crawler Dozers Win 2016 Red Dot Design Awards
John Deere announced on June 7 that the John Deere 850K and 1050K Crawler Dozers have each won a 2016 Red Dot Award.
- John Deere Dealerships Set to Sell 360 Yield Center Application Products
John Deere announced on June 7 that it has entered a multi-national allied distribution agreement with 360 Yield Center.
- John Deere Unveils Rugged F4365 High-Capacity Nutrient Applicator
John Deere introduced the F4365 High-Capacity Nutrient Applicator on June 1, 2016.
- AutoTrac™ Vision and RowSense™ Now Available for John Deere Sprayers
Deere recently announced that two new AutoTrac products are available to help row crop producers and agricultural service providers out in the field.
- 2016 Farm Management Tour to Make Stops at Northwest Indiana Farms
Four northwest Indiana farms will be visited during the 2016 Farm Management Tour, set to take place between June 23 and 24.
- Consumer Reports: John Deere Lawn Tractors More Reliable than Competition
John Deere lawn tractors were recognized by Consumer Reports as more reliable than other lawn tractor brands.
- John Deere 710L Added to Company’s Backhoe Loader Lineup
John Deere announced on May 3 that it has added a new machine, the 710L, to its L-Series lineup of backhoe loaders.
- USDA FSFL Program Now Includes Portable Storage and Handling Equipment
The USDA recently announced that it will provide a new financing option for farmers looking to purchase portable storage and grain handling equipment.
- Hydraulic Hammers Added to John Deere Worksite Pro™ Attachments Lineup
John Deere announced on April 29 that it has added to its line of Worksite Pro attachments with new Hydraulic Hammers.
- USDA Expands Safety-Net for Family Dairy Farms
The USDA announced that dairy farms participating in the Margin Protection Program can now update their production history when a family member joins.
- G-Series Wheeled Harvesters Added to North American John Deere Forestry Line
John Deere announced on April 18 that it has added G-Series harvesters to its forestry product line in North America.
- John Deere Historic Site Opens for 52nd Season on May 1, 2016
John Deere announced on April 13 that it will be opening the doors to the John Deere Historic Site for the 52nd year on May 1.