MachineFinder NEWS for Commercial
- John Deere Pavilion Hosting July 19th Learn & Play Day
The John Deere Pavilion is hosting a Learn & Play Day on Saturday, July 19th, inviting kids to spend the day playing and learning about John Deere.
- John Deere Announces Expansion of Commercial Front Mowers Selection
John Deere expands its line-up of front mower models with the new 1500 Series TerrainCut Front Mowers, aiming to provide comfort and versatility for commercial operations.
- John Deere Dealer Kibble Equipment Set to Consolidate Operations
Kibble Equipment, a John Deere dealership with multiple Minnesota locations, is consolidating its operations.
- Bevins Motor Group Moving Location to Better Support Ag Equipment
Bevins Motor Company is moving into a bigger location to better support customers and agriculture equipment.
- John Deere Brings Eight-Wheeled Harvester to North America
The eight-wheeled option for 1270E Harvester is now available in North America.
- 40th Annual Four State Farm Show Set to Unite Agriculture Producers and Businesses
Agricultural producers and agribusinesses are set to come together for the 40th year at the Four State Farm Show in Pittsburg, Kansas, July 18-20.
- John Deere Historic Site Opens Doors to Public for 50th Year
The John Deere Historic Site opened its doors to the public this past weekend, marking its 50th year as a historic and educational attraction.
- John Deere’s Product Selector Tool Simplifies Equipment Selection
John Deere's Product Selector tool is designed to simplify the process of searching for residential or commercial mowing equipment.
- John Deere Mulch On Demand Added to Select Quiktrak Commercial Mowers
John Deere has expanded its “Mulch On Demand” (MOD) offering to the 2014 QuikTrak commercial mower lineup.
- John Deere Commercial Mower Fleet in Hampton, Va. Converts to Propane Fuel
A fleet of Hampton, Va. John Deere commercial lawnmowers have been recently converted to propane fuel.
- John Deere Named to Ethisphere’s List of World’s Most Ethical Companies
John Deere and Company has been recognized on Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies" list for the eight consecutive year.
- 2014 John Deere Drive Green Event Underway Across the U.S.
The “John Deere Drive Green” event underway, presenting visitors of hosting locations a chance to test-drive equipment.
- Columbia, Missouri Police Adopt John Deere Gators for Law Enforcement Use
The Columbia, Missouri Police Department’s Downtown Unit has added two new John Deere Gator 825i crossover utility vehicles to their force.
- John Deere’s new 4M and 4R Series Compact Utility Tractors aim to Simplify Landscaping
John Deere has introduced new 4M and 4R Series compact utility tractors, designed to simplify the landscaping process.
- Ag-Pro Companies to Become One of Largest John Deere Dealers in U.S.
Ag-Pro Companies has acquired four new stores in the Metro Atlanta area, which will make the company one of the largest John Deere dealers in the U.S.
- John Deere Set to Display its Largest CONEXPO-CON/AGG Booth Ever
John Deere will unveil its largest CONEXPO-CON/AGG booth to date at the 2014 show, March 4-8 in Las Vegas.
- John Deere Joins 18 Companies as Part of Manufacturing Innovation Institute
John Deere will join a group of 18 companies as part of the newly formed Manufacturing Innovation Institution.
- ConExpo-Con/AGG Show Expected to Include John Deere Diesel Engines
John Deere is expected to display Final Tier IV/Stage IV off-highway diesel engines at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/AGG Show.
- Two John Deere Innovations Awarded Silver Medals at Agritechnica 2013
- John Deere Equipment Donation Assists National Mall Restoration