MachineFinder NEWS for Golf and Turf
- Texas Rangers Name John Deere as Official On-Field Equipment Supplier
Through a new partnership, John Deere will now be the “Official On-Field Equipment Supplier of the Texas Rangers."
- 9th Annual Learn & Play Day Invites Kids of All Ages to John Deere Pavilion
John Deere recently announced that it will host its ninth annual Learn and Play Day on Saturday, July 16, at the John Deere Pavilion in Moline, Ill.
- John Deere XUV560 Brings Added Versatility and Value to Gator Lineup
John Deere announced on June 16 that it has updated its crossover utility vehicle lineup, adding the Gator™ XUV560 and XUV560 S4 to its collection.
- Green Iron Equipment Set to Host On the Road with Machinery Pete Episode
Green Iron Equipment in LaMoure, North Dakota will host a roundtable discussion as part of the latest “On the Road with Machinery Pete” episode.
- Consumer Reports: John Deere Lawn Tractors More Reliable than Competition
John Deere lawn tractors were recognized by Consumer Reports as more reliable than other lawn tractor brands.
- John Deere Historic Site Opens for 52nd Season on May 1, 2016
John Deere announced on April 13 that it will be opening the doors to the John Deere Historic Site for the 52nd year on May 1.
- John Deere Classic Launches 2016 Birdies for Charity Program
John Deere announced on April 11 that it is kicking off its annual Birdies for Charity program.
- 2016 Gathering of the Green Draws Record Attendance
Approximately 3,000 John Deere enthusiasts turned out for the 2016 Gathering of the Green conference in Davenport, Ia.
- John Deere MowerPlus App Simplifies Lawn Care Responsibilities
John Deere introduced a new smartphone application on March 16 called MowerPlus to help customers simplify lawn work.
- Deere & Company Recognized as One of 'World's Most Ethical Companies' for Tenth Straight Year
Deere & Company announced on March 7 that it was recognized in the Ethisphere Institute’s list of the “World’s Most Ethical Companies."
- John Deere Included in Fortune Magazine's Top 50 Most Admired Companies List
John Deere has been recognized as one of the Top 50 Most Admired Companies by Fortune Magazine.
- John Deere Adds 9009A TerrainCut™ Rough Mower to Golf Equipment Lineup
John Deere announced the new John Deere 9009A TerrainCut Rough Mower on Feb. 3, expanding its line of golf equipment.
- New John Deere Gator™ XUV590i Caters to Outdoor Enthusiasts
John Deere introduced the new Gator XUV590i and XUV590i S4 Crossover Utility Vehicles on Jan. 27.
- MN Ag EXPO Provides Educational and Networking Opportunities for State's Growers
The MN Ag Expo is slated to take place between January 27 and January 28 at the Verizon Wireless Center in Mankato, Minn.
- New John Deere Z960M and Expanded Z970R ZTrak™ Mowers Added to Zero-Turn Line
Deere announced a new zero-turn mower and an expansion to an existing model on Jan. 19 in order to meet the business needs of professional landscapers.
- Deadline to Be Included in Minnesota Grown Directory Approaches
Individuals who would like to be included in the Minnesota Grown directory must apply for a $60 membership by January 31, 2016.
- Nursery Fork Added to John Deere Worksite Pro™ Attachments Lineup
John Deere announced on Dec. 17 that it has released and added a new piece of equipment to its line of Worksite Pro attachments.
- Corn Belt Set to Face First Snow of Season
According to a report released by AccuWeather on Nov. 19, areas of the Midwest will see snowfall by the end of the week.
- 2015 John Deere Classic Raises Record $8.73 Million for Local Charities
The 2015 John Deere Classic helped raise a record $8.734 million for 488 local and regional Quad Cities charities, a $2.4 million increase from last year.
- South Georgia Technical College’s John Deere TECH Program Earns ‘College of Tomorrow Award’
South Georgia Technical College's John Deere TECH program has received the “College of Tomorrow Award” from John Deere.