MachineFinder NEWS for Tractors
- Deere & Company Recognized as One of 'World's Most Ethical Companies' for Tenth Straight Year
Deere & Company announced on March 7 that it was recognized in the Ethisphere Institute’s list of the “World’s Most Ethical Companies."
- Accel Deep™ Mower Deck Headlines Updates to John Deere ZTrak™ Mowers
John Deere announced a number of new updates to its ZTrak zero-turn radius mower line on March 2, headlined by the Accel Deep mower deck option.
- 2016 Hawkeye Farm Show Takes the Floor at UNI-Dome
The 29th annual Hawkeye Farm Show in Cedar Falls, Ia., is underway, bringing together more than 20,000 area agricultural producers.
- John Deere Included in Fortune Magazine's Top 50 Most Admired Companies List
John Deere has been recognized as one of the Top 50 Most Admired Companies by Fortune Magazine.
- Western Farm Show Set to Host More than 500 Exhibitors for 55th Anniversary
The 55th annual Western Farm Show is slated for Feb. 26-28 at the American Royal Complex in Kansas City, Mo.
- On the Road with Machinery Pete to Make Stop at Western Equipment
“On the Road with Machinery Pete” is slated to air a roundtable discussion focused on used ag equipment at Western Equipment.
- 2016 National Farm Machinery Show Set to Host 850 Exhibitors
The 2016 National Farm Machinery Show, slated to take place between February 10 and February 13 in Louisville, Ky.
- MN Ag EXPO Provides Educational and Networking Opportunities for State's Growers
The MN Ag Expo is slated to take place between January 27 and January 28 at the Verizon Wireless Center in Mankato, Minn.
- 2016 Colorado Farm Show Set to Celebrate People, Products, and Progress
More than 300 exhibitors are getting ready for the 2016 Colorado Farm Show, which will be held from Jan. 26 through Jan. 28.
- JD Equipment Featured in First 'On the Road with Machinery Pete' Episode
JD Equipment in London, Ohio has been featured in the first “On the Road with Machinery Pete” episode.
- Deadline to Be Included in Minnesota Grown Directory Approaches
Individuals who would like to be included in the Minnesota Grown directory must apply for a $60 membership by January 31, 2016.
- 2016 Gathering of the Green Conference to Mirror 'Forge to Farm' Theme
The 2016 Gathering of the Green conference is set to take place between March 16 and 19 in Davenport, Ia.
- 2016 World Ag Expo Is Right Around the Corner
Organizers are gearing up for the crowd anticipated at the 49th annual World Ag Expo.
- Report: Family Farms Are Central to United States Agriculture
USDA research recently revealed that family farms remain an essential feature of agriculture in the United States.
- 100th Annual Pennsylvania Farm Show Set for Jan. 9
The 100th annual Pennsylvania Farm Show is set to begin on January 9, 2016, lasting eight days.
- Missouri State Fair Recognized as One of the Best in the World by the IAFE
The Missouri State Fair has been recognized as one of the best in the world by the Association of Fairs and Expositions.
- Section 179 Raised as Congress Passes ‘PATH Act’
The “Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes Act of 2015” (PATH) has been passed by the House and Senate.
- Nursery Fork Added to John Deere Worksite Pro™ Attachments Lineup
John Deere announced on Dec. 17 that it has released and added a new piece of equipment to its line of Worksite Pro attachments.
- John Deere Adds Generation 4 CommandCenter™ Premium Activation to Precision Ag Lineup
John Deere announced on Dec. 9 that it would be adding new precision ag solutions to its lineup with Generation 4 CommandCenter Premium Activation.
- John Deere Expands Specialty Tractor Portfolio with New 5G Series
John Deere revealed its 5G Series Tractors to the public on Dec. 9, which are designed to cater to the needs of orchard and vineyard producers.