MachineFinder NEWS for Residential
- Seven States Receive USDA Funding for Rural Broadband Projects
The USDA has announced $74.8 million in loans and $11 million in grants to enhance broadband access for Americans living in the rural areas.
- Learn and Play Day Provides Look into Life of John Deere Customers
John Deere hosted its annual Learn & Play Day on Saturday, July 18, at the John Deere Pavilion in Moline, Illinois.
- Competitive Field Set to Tee Off at 2015 John Deere Classic
The John Deere Classic, slated for July 9 through July 12, is expected to once again yield strong competition this year.
- John Deere Introduces Model Year 2016 Gator RSX860i
John Deere recently introduced a new 2016 edition of its Gator, the RSX860i, replacing the previous model RSX850i.
- John Deere Updates K-Series Wheel Loader Lineup
John Deere announced on June 25 that it had made updates to its K-Series wheel loader lineup.
- Data Collection for USDA's Midyear Farming Survey Nears Completion
The USDA is nearing the end of its data collection phase in the southeast for the midyear farming survey.
- New John Deere 5E & 5ML Tractor Models Offer Increased Power and Durability
John Deere added new four-cylinder 5E and 5ML Series models to its utility tractor lineup that are designed to provide more power and durability.
- 2015 John Deere Green Fever Sweepstakes Winner Announced
The 2015 John Deere Green Fever Sweepstakes winner, Crystal Kasper, was announced on May 29.
- USDA Launches Conservation Client Gateway Portal to Bring Service Center Online
The Conservation Client Gateway portal will allow farmers, ranchers and private forest landowners to communicate with the USDA online.
- John Deere Earns NAEDA Full-Line Manufacturer Dealer’s Choice Award
John Deere has been awarded the 2015 “Full-Line Manufacturer” Dealer’s Choice Award by the North American Equipment Dealers Association (NAEDA).
- John Deere Announces New 6M and 6R Series Tractor Models for 2015
John Deere announced on April 1 that it has expanded its lineup of 6M and 6R Series Tractors for the model year 2015.
- USDA Report: Family-Owned Farms Remain Backbone of American Agriculture
A recent USDA report showed that 97 percent of today's U.S. farms are family-owned.
- John Deere Turf Care Factory Celebrates Completion of 500,000th Unit
John Deere has reached a manufacturing milestone with the completion of its 500,000th turf unit.
- North American Farm and Power Show Set to Return to Owatonna, MN
Attendees of the 2015 North American Farm and Power Show will have an opportunity to win a John Deere D110 Riding Mower.
- Deere & Company Named One of the ‘World’s Most Ethical Companies’
For the ninth consecutive year, John Deere has been recognized as one of the world's most ethical companies.
- John Deere Introduces 5 New Products to Its Residential Mowing Line
John Deere recently announced that it has added five new models to its residential mowing line.
- John Deere Announces New Agricultural, Turf and Farm Products
John Deere has introduced a series of new agricultural, turf and farm products, each designed to simplify jobs.
- 2015 John Deere Drive Green Events Set to Kickoff Around the Country
John Deere Drive Green events are scheduled at dealerships around the country from February through October.
- Wiley X Announces New John Deere Safety Eyewear Product Line
The new Wiley X John Deere Safety Eyewear products are designed to meet the needs of those that demand high performance glasses.
- Idaho Agriculture Develops Financially with $9.7 Billion in Sales in 2014
The University of Idaho's annual report reveals a strong financial year for farmers and ranchers in the state, with $9.7 billion in sales of milk, livestock and crops and a 16 percent increase from 2013 projections.