MachineFinder NEWS for Residential
- 37th Annual Sunbelt Ag Expo to Display Latest in Farming Technology
John Deere will join more than 1,200 exhibitors at the 2014 Sunbelt Ag Expo.
- The Big Iron Farm Show Continues As Premier Agribusiness Showcase
The Big Iron Farm Show, the largest farm show in the upper Midwest, will take place Sept. 9-11 at Red Rivers Valley Fairgrounds in West Fargo, North Dakota, providing agricultural producers with training sessions, demonstations and more.
- Newly Released Publication Showcases Classic Tractor Auction Prices
Machinery Pete's 2014 Classic Tractor Price Guide gives classic tractor fans an opportunity to learn about auction sales.
- John Deere Historic Site Hosting 2014 Hammer In Event
The John Deere Historic Site is hosting the 2014 Hammer In event on August 2 and 3 to celebrate the history of blacksmiths and other trades.
- Koenig Equipment Set to Host 2014 John Deere Drive Green Event
Attendees will have a chance to look at an assortment of John Deere equipment and take advantage of the special offers.
- Purdue Agronomist Urges Hay Farmers to be Wary of Wet Hay in Storage
A Purdue Extension forage specialist recently urged producers to monitor moisture levels as storing wet hay may increase the chances of barn fires.
- John Deere Pavilion Hosting July 19th Learn & Play Day
The John Deere Pavilion is hosting a Learn & Play Day on Saturday, July 19th, inviting kids to spend the day playing and learning about John Deere.
- John Deere Announces Expansion of Commercial Front Mowers Selection
John Deere expands its line-up of front mower models with the new 1500 Series TerrainCut Front Mowers, aiming to provide comfort and versatility for commercial operations.
- Jordan Spieth Looking to Defend Title at 2014 John Deere Classic
Jordan Spieth will return to TPC Deere Run in Silvis, Ill. for a chance to defend his title at the 2014 John Deere Classic, July 10 – 13.
- John Deere Dealer Kibble Equipment Set to Consolidate Operations
Kibble Equipment, a John Deere dealership with multiple Minnesota locations, is consolidating its operations.
- Bevins Motor Group Moving Location to Better Support Ag Equipment
Bevins Motor Company is moving into a bigger location to better support customers and agriculture equipment.
- 40th Annual Four State Farm Show Set to Unite Agriculture Producers and Businesses
Agricultural producers and agribusinesses are set to come together for the 40th year at the Four State Farm Show in Pittsburg, Kansas, July 18-20.
- Gaming Company to Create Games and Apps Based on the John Deere Brand
Soul and Vibe Interactive has agreed with John Deere to offer digital games for fans.
- John Deere Historic Site Opens Doors to Public for 50th Year
The John Deere Historic Site opened its doors to the public this past weekend, marking its 50th year as a historic and educational attraction.
- John Deere’s Product Selector Tool Simplifies Equipment Selection
John Deere's Product Selector tool is designed to simplify the process of searching for residential or commercial mowing equipment.
- Iconic Collection of John Deere Paintings on Display at State Historical Museum of Iowa
A collection of John Deere-themed work created by artist Walter Haskell Hinton is on display through July 18, at the State Historic Museum of Iowa.
- John Deere Named to Ethisphere’s List of World’s Most Ethical Companies
John Deere and Company has been recognized on Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies" list for the eight consecutive year.
- 2014 John Deere Drive Green Event Underway Across the U.S.
The “John Deere Drive Green” event underway, presenting visitors of hosting locations a chance to test-drive equipment.
- Columbia, Missouri Police Adopt John Deere Gators for Law Enforcement Use
The Columbia, Missouri Police Department’s Downtown Unit has added two new John Deere Gator 825i crossover utility vehicles to their force.
- John Deere Gator Product Updates Aim to Improve Utility Performance
The 2014 John Deere Gator line-up features several updates to enhance the quality and improve the utility experience in the field.